FDA Approves Allergy Treatment Zyrtec

FDA Approves Allergy Treatment Zyrtec

There are 5 comments on the EMaxHealth story from Nov 18, 2007, titled FDA Approves Allergy Treatment Zyrtec. In it, EMaxHealth reports that:

“I've suffered from allergies for many years, and have relied on my doctor for a prescription to relieve my worst symptoms”

McNeil Consumer Healthcare received approval from FDA for the allergy treatment ZYRTEC to be used without a prescription for adults and children. via EMaxHealth

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EMaxHealth.

ddd

Italy

#1 Nov 22, 2007
scandalous

Since: Sep 09

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#3 Sep 17, 2009
I find some information about Zyrtec (Cetirizine) at http://cetirizine.biz There is description of side effects, dosage, using of this medicine. Hope it will be useful.

Since: Jul 09

Miami

#4 Sep 17, 2009
Drugs are not the answer, they only treat the symptoms. Look up The Allergy Kit on google. I tried it and I no longer have acid reflux and have lost 20lbs. It works with energy medicine. Pretty cool. More people should know about alternative treatments like this on that work!
Kate

UK

#5 Mar 4, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Zyrtec) purchasetablets.com/order-zyrtec-online-en.ht... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Doxycycline

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 23, 2011
I have been on Zyrtec for some time now and this article best describes the side effects I have experienced. http://sideeffectz.com/zyrtecsideeffects/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird Allergic Reaction? (Jan '08) Wed Jrs 68
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun 22 Buzz Lightyear 3
News Circassia cat allergy therapy fails against pla... Jun 20 meow 1
Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (May '11) Jun 14 Paul 11
allergy worse when rains??? (Dec '08) May 31 AllergicTo Rain 48
strange and sudden allergic reaction (Nov '06) May '16 Washlady 61
Allergic reaction? (Aug '08) May '16 Annoyed 5
More from around the web