Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Study Sees No Vaccine-Autism Link

Apr 1, 2013 Full story: BioSpace

Although scientific evidence suggests that vaccines do not cause autism, approximately one-third of parents continue to express concern that they do; nearly 1 in 10 parents refuse or delay vaccinations because they believe it is safer than following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's schedule.

Full Story
Ray

Candiac, Canada

#1 Apr 1, 2013
the whole autism epidemic grew under their nose, ofcourse they will refutate vaccinesas a cause
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Ray wrote:
the whole autism epidemic grew under their nose, ofcourse they will refutate vaccinesas a cause
Someone needs to WATER BOARD these lying basstards then see how quick they rat each other out. Its a club made up of mafia like scum that feels its above the law, and it is. You never hear about law enforcement investigating unless they are falsely charging parents with abuse that is actually not shaken baby syndrome, but vaccine damage.
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Apr 5, 2013
CDC AKA Pharma vaccine pusher and protector. Here's 15 studies from PUBMED that link vaccines to autism. I guess CDC forgot these.
http://www.regardingcaroline.com/pubmed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claim of academic misconduct lodged against UOW... 22 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
Another study finds vaccines don't cause autism Wed VACCINES CAUSE GE... 17
Missing gene linked to autism Wed VACCINES CAUSE GE... 1
Genetics Suggest Autism Isn't Just One Disorder... Wed friend DUHZ it again 3
Thanksgiving Blessings Found in Parenting an 'I... Nov 24 VACCINES MAIM KILL 3
Dr. Lisa Stern, 54, right, a pediatrician, talk... Nov 23 VACCINE 101 1
Vaccine court: Parents fight, government fights... Nov 23 VACCINE 101 2

Autism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE