Study: Anti-anxiety drug in water mak...

Study: Anti-anxiety drug in water makes fish hyper, aggressive; environmental effects feared

There are 2 comments on the Brandon Sun story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Study: Anti-anxiety drug in water makes fish hyper, aggressive; environmental effects feared. In it, Brandon Sun reports that:

What happens to fish that swim in waters tainted by traces of drugs that people take? When it's an anti-anxiety drug, they become hyper, anti-social and aggressive, a Swedish study found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.

fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Maybe that's RUBIO's problem!Should look into that buck a bottle reconstituted sewer plant yuppy water us taxpayer pay for, so the wannabe politi-cants got something to guzzle on.
#4 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anxiety Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Many People Take Benzodiazepines? (May '15) Nov 17 MainerMikeBrown 4
News Did You Know that You Can Control High Anxiety ... (Jul '07) Nov 8 anxiety 4
News Not So Fast: Premature Ejaculation Treatment Qu... (Aug '11) Oct '15 mike 6
If You Suffer From Anxiety, I'd Like to Intervi... Sep '15 aicherrrr 1
How Do I Explain What Anxiety Feels Like to Oth... Sep '15 aicherrrr 1
How Can I Have Caffeine and Anxiety In My Life? Sep '15 aicherrrr 1
News Psychotropic medication use widespread among ol... Sep '15 Leticia 3
More from around the web