The Best Medication For Anxiety And I...

The Best Medication For Anxiety And Insomnia

There are 12 comments on the OfficialWire story from Dec 19, 2010, titled The Best Medication For Anxiety And Insomnia. In it, OfficialWire reports that:

Social anxiety disorder and insomnia often go hand in hand and each condition afffects the other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OfficialWire.

liam

Middlesbrough, UK

#1 Dec 24, 2010
cam you email please at liam1981@gmx.co.uk would like some

Since: Mar 10

Tillicoultry, UK

#3 Dec 25, 2010
im looking for descent blues and zopiclone if anyone can help?
benzoman299@live.co.uk
GrimShady

White Plains, NY

#5 Dec 26, 2010
Shit im not sending meds through the mail for free even if I received payment I wouldnt,Halcion(Triazolam) is much better than zopiclone and I hear nitrazepam is better than 1mg xanax (Blues?)why get 1mg thhey make sticks 2mg
Emma

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jan 14, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Zopiclone) directrxpharma.com/zopiclone.html... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 1b3d31ab9c
ali

Lacombe, LA

#8 Jan 21, 2011
alivebytheriver wrote:
you need some benzodiazepines mate
i do aimpastato@att.net

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2011
Emma wrote:
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Zopiclone) directrxpharma.com/zopiclone.html... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Many thanks for the coupon offer.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2011
looking for dalmane , pm me please
klonopin

Bogotá, Colombia

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Emma wrote:
the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well.
lisapenn

Ramat Gan, Israel

#14 Feb 13, 2011
The best medication is no medication at all. In a long run it's very dangerous for the liver and the kidneys.
Here's an article about treating anxiety without medication:

http://natural-alternative-therapies.com/anxi...
Mr_Benzo_himself

Canada

#16 May 24, 2011
Been on all of them. And, let me tell you the majority you can LEGALLY obtain without a hassle from your doctor; have their sedative/hypnotic effects diminish, especially if you abuse them or with the longer half-life pills.

Also, why on earth are you interested in Zopiclone (immovane)? Ever have that morning taste of those pills in uyor mouth the next day? OMG... it is horrid... I think I took 7.5 mg one night, the next day the taste was so bad that when I drank some water I puked right away... ahkh...
and not worth a penny in my opinion.

And did I read you say you wanted Flurazepam (Dalmane)? I hope your a stay-home worker/mom/husband or w/e; because that's one of the longest lasting benzos. You'll be tried all day. I guarantee you.

Oh and also, if you want to control anxiety and insomnia... Doctor's SHOULD according to the FDA regulation and laws be prescribing TWO diferent meds.

I am in the same boat as you and for the past 3 years I have been taking 4mg clonazepam 2x daily (they have sublingual clonazepam here in canada, great for anxiety and panic situations when you need fast onset of relief and action)!

I also take 0.4mg of Clonidine - catapres for my insomnia. It's an antihypertensive (high blood pressure) medication but take even a 0.2 and in exactly an hour your asleep. Tolerance doesn't build up if you take it at the same time every night and not abuse em. Been on 0.4 at night for over a year now! Works like a charm. Just tell your doctor you need it for sleep and don't want to take an extra benzo and that you even sweat at night! Hehehe, in my opinion it's harder to get Clonidine than it is to get any benzo...

If you don't want to take that, take a short half-life but very strong sedative hypnotic called Temazepam - Restoril they come in 15 & 30 mg capsules.

DON'T take ativan or xanax if you have an addictive personality... I know they have short half-lives but if your popping or putting one under your tongue (subligually) every 4-8 hours, they will stack up. Trust me on that!

Doctor's here in Toronto are refusing now to prescribe both these medications for such reasons.
They now prescribe clonazepam, then Chlorodiazepoxide, bromazepam, then finally Diazepam. Heck even would rather give you Nitrazepam for sleep then the other 2...

Those who abuse benzos ruin it for us who actually need it...

Anyhow, I have my pharma degree and I used to be on many medications, probably every benzo you can get LEGALLY. Even triazolam, Brotizolam, Fluries (Flunitrazepam)... and a few more.

Any questions, post here I'll gladly help you out!

Good luck.
August

Romania

#20 Sep 29, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Jeff

UK

#21 Sep 30, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anxiety Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Cosmetic Dentist Explains Sedation Dentistry (Jun '10) May 30 KsJohn 8
Deja-Vu, Flashbacks, and Anxiety. Help! (Feb '08) May 23 Codyt 226
Early morning anxiety and gut pain May 19 Sandy 1
News How Many People Take Benzodiazepines? May 15 jeff 1
News Side Effects of Xanax Abuse (Apr '11) May 11 topdurgmarts 5
News Strategy found for safely prescribing antidepre... May 6 HumanSpirit 1
News Parents invited to free lecture on Teen Stress ... (Jan '12) May 3 Parents stress too 5
More from around the web