advair
frustrated

AOL

#1 Jan 15, 2007
Hi,

I am 43 years old and have been asthmatic all my life. I've been on ADVAIR for years and this is the only med that keeps me under control. If I miss one day I can feel it,and I just go down hill from there.

I cannot always afford the almost $150 dollars for my inhaler,so I am so 'frustrated'. I need this to have any quality of life.

I have insurance with a 10,000 dollar deductible so I do not qualify for the medicine assistance programs,but I don't know what to do!

Can anyone give me ideas on good asthma med's that are not so expensive?

Please don't bother with the cure all speech.
frustrated

AOL

#2 Jan 17, 2007
I was hoping for support and suggestions on medications that has worked for your 'severe'
asthma, something that was cheaper then the ADVAIR , BUT NO RESPONSE!!
Any response is better then no response.
sympathetic

Madison, WI

#3 Jan 26, 2007
I'm just starting on this journey myself so I have no great ideas, but have you asked your doctor or pharmasist for other medications that are not so expensive? That's where I would start.
Legacy101

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2007
Frustrated,

Have you tried going onto planetdrugsdirect.com ? I get my Advair from them for $75. The bonus is it is 60 uses instead of the usual prescribed 30 (I think because it comes from overseas). The only thing you have to make sure of is that you order at least three weeks before you need it because, again, it comes from overseas.
Again, planetdrugsdirect.com .
Hope this helped!
Lee

Cicero, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2007
I have a New free inhaler Advair diskus 250/50 with a expiration date of 11/2007, would you like this? If so, just send me your address and I will mail it out to you asap ;) Lee [email protected]
frustrated wrote:
Hi,
I am 43 years old and have been asthmatic all my life. I've been on ADVAIR for years and this is the only med that keeps me under control. If I miss one day I can feel it,and I just go down hill from there.
I cannot always afford the almost $150 dollars for my inhaler,so I am so 'frustrated'. I need this to have any quality of life.
I have insurance with a 10,000 dollar deductible so I do not qualify for the medicine assistance programs,but I don't know what to do!
Lee

Cicero, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2007
Free advair 250/50 exp 11/07 email me if you need! [email protected]
frustrated wrote:
Hi,
Lee

Cicero, NY

#7 Feb 7, 2007
I have a New free inhaler Advair diskus 250/50 with a expiration date of 11/2007, would you like this? If so, just send me your address and I will mail it out to you asap ;) Lee [email protected]
Lbug

Traverse City, MI

#8 Sep 8, 2010
frustrated wrote:
Hi,
I can't believe this post is still on here from 2007. I do have some Advair discuss that I do not need any more. If you are still in need let me know.
judy miller

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 22, 2010
Lee wrote:
I have a New free inhaler Advair diskus 250/50 with a expiration date of 11/2007, would you like this? If so, just send me your address and I will mail it out to you asap ;) Lhi ee [email protected]
hi i saw your for free advair i need it bad i have copd no insurance judy miller 426 cornish drive nashville tn 37207
judy miller

Nashville, TN

#10 Dec 22, 2010
hi saw your ad for free advair i need it bad i have copd no insurance my 426 cornish drive nashville tn 37207
wants to help

Meriden, CT

#11 Jan 23, 2011
Hi Judy,

Do you still need the advair? I have a few inhalers that I can send you. It is the larger dose though. 500/? Would you like it? Or anyone else like it? Its a crime to let this go to waste. Our state governments need to get a prescription drug recycling program together asap!
Annie

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2011
WOW... so nice to see the generosity of people! God bless you all for helping and sending the advair to those in need :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asthma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would anyone mind...? Oct 4 Darkprincess 1
Air Purifiers (Dec '14) Sep 23 Jen 2
News Racism tied to worse asthma symptoms for black ... Jun '17 The Power Of Mast... 1
Whats The Best Tea For Asthma Symptoms And Trea... (Mar '07) Apr '17 Skrillah 43
Gluten-free diet cured my asthma (Jan '17) Jan '17 John 1
Asthma social networking? (Oct '11) Jan '17 asthmasocial 2
Cheaper prescriptions for asthma sufferers (Jan '17) Jan '17 Meandyou 1
More from around the web