Offra Gerstein, Relationship Matters: Use the placebo effect to hea...

To establish the efficacy of new medication for certain conditions, medical researchers compare patients' reactions to a new pill or procedure with those who receive a placebo, a dummy pill or a "fake" procedure. Full Story
Banana Belt

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Jul 4, 2010
That is all a bunch of crap if the person you are dealing with is a psycho. Good luck people. Good luck.
Bernard

Europe

#3 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Fayina

UK

#4 Jan 31, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/wW5CNU only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthritis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Nov 17 IrisRutherson 7
Running Won't Raise Risk of Knee Arthritis, Stu... Nov 17 Gerald Vonberger 1
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Massage Oct 30 DevinBaker33 2
Treating psoriasis Oct 28 IrisRutherson 3
Marijuana advocate ousted from church Oct '14 Slambo 2
How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) Oct '14 dad2maxx 211
Knee joint replacment surgery Oct '14 gaile53 29

Arthritis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE