Since: May 11

Pennington, NJ

#1 May 26, 2011
My name is Jodi O'Donnell-Ames and I have three children- all of whom have lost a parent to ALS. I lost my husband Kevin Gerard O'Donnell in 2001 to ALS. I remarried and my husband lost his wife to ALS. He had a six and 8 year old at the time. Because I want to help the children who live with ALS, I am starting a non-profit for children of PALS called Hope Loves Company for patients in the tri-state area (initially) and need feedback. How can I help your children?

My goals are to offer a free kids' day, support group and website (which is now being created) for peer support.

I am just starting and am open to suggestion.

Thank you so much for helping me to help your families!

Jodi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Als Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diagnosed in August 07. Symptom free by January... (May '08) May 15 Carole in Wisconsin 20
News Ice Bucket Challenge raises awareness, funds fo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 STARTS WITH VACCINES 4
News The Psychology of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (Aug '14) Aug '14 humanSpirit 1
News New Jersey's Christie takes Ice Bucket Challenge (Aug '14) Aug '14 Vaccines Cause Au... 7
News U-M stem cell trial produces positive results f... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
My remedy - that works (Dec '12) Dec '12 terese7 1
News ALS Treatment Target Found With Help From Yeast (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ray 1
More from around the web