My Allergies Your Kids could too

My Allergies Your Kids could too

Posted in the Allergy Forum

My Allergies

Azle, TX

#1 Dec 1, 2011
I am allergic to Red Dye #5 Found in Big Red the Gum and Drink And We found this out when I Was Little my sister gave me the gum I started swelling face turned brighter than a Firetruck then later we found after the doc that I had the Allergy I think I have grown out of it mostly I chew the gum and drink the drink I also have a bad allergic reaction to store bought guacamole When I ate it with chips my face changed bright red and I started getting sick but same with the Big red I grew out of it I think My mom never buys store bought anyways so I may not be I could still have it Now The Biggest Allergy Of All I am allergic to anything that stings such as (Wasps, Bees, Hornets, Mosquitoes,Mud Dobbers)I would go into anaphylactic shock when I get stung or bit except Mosquitoes I break out into Rashes and Itchy Bites and then Pain in my skin so thanks for reading this hope this helps MOMS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird Allergic Reaction? (Jan '08) Sep 14 Sue Nomie 76
Allergic to silver Jewellery (Oct '07) Sep 1 Snowbunny 28
News Hardin County woman charged with TennCare fraud... (Dec '10) Jul '17 Das Pee Pee 13
Cat allergies and bed mattress Jul '17 Dawn 1
Tongue piercing led to food allergies? (Jul '08) Jul '17 EmberAngelAria 13
Allergies after smoking (Aug '06) Jun '17 judges indabag 130
I feel sick after loads of things!!!! (Nov '07) Jun '17 trail of tears 8
More from around the web