ADHD Linked To The Genes

ADHD Linked To The Genes

There are 18 comments on the Life With ADHD story from Mar 7, 2011, titled ADHD Linked To The Genes. In it, Life With ADHD reports that:

A new study has found direct evidence linking Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder to genetic makeup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Life With ADHD.

Raymond

Longueuil, Canada

#1 Mar 7, 2011
If they study ADHD to vaccination rates they will know certanly that vaccines do the duplication and CNV of genes. Thus vaccines dirrectly affect your brain development for worse.
Raymond

Longueuil, Canada

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Check out the link.

Vaccines caused death of 4 children today in Japan.

Enjoy your vaccine shot.

http://healthknowitall.net/drugs/2011/03/07/j...

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 7, 2011
"The doctors of the children described the causal relationship between the vaccines and their deaths as either unclear or impossible to evaluate. Some had underlying illnesses and others did not."
Leave it to you to believe everything you read and jump to conclusions.
Raymond

Longueuil, Canada

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Well, there are thousands of kids with underlying issues and get vaccinated regardless imbecile. However, never the vaccine sellers or health regulatory agencies ever disclose what the uinderlying conditions if exist should avoid immunization.

Regardless, if the kids had underlying issues they would have never halted national immunization.

It is known more that any other period to the public that vaccines are causing more death thatn probably saving lives.

The lack and fear of assessing vaccines safety acknowledges vaccine cause more neurological damages than ever before.

Now is it due to their formulation, their exipients or they are harvested on the wrong cells who knows.

But one thing for sure Public is mistrusatfull of vaccines and that my Friend is a sure thing.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 10, 2011
None of this has anything to do with genes and ADHD, does it?
dc

Tyler, TX

#6 Mar 10, 2011
friend wrote:
None of this has anything to do with genes and ADHD, does it?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 Mar 12, 2011
The article is as bogus on ADHD and the Gene theory as the fraud perpetuated on the Chemical Imbalance theory.

Without a test for chemical balance the mental health (psychiatry) is limited in the ancillary tests of medicine like an EKG, EEG, blood work or other tests in the diagnoses of a patient. They aren't needed in Psychiatry. Psychiatry wouldn't know a good chemical balance from a bad chemical balance or an imbalance of chemistry in the brain. It was a fraud designed to drug and addict the American (world) population and to create a mentally compromised person for political and financial reasons.

The psychiatric diagnosis is made on the basis of behavior and hearsay at the discretion and feeling of the therapist (psychiatrist) who makes money from the prescription drugs and office visits.

If we respect metabolic changes based on daily dietary habits, weight gain / loss , terms of the survival of the organisms as a person age along with physical conditioning, illness, electrolyte level, gender differences , body temperature, I don't see where the Mental Health and Counseling Industry could conform to any consistency in data with consideration to the above to state a person has a mental disease or illness based on chemical imbalance.

There has been "No" biological defect found for any mental illness or any of the other made to order diagnoses by any neurological study.

Without a test for chemical imbalance the mental health (psychiatry) is limited in the ancillary tests of medicine like an EKG, EEG, blood work or other tests in the diagnoses of a patient. They aren't needed in Psychiatry.

The psychiatric diagnosis is made on the basis of behavior and hearsay.

If we respect metabolic changes based on daily dietary habits, weight gain / loss , terms of the survival of the organisms as a person ages along with physical conditioning, illness, electrolyte level, gender differences , body temperature, I don't see how the Mental Health and Counseling Industry could conform to any consistency in data with consideration to the above to state a person has a mental disease or illness based on chemical imbalance.

APA lies to the American Public and puts the society in danger

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp...
Raymond

Longueuil, Canada

#8 Mar 13, 2011
A welcome to the world of psychiatry is an end to well being of that same life.

Psychaitry is a science of nothing...

Anybody can be a psychiatrist, look at Eric Fombonne. A left over loser from England who could not get a job in his own freaking country, coming to the north and playing big shot.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Mar 30, 2011
Holy f**k what a bunch of clowns. The much anticipated and heralded Genome Project reported (though little was reported in the media) that families they studied with an autistic child, these children had genetic mutations that did not originate with their parents. GET THAT?? So what happened between birth and 2.5 years to cause genetic mutation? Do a search of these two heavy metals, mercury and aluminum as not only endocrine disrupters, but as toxic chemicals that are known to be able to cause spontaneous genetic mutation. In regard to ADHD, its mild autism. I rest my case.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 31, 2011
What case. That was no case. This is about ADHD, isn't it? And everyone is is the clowns?? How funny.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Apr 3, 2011
friend wrote:
What case. That was no case. This is about ADHD, isn't it? And everyone is is the clowns?? How funny.
Is this supposed to mean something? What language is it, I only speak english.
Grady

Europe

#13 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Oct 29, 2013
FBOMBER wrote:
Holy f**k what a bunch of clowns. The much anticipated and heralded Genome Project reported (though little was reported in the media) that families they studied with an autistic child, these children had genetic mutations that did not originate with their parents. GET THAT?? So what happened between birth and 2.5 years to cause genetic mutation? Do a search of these two heavy metals, mercury and aluminum as not only endocrine disrupters, but as toxic chemicals that are known to be able to cause spontaneous genetic mutation. In regard to ADHD, its mild autism. I rest my case.
The gene blame game has failed, but its still pushed because 90% of the population are stupid and will believe it if its repeated in the media.
ric99

Gainsborough, UK

#15 Oct 30, 2013
The only thing that has failed is the Winnipeg dummy's attempt to show that vaccines cause autism, ADHD, and dozens of other conditions. He has failed because he doesn't have any credible evidence. On the other hand, there are many real scientific studies, that clearly show no link between vaccines and autism.
ric99

Scunthorpe, UK

#18 Nov 1, 2013
By his pathetic response, it is obvious that the Winnipeg dummy is trying to divert attention away from the fact that he still doesn't have any credible scientific evidence that vaccines cause autism.
Ignore ric99

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Nov 5, 2013
ric99 wrote:
By his pathetic response, it is obvious that the Winnipeg dummy is trying to divert attention away from the fact that he still doesn't have any credible scientific evidence that vaccines cause autism.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/T3L2...
www://examiner.com/article/mmr -vaccine-and-autism-pediatrici an-believes-there-may-be-a-lin k?cid=rss
EPIGENETICS

Winnipeg, Canada

#22 Feb 9, 2014
friend wrote:
"The doctors of the children described the causal relationship between the vaccines and their deaths as either unclear or impossible to evaluate. Some had underlying illnesses and others did not."
Leave it to you to believe everything you read and jump to conclusions.
You mean the lying pharma protecting doctors. They forgot to blame genetics, fat mothers, old fathers, grandparents , cell phones, TV, and coincidences. Only a clueless provac considers it all valid.
EPIGENETICS

Winnipeg, Canada

#23 Feb 9, 2014
friend wrote:
with you it would be nut case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness 4 hr friend Pharma Troll 15
News What happens when a vaccine actually does somet... 12 hr friend 20
Looking for Similar Mothers of children w/ Auti... (Jul '08) Jul 27 NoahsMom 118
News 'Anti-vaccine' course stirs student outcry at U... Jul 27 friend 2
News Researchers seek clues to autism's causes, trea... Jul 26 Friend 2
News Ups and downs of Asperger's Syndrome for Colora... Jul 25 Elise 1
News Study finds autism, ADHD run high in children o... Jul 25 YAWN TRASH SCIENCE 7
More from around the web