England prepares to vaccinate a milli...

England prepares to vaccinate a million children as measles cases surge

There are 17 comments on the The Raw Story story from Apr 25, 2013, titled England prepares to vaccinate a million children as measles cases surge. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

England aims to inject a million youngsters with measles vaccine following a surge in cases of the potentially fatal disease, public health authorities said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Hello, the only thing that will transpire is knowing you make humorous suggestions when you didn't read the article. Didn't even notice the age group they're targeting for vaccination, did you???!! No one get's onset of autism at that older age.
MERCK MAIMS KILLS

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Apr 26, 2013
friend wrote:
Hello, the only thing that will transpire is knowing you make humorous suggestions when you didn't read the article. Didn't even notice the age group they're targeting for vaccination, did you???!! No one get's onset of autism at that older age.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/vac...
http://thearrowsoftruth.com/italian-court-rul...
http://www.thinktwice.com/autism.htm
http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/0...
ric99

Scunthorpe, UK

#4 Apr 26, 2013
MERCK MAIMS KILLS wrote:
Two more links that don't work, and two more conspiracy theory sites from the Winnipeg dummy.
DUH Im ric99

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Apr 26, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two more links that don't work, and two more conspiracy theory sites from the Winnipeg dummy.
and zero from the luzer from UK
ric99

Dorrington, UK

#6 Apr 27, 2013
DUH Im ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>and zero from the luzer from UK
Senile dementia really has got a hold with the Winnipeg dummy. He's already forgotten about the links to peer reviewed studies I posted (all of which worked), to which his only dumb reply was "junk science", for which he couldn't even supply any scientific evidence to back up his ludicrous comment. Still, what can we expect from someone whose level of knowledge is so poor, that he never learned the difference between correlation and causation.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Apr 27, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Senile dementia really has got a hold with the Winnipeg dummy. He's already forgotten about the links to peer reviewed studies I posted (all of which worked), to which his only dumb reply was "junk science", for which he couldn't even supply any scientific evidence to back up his ludicrous comment. Still, what can we expect from someone whose level of knowledge is so poor, that he never learned the difference between correlation and causation.
Your links were trash.
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#8 Apr 27, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text>Your links were trash.
The word "trash" is not a scientific reason. Then I suppose I'm expecting too much from the Winnipeg dummy, who wouldn't even know what science is.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Apr 27, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "trash" is not a scientific reason. Then I suppose I'm expecting too much from the Winnipeg dummy, who wouldn't even know what science is.
if you are having difficulty understanding the meaning of trash you should invest in a dictionary dummy.
ric99

Tattershall, UK

#10 Apr 28, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> if you are having difficulty understanding the meaning of trash you should invest in a dictionary dummy.
I know exactly what trash means, but it does not constitute a logical scientific reason for describing peer reviewed studies as being "junk science". The only reason you have for describing them as "junk science" is that they don't tell you what you want to hear.
Vaccine ACQUIRED

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Apr 28, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what trash means, but it does not constitute a logical scientific reason for describing peer reviewed studies as being "junk science". The only reason you have for describing them as "junk science" is that they don't tell you what you want to hear.
Thanks for the DUH MOMENT, I always enjoy a good chuckle.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#12 Apr 28, 2013
Vaccine ACQUIRED wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the DUH MOMENT, I always enjoy a good chuckle.
Are you sure that all those DUH moments you seem to suffer from weren't caused by all those nasty vaccinations you had as a child?

Still no scientific reasons for describing all those peer reviewed studies as "junk science" I notice.
VACCINE ACQUIRED ILLNESS

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Apr 28, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that all those DUH moments you seem to suffer from weren't caused by all those nasty vaccinations you had as a child?
Still no scientific reasons for describing all those peer reviewed studies as "junk science" I notice.
I think you show signs of serious mental illness by repeating the same lame request. Tell mumsy to make you a well baby appoinment so you can top up on your toxic fluids.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#14 Apr 28, 2013
VACCINE ACQUIRED ILLNESS wrote:
<quoted text>I think you show signs of serious mental illness by repeating the same lame request. Tell mumsy to make you a well baby appoinment so you can top up on your toxic fluids.
Guess who it is who describes peer reviewed studies as "junk science", without ever giving any scientific reasons for doing so? That's what I call a mental case.
MMR CAUSES AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Apr 28, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess who it is who describes peer reviewed studies as "junk science", without ever giving any scientific reasons for doing so? That's what I call a mental case.
YAWN what a turd

Since: Apr 13

Mumbai, India

#16 Apr 28, 2013
It's dangerous.158000 people died in 2011 from virus attack and in 2000 no of people died 548000.please same your child from MMR vaccines.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Looks like the impact of the Wakefield-scare isn't as effective years later, more so when measles epidemic is at hand. Tons went to get vaccines for their kids
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/TNSB...

Wakefield should be criminally charged for every measles case there is.
FLUVAC MAIMS KILLS

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Apr 29, 2013
friend wrote:
Looks like the impact of the Wakefield-scare isn't as effective years later, more so when measles epidemic is at hand. Tons went to get vaccines for their kids
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/TNSB...
Wakefield should be criminally charged for every measles case there is.
OH, were you there to see with your own eyes? More blah blah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CDC forced to reveal documents proving Thimeros... 1 hr friend 3
News 7 things about vaccines and autism that the mov... 1 hr friend 10
News The autism epidemic is rising steadily in Ameri... 23 hr The Pinky 17
News Defining the Behavioral Phenotype of Asperger S... Sat friend 9
News Anti-vaxxer's Tribeca triumph: Discredited doct... May 26 VAXXED 23
News Autism Fast Facts May 25 friend 8
News Raging Bullsh*t, part 3: Robert De Niro says he... May 25 VACCINES AUTISM 3
More from around the web