Savage's Quips Enrage Autism Community

Savage's Quips Enrage Autism Community

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Jul 21, 2008, titled Savage's Quips Enrage Autism Community. In it, ABC News reports that:

As autism organizations and medical professionals alike voice their outrage at inflammatory comments made by controversial talk radio host Michael Savage, about most autistic children simply being "brats," the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Truth

Carrollton, TX

#1 Jul 21, 2008
I agree with him. Autism seems to be in "in" thing now just as ADHD was a few years ago.
Mothers Little Helper

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Jul 24, 2008
Do away with "main streaming". These kids have no business in a classroom with normal kids. That should cut down on the number of overdiagnosed cases of Autism, attention deficit disorder, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Alexzander
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia Family Settles Autism Suit (Mar '08) Aug 11 Pacolito 118
News No protests against Vaxxed screening on Aucklan... Aug 8 Thimerosal 1
News Brooklyn anti-vaxxers are refusing to vaccinate... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Vexxed by Vaxxed | Controversy surrounds upcomi... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Top 6 BOGUS "science-based-medicine" claims fou... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Film 'VaxXed' on vaccines and autism to be show... Jul 26 WAKEFIELD FRAMED 1
my son got some relief Jul 20 Larry 1
More from around the web