Alzheimer's Caregivers Magazine

Alzheimer's Caregivers Magazine

Posted in the Alzheimer's Forum

Hadley

Sheffield, UK

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this message.

My name is Hadley, and I'm part of a small group of 3 other researchers who are hoping to launch a new magazine for loved ones and carers of those with Alzheimer's disease.

We are looking to provide qualified support and advice to help those who care for somebody with this difficult condition.

Your responses are invaluable in helping us to understand your concerns and needs, and to create a magazine tailored towards you.

We would really appreciate it if you had a few minutes to answer the survey below.

Thanks so much,

The Team

surveymonkey.com/s/PHFL8MV
Jennifer Gerhold

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Hello Hadley. I run a website in the U.S. called www.dementiatoday.com . I have a large web and twitter following (@dementiatoday). I would be happy to write articles for your magazine pro bono. Please email me and we can discuss.

Thanks,

Jennifer Gerhold, Ph.D.
[email protected]
www.dementiatoday.com

Since: Aug 13

Lansing, MI

#3 Aug 20, 2013
Hello
Seventy percent of persons with Alzheimer's disease are cared for at home. Home care can be essential to provide personal care and give the family assistance. visit http://totalhealthcareservices.net/ to get more information about home care services.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2014
My father is suffering from Alzheimer's disease. I currently moved him to Luvida Memory Care so that he could be well taken care of. And I'm glad he's having a good stay there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alzheimer's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ground breaking for new care facility scheduled Jun 12 John 1
News Caring For Your Aging Parents seminar puts focu... (Apr '10) May 26 calisam 6
News Saying the Long Goodbye: How Alzheimer's diseas... May '17 RegencyHomeCare 1
Headaches and alzheimer's (Nov '07) May '17 joanelaine 39
News Are antipsychotic drugs more dangerous to demen... (Mar '15) May '17 Dorian 11
News Actor Hill Harper will speak at the fifth annua... Apr '17 Again 1
Alzheimer's Mar '17 Tina 1
More from around the web