Is It Safe To Take 500mg Of Soma?

Oct 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: HealthCentral

I was switched back to soma 350 up to 4 times a day. I don't take it 4 times a day .. more like 2-3 but lately I have such arm pain that one soma only lasts me 2 hrs or so and then I feel like it wore off.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

You can take a couple Soma at a time without any problems.
Matthew

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Our support operators work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Please, feel free to contact us in case you have any question, request or comment. Specify your name and e-mail address so we could respond to your inquiry. In reply to your message you are supposed to get an automatic message from the support team e-mail address notifying you that your message was received. A support operator will reply to your inquiry within the shortest time possible. If you did not receive an automatic reply, it means that your message did not reach us. We would be much obliged if you could call us by this number: 1 877 374 3443

Since: Oct 11

Las Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Hell yes it's ok!!! The more you take the better you feel lol you might fall asleep though :)

Since: Nov 11

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Thank you for providing appropriate information.
OldmanJacob

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I have used Soma from RX-AIRSTOREPILLS.INFO for a few months now as needed for muscular back pain and back spasms. I've tried other muscle relaxers, but this is by far the best I've tried. I can't tell you how much this helps when my back starts acting up. And there's just enough drowsiness to let you sleep pain free, yet not too much if it's in the middle of the day. I highly recommend it.
Misael

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Vincent

Nijmegen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Karol

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

I ordered my meds from DIETMEDRX. COM on monday and received them on Saturday. The US to US was a nice option. This was much cheaper than a clinic visit and prescription fill. They always kept me informed of every step. Even shipping info. Great experience. Will definately use them again.
Moya

Landshut, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anxiety Discussions

Search the Anxiety Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what are your anxiety symptoms (Nov '08) Apr 16 brann 18
Deja-Vu, Flashbacks, and Anxiety. Help! (Feb '08) Apr 12 Jordan 207
Social phobia in teens goes beyond shyness (Oct '11) Apr 12 nadir nadir 9
Anxiety disorders mount since credit crunch (Jan '12) Apr 9 humanSpirit 7
Poor mental health linked to reduced life expec... (Aug '12) Apr 8 Elise Gingrich 5
Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) Mar '14 Ryan 25
Dr. Robert Day's Dental Tip (May '12) Feb '14 Anonymous 5
•••
•••
•••
•••