Autoimmune Diseases Affect Millions

Full story: findingDulcinea
Karla Lindula of Seattle woke up one day with such severe pain in her hands that she couldn't hold a hairbrush. Full Story
Pompom

Astoria, NY

#1 Aug 31, 2009
It's great to get more exposure to these diseases and their effects on women. They are manageable, but often they come in pairs or trios and then they can be harder to deal with.
Janet

Portland, OR

#2 Aug 31, 2009
I have RA but didn't know that these diseases often come along with others like them. Good knowledge to have.
Lisa Copen

Poway, CA

#3 Sep 2, 2009
Thank you for informing others about this condition and (surprise!) mentioning myself. I hope your readers will join us for Invisible Illness Awareness Week 9/14-9/20 for our virtual conference at www.invisibleillness.com
Kurtis
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthritis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Nov 17 IrisRutherson 7
Running Won't Raise Risk of Knee Arthritis, Stu... Nov 17 Gerald Vonberger 1
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Massage Oct 30 DevinBaker33 2
Treating psoriasis Oct 28 IrisRutherson 3
Marijuana advocate ousted from church Oct '14 Slambo 2
How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) Oct '14 dad2maxx 211
Knee joint replacment surgery Oct '14 gaile53 29

Arthritis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE