Autism: Increased risk of ADHD, havin...

Autism: Increased risk of ADHD, having siblings with autism

There are 4 comments on the She Knows story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Autism: Increased risk of ADHD, having siblings with autism. In it, She Knows reports that:

Research published this summer shows one-third of children with autism also have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at She Knows.

Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 16, 2013
ONLY one third. Just like only 3-9 % are inherited as per some research. Other research says 20% is inherited. That leaves at least 80% NOT INHERITED. But as this story attempts to do, it ignores the evidence so it can use subliminal messages that all autism is genetic and inherited. That way you won't question vaccines.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 16, 2013
There's no subliminal messages. The fact is genetics is where evidence is pointing at. But that's not really what this article is about anyway.

The video is the best part of this article. New parents can gain a lot of answers about their child by watching it, if they're wondering if their child might have autism.
PROVAC PROPAGANDA

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Aug 17, 2013
friend wrote:
There's no subliminal messages. The fact is genetics is where evidence is pointing at. But that's not really what this article is about anyway.
The video is the best part of this article. New parents can gain a lot of answers about their child by watching it, if they're wondering if their child might have autism.
WRONG. Billions of research dollars have been wasted on gene research that could examine vaccine safety instead. Its intentional that government is trying to help PHARMA blame the victims. The USA vaccine compensation plan FARCE denies 3 of 4 complaints by simply denying vaccines caused the maiming and killing of babies. We're talking crimes against humanity.
Ean
#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health Ranger exposes chemical violence of merc... 21 hr friend 2
News An outbreak of mumps? Blame the anti-vaxxers 23 hr friend 13
News Trump asks skeptic to probe vaccine safety, ala... 23 hr friend 4
News Vaccines, toxins and autism: Experts weigh in o... Tue LIFELONG IMMUNITY 1
News Cleveland Clinic wellness expert bashes vaccine... Jan 8 Pharma SHILLS 1
News Sad, yet not surprising: Politifact is all pro-... Jan 5 friend 1
News Researchers lambast study associating HPV vacci... Dec 30 friend 2
More from around the web