City Councilman's Car Spray-Painted W...

City Councilman's Car Spray-Painted With Graffiti

There are 9 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Aug 29, 2008, titled City Councilman's Car Spray-Painted With Graffiti. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

If you suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis you need to find the right treatment options to prevent joint damage and control pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Rambeaux

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2008
Darryl Clark has done a lot of good things for his constituents here in Fishtown. He does not deserve this. May the guilty parties be found and severely punished.
Smarter

Willingboro, NJ

#2 Aug 30, 2008
Very classy.
Befuddled

Malvern, PA

#3 Aug 30, 2008
"City Councilman's Car Spray-Painted With Graffiti
If you suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis you need to find the right treatment options to prevent joint damage and control pain."

HUH????? So his car got graffitied because he had Rheumatoid Arthritis?? What is going on with the news here, NBC10??

Since: Aug 08

Clifton Heights, PA

#4 Aug 30, 2008
They dusted for fingerprints? Last I heard you didn't have to touch a car with your finger to spray paint it. Were they stolen first?

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

#5 Aug 30, 2008
it seems like a targetted attack. did he drop the N-word or something antisemitic recently?

not trying to do city-detectives' job here but think about it.
Nigwelder

Fairbanks, AK

#6 Sep 1, 2008
The editor must be a retard.
Swastikas go the other way. >> This idiot painted his own car like a Chinese shrine and then calls out for publicity for an alleged "hate-crime" against himself. >> Probably used cheap paint too.
2Day

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 8, 2008
Nigwelder wrote:
The editor must be a retard.
Swastikas go the other way. >> This idiot painted his own car like a Chinese shrine and then calls out for publicity for an alleged "hate-crime" against himself. >> Probably used cheap paint too.
Typical response from the backwoods of Arkansas.

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

#8 Sep 8, 2008
2Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from the backwoods of Arkansas.
2day, i am not defending you or the well-informed swastickologist but you are clearly less educated than the average 2nd grader if you think AK is arkansas.
FAIRBANKS AK IS ALASKA!
Anton
#9 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arthritis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celltex Therapeutics Corporation Autologous Ste... Apr 17 Lizardlover 1
Arthritis and the Common Cold Mar '17 tiffybarnett 1
News Pot for pets: Owners treat sick animals with ca... Mar '17 Fred 1
News When You Love An Old Dog, Managing Care Can Be ... Feb '17 Dog Slaves 1
News New weight-loss drug may be available soon (Sep '06) Feb '17 relax 10
News Nine of nature's most powerful traditional mult... (May '13) Feb '17 sarah 7
News Turmeric lowered high blood pressure (Feb '09) Jan '17 Tantalizing Ty 51
More from around the web