Kristin

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Sep 5, 2011
Please help oppose the ban of Primatene Mist (due to take place at the end of 2011) and other inhalers which contain propellants deemed harmful to the ozone layer. We're all for protecting the environment, but some exceptions should be made for the sake of freer breathing-- and for some of us, Primatene works best.

Join our Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1447854655885...
cat

Greensboro, NC

#2 Sep 24, 2011

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#3 Nov 28, 2011
I have asthma and no health insurance so I cannot obtain anything in the treatment of my asthma except over the counter inhalers. Thanks federal government for make it harder for me and others like myself to even be able to breath... you bastards.
STIRLING NOUMOFF

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 2, 2012
WHAT WILL I DO NOW? CALL 911 EVERYTIME MY CHEST STARTS TO TIGHTEN UP? CAN'T PEOPLE DIE DUE TO THIS? HOW CAN ARMSTROHG PHARMACEUTICALS END THE ONLY O.T.C. INHALER WITHOUT OFFERING A NO cfc's ALTERNATIVE? I'M SO AFRAID,I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE LEFT & I COULDN'T FIND ANY FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS.
STIRLING NOUMOFF

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 2, 2012
THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS OBSCENITY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE TO TRY BREATHING THROUGH A FLATTENED STRAW UNTIL THEY PASSED OUT, THEN I'M SURE THERE WOULD BE A F#&KIN' PROVISION OF SOME KIND!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asthma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampshire-based study says psychological treatm... Jan 14 humanspirit 1
Asthma and Memory Foam (Jul '10) Jan 5 Teri 22
Air Purifiers Dec '14 Ted Smith 1
Severe asthma Dec '14 KelcieLe 5
Bed-sharing toddlers in asthma link Dec '14 VACCINES CAUSE As... 3
Whats The Best Tea For Asthma Symptoms And Trea... (Mar '07) Dec '14 Edwin Serrano 36
Dry Powder Inhalers (DPI) Survey Nov '14 ctriantafyl 1
More from around the web