My Allergies Your Kids could too
Posted in the Allergy Forum
#1 Dec 1, 2011
I am allergic to Red Dye #5 Found in Big Red the Gum and Drink And We found this out when I Was Little my sister gave me the gum I started swelling face turned brighter than a Firetruck then later we found after the doc that I had the Allergy I think I have grown out of it mostly I chew the gum and drink the drink I also have a bad allergic reaction to store bought guacamole When I ate it with chips my face changed bright red and I started getting sick but same with the Big red I grew out of it I think My mom never buys store bought anyways so I may not be I could still have it Now The Biggest Allergy Of All I am allergic to anything that stings such as (Wasps, Bees, Hornets, Mosquitoes,Mud Dobbers)I would go into anaphylactic shock when I get stung or bit except Mosquitoes I break out into Rashes and Itchy Bites and then Pain in my skin so thanks for reading this hope this helps MOMS!
Add your comments below
|Weird Allergic Reaction? (Jan '08)||Sep 14||Sue Nomie||76|
|Allergic to silver Jewellery (Oct '07)||Sep 1||Snowbunny||28|
|Hardin County woman charged with TennCare fraud... (Dec '10)||Jul '17||Das Pee Pee||13|
|Cat allergies and bed mattress||Jul '17||Dawn||1|
|Tongue piercing led to food allergies? (Jul '08)||Jul '17||EmberAngelAria||13|
|Allergies after smoking (Aug '06)||Jun '17||judges indabag||130|
|I feel sick after loads of things!!!! (Nov '07)||Jun '17||trail of tears||8|
Find what you want!
Search Allergy Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC