Jenny Gitlitz The violence of high heels

Jenny Gitlitz The violence of high heels

There are 10 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Jenny Gitlitz The violence of high heels. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

This Thursday, Berkshire men will don bright red high heels and will march through Pittsfield in the "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" event to raise awareness and money for the Elizabeth Freeman Center, a wonderful regional organization that provides critical support to women who have been victims of domestic violence or sexual assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

too little too late

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Sep 17, 2013
So they had this years violent steroid abuser poster boy with a long history of abusing women in their grasp 2 days before he allegedly murdered his girlfriend with her 4-year-old daughter nearby. But the court unleashed him to murder his girlfriend who was allegedly planning to escape the violent relationship she was in. Maybe before she was murdered she should have been charged with neglect for exposing her child to the violent domestic relationship she was planning on escaping, someday. But then her 4-year-old would have been cheated out of being nearby when her mother was murdered by a violent steroid abusing boyfriend she should have planned to escape sooner.
DCF are Monsters

Eddington, ME

#2 Sep 18, 2013
And now as if things were not bad enough for the traumatized 4-year-old child of the murdered mother who planned to escape the violent relationship she stayed in for too long and exposed her child too, now the traumatized child is in the custody of the Department of Children and Families. As if the child hasn't been traumatized enough. I wouldn't be surprised if DCF gives the traumatized 4-year-old to the paternal parents who raised the monster who murdered the 4-year-old child's mother. Its been reported that the paternal mother allegedly begged the woman her son murdered not to file any complaints against her son for past violent assaults on her because it would ruin her son's life. The paternal family sounds perfect for DCF as a replacement family for the traumatized child whose mother was murdered by the monster son they raised. Oh, and DCF offers financial support for fine kinships like this, so there's that incentive to the paternal family.
DCF are Monsters

Eddington, ME

#3 Sep 18, 2013
"Martel's family told the Boston Globe that Martel backed off due to pressure coming from Remy's mother, "who begged her not to file any kind of complaint because it would ruin Remy's life."

It sounds like Remy's mother owns some of the blame for her son murdering Martel in front of a 4-year-old child.

And what an ugly beast of monster the alleged murderer is. This years steroid abusing poster boy for violence against women, and the mother who raised him.

Sadly other families loose their bright beautiful daughters to controlling monsters like Remy, and his mother, who didn't want her monster son's life ruined.
Lady

Ashburn, VA

#4 Oct 5, 2013
Mujha heel catna pasand ha gulam bana lo aunty-9041621561
and in other news

Eddington, ME

#5 Oct 5, 2013
cops are deviants! A Chicago-area woman arrested for drunk driving is suing police after a video shows her forced to the floor by the cops and strip searched by four cops and tossed into a cell naked. At least this video of cops strip searching a victim didn't go missing on purpose. The cops allege the intoxicated woman was "being mouthy and causing problem." Cops are sick pricks. I'm only surprised the woman was also strangled by the cops.
and in other news

Eddington, ME

#6 Oct 5, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if turkey killer MicHELL Wynn feels cheated out of not being included in chasing down the delusional dental hygienist with mental health issues, opening fire on her and shooting her to death in front of the woman's 1-year-old child. After all he does have counter-terrorism experience which no doubt would have been helpful in shooting the delusional dental hygienist with a history of mental health issues to death in front of her 1-year-old child. He could have added this to his list of successful missions like the one of sending four of Pittsfield cops and a dog to Boston to assist with traffic control and safeguard the president and the first lady while an alleged dangerous terrorist was on the loose. Oh well.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#7 Oct 5, 2013
Subversion, decadence, depravity, shame, humiliate.
Let's have little children crossdress at school too.
Confuse them as to create an identity crisis in their indelible little minds.
Gray Alien Probing

Brodhead, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Subversion, decadence, depravity, shame, humiliate.
Confuse them as to create an identity crisis in their indelible little minds.
The Worlds Biggest Lie AKA Tom asks me to wear heals before I probe him, he loves it, that's why he stalks me online.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#9 Oct 5, 2013
Or bathrooms, a person with a male appendage dressing as a woman can enter a 'girls bathroom' in some states.

and....
Can we still refer to young females as 'girls' and young males as 'boys'
Or is it the female soccer team with a goaltender who has a male appendage?
Biggest Lies Child Bride

Brodhead, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
TOM, If you crossdress that will be the closest you have been to anything resembling in female in 30 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthritis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) 3 hr lala 254
News University Pain Medicine Center Becomes R3 Cent... Nov 22 kuhnstefanie 1
News Turmeric lowered high blood pressure (Feb '09) Nov 13 CoolGuy 46
gREEN tRees Purp haze, Afghani, SOur Diesel nOW... Oct '16 D_Drank 1
News 9 Signs Of Lupus All Women Should Be Able To Re... Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
Neck brace! Sep '16 Carl 1
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug '16 Hostis Publicus 12
More from around the web