New Online Course Teaches Educators H...

New Online Course Teaches Educators How to Prepare for Anaphylaxis

There are 1 comment on the Health News Digest story from Aug 17, 2011, titled New Online Course Teaches Educators How to Prepare for Anaphylaxis. In it, Health News Digest reports that:

FAIRFAX, Va. and NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2011 -- Educators across the U.S. now have access to a free, interactive online course that provides a comprehensive tutorial on managing anaphylaxis in schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Health News Digest.

Matty Thomas

Ridgewood, NJ

#1 Aug 19, 2011
I think that this will be a great asset to protect those with food allergies. As the number of children with food allergies increases, the responsiveness of school educators should increase also. The more individuals who are trained in caring for children who have allergic reactions, the better for everyone. Also, I think that food-allergic adults who work in educational systems will benefit. Today, I will share this with my community on . Don't forget that food allergic children grow up, so constant attention remains necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Histamine intolerance (Sep '14) 16 hr Nathan 6
Alcohol and Histamine Intolerance Nov 16 Ben 3
Strange Food Allergies? (Aug '08) Nov 16 Dan 7
Natural Allergy Treatment (May '12) Nov 11 Vince 8
List of histamine-rich foods/substances Nov 11 Andrew 3
News Allergies or sinusitis? (Oct '09) Oct '15 Your Online Chemist 14
allergy worse when rains??? (Dec '08) Sep '15 Noble 43
More from around the web