Natural Pain Relief: Chronic Pain Supplements

Oct 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIAT-TV Birmingham

If you're living with chronic pain, you may have already tried the usual treatments.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2014
Normast

Utrecht, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Judged:

A new natural PainKiller Normast http://www.painkillernormast.com
Crane

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

It is best that we purchase a natural pain relief rather than the synthetic medication to prevent any kind of side effects which may cause severe complications. http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/hip-repla...
Alex W

Severna Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

BioGIF is an all natural and made in the USA supplement that has helped users with similar symptoms and is even developed by one of the leading researchers in the field. Reviews for the Probiotic Drink have been great from all users and really is worth a shot. Check it out at http://drinkbiogif.com
Mike

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

http://www.arthritis-secrets.com
It is possible to naturally treat arthritis and effectively erase it from your life.
These natural remedies help you enjoy the natural benefits available without side effects usually received from medications and other prescription drugs.
One of these natural remedies was the recommendation to use raisins soaked in apple cider vinegar and honey being an efficient remedy for arthritis. It is not the only natural approach or the most efficient one. This approach to relief arthritis seems to require a lot of time and patience.
What if you could treat arthritis naturally within a month?
After discovering the right knowledge and tools to treat this disease, you will be amazed by how fast you will cure arthritis and how efficient this natural remedy is.
This natural treatment gives you the chance to naturally diminish your arthritis and stop your expensive prescription drugs.
For more information on one of the most effective natural treatment for arthritis:http://www.cureyoura rthritis.com/arthritiscure1.ht m?hop=mike2m

Since: Mar 12

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

i was being treated by chronic pain supplement which later on gave me strength.i receive this treatment from a doctor Scot.contact this doctor for more information via this email[maxcarl73@yahoo.com]
Alex

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Great pain relive in my muscles and arthritis pains especially after hard physical work received after taking some natural pain relieve formula form Legends of the Mayans
William

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

It is still best to follow the remedies prescribed by your doctor. If you want natural remedies, you may consult this with your doctor for further medical advice. For more information about hip problems, refer to http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawsuit.com
Tanner

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.
Lucy

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion http://goo.gl/bLFWQG seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.
Kendall

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Hi! I have came accross a product (all natural) that has helped some friends with arthritis and many others as well, and i have been looking for people to share it with, with similar conditions to try and help as many people out! If you think you would be willing to check it out to see if it could work for you, would you be interested in learning about it? email me if you are and we'll get connected - k . matieshin @ gmail . com
Matthew

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

What about Kratom, have you tried that? It is a highly effective natural plant remedy. Using the leaves (typically they are ground into powder), you can make tea, mix with water-juice-etc, or simply place the powder into gel caps.

The online store I buy from is called www.kwikkratom.com .

I know that they mail a free sample if you just request through their website.
Allen R

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

I use BCM-95 Curcumin. It is proven to be more effective than Cox-2 inhibitors without the side effects. This is fact, you can look it up. Big Pharma can't patent Curcumin and they have to justify the 100's of millions they put into R & D so when they come up with a prescription product that is inferior to the naturals out there they will use their PR machines to kee you from discovering this. Try CurcuGel BCM-95 curcumin for inflammation related issues. P.S. all age related disease is connected to inflammation so everyone should be taking this. Plus, it's a superpowerful antioxidant and an anti-carcinogenic. Curcumin is the most important natural compound on earth in my opinion. But you have to take BCM-95 as Curcumin is poorly absorbed and BCM-95 uses advanced delivery system to increase absorption 800% over standard curcumin. This is proven in a human trial. Good luck!
vere daley

Santiago, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

pain meds delivered to your house. No upfront money involved. You pay the delivery person at the time of delivery. if interested send a message to vere.daley at hotmail dot com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthritis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knee surgery shows no benefit for people with m... Mon words 1
Knee replacement may go poorly for people who t... Aug 25 HumanSpirit 1
Knee joint replacment surgery Aug 18 BossGirl 25
Fast Facts About Lupus (Jan '07) Aug 15 corrina 63
Woman suffers from Lyme disease (Aug '08) Aug 14 judy 50
York nun finds freedom with water aerobics Aug 10 lady 1
Ask the Ebay Queen: How do I fight words of eBa... Aug 8 Philip Cohen 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••