Climate change linked to more pollen,...

Climate change linked to more pollen, allergies, asthma

There are 15 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from May 31, 2013, titled Climate change linked to more pollen, allergies, asthma. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

From the roof of the Gottlieb Memorial Hospital in the Chicago suburbs, an 83-year-old retired doctor finds troubling evidence of why so many people are sneezing and itching their eyes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#2 Jun 2, 2013
Feasible, and believable for anyone who knows about such things. As to what to do to correct this problem, that's the real problem. If we rush headlong into a "fix" for the climate, we risk upsetting things in a way worse than it is, but we can't just give out free medical to those effected either. We need the scientific minds on these matters to hurry up and finish their work so we can know the best course with the least risk.
Vaccine Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jun 2, 2013
Injecting ANYTHING into a baby creates allergic potential. Many vaccines contain MSG (wheat derivative) which is likely causing the high amount of gluten intolerance. Some vaccines use peanut and fish oil, likely causing anaphylatic issues for many children. It goes on and on. The body has no choice when assaulted this way. It must go into emergency response for each and every substance a vaccine contains. The immune system is now primed and will mount a similar response each time its exposed to that or those substances. As scientists, vaccine makers know this, but chose to ignore the colateral damage vaccines cause. Allergies are only part of the overall destruction.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Vaccine Caused wrote:
Injecting ANYTHING into a baby creates allergic potential. Many vaccines contain MSG (wheat derivative) which is likely causing the high amount of gluten intolerance. Some vaccines use peanut and fish oil, likely causing anaphylatic issues for many children. It goes on and on. The body has no choice when assaulted this way. It must go into emergency response for each and every substance a vaccine contains. The immune system is now primed and will mount a similar response each time its exposed to that or those substances. As scientists, vaccine makers know this, but chose to ignore the colateral damage vaccines cause. Allergies are only part of the overall destruction.
You'd rather horrible stuff like Polio and all the plagues return, you are a vile monster. Of course your total nonsense is total nonsense, and off topic.
Vaccine Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jun 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd rather horrible stuff like Polio and all the plagues return, you are a vile monster. Of course your total nonsense is total nonsense, and off topic.
Not off topic at all. Not my problem your brain can't go there. And just because vaccines seem to help, their harm shouldn't simply be ignored because of it.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#6 Jun 3, 2013
Vaccine Caused wrote:
<quoted text> Not off topic at all. Not my problem your brain can't go there. And just because vaccines seem to help, their harm shouldn't simply be ignored because of it.
What you are doing is stating a fallacy of equivocation, nothing more. You are basing all your assertions on this fallacy as well. Did you know that 100% of people who come into contact with hydrogen oxide? That's everyone who comes into contact with it, should we ban it too?
Change is good

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 4, 2013
But not when I just realized I have sinus problems.
Ditto

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 4, 2013
Totally agree
Anti unnecessary vaccin

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jun 5, 2013
I thought this article might interest you. It's kind of a random one, but I disagree with how vaccination is relied on "Saving" us and "giving" us the strength to fight against HPV, FLU, ALLERGIES....
http://www.naturalnews.com/040436_vaccine_tri...

Since: Jun 13

Ireland

#12 Jun 27, 2013
I dont think we should take the vaccine route to cure asthma nd allergies, as this seems unnatural :/ I believe air purifiers r the best route as the help improve nd cure ur asthma nd allergies oppose to puffers which just temperley fix ur problem. Although the actual machine isnt natural the process which puts salt particals in the air to help improve ur asthma nd allergies. I use the Salin plus which i find the most effective.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Shannon Martin wrote:
I dont think we should take the vaccine route to cure asthma nd allergies, as this seems unnatural :/ I believe air purifiers r the best route as the help improve nd cure ur asthma nd allergies oppose to puffers which just temperley fix ur problem. Although the actual machine isnt natural the process which puts salt particals in the air to help improve ur asthma nd allergies. I use the Salin plus which i find the most effective.
For on thing, vaccines are not used for allergies and asthma. Another thing, air purifiers are just as "unnatural" as medication. Actually, air purifiers will cause more damage to the environment, because you are altering the balance of the environment, where as medications you only effect yourself. The dinosaurs were driven extinct by altering their environment for their survival.

Since: Jun 13

Ireland

#15 Jun 28, 2013
Yes I some what agree with you, however the one I use releases salt particles into the air (Salt is natural) and This doesnt damage the environment but the elictricity used may do.

Since: Jun 13

Ireland

#16 Jun 28, 2013
Also vaccines are man made, and the air purifier dispenses salt, and the salt (eg near the sea) is natural in the enviroment.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#17 Jun 28, 2013
Shannon Martin wrote:
Yes I some what agree with you, however the one I use releases salt particles into the air (Salt is natural) and This doesnt damage the environment but the elictricity used may do.
Actually, it does. Salt absorbs moisture, moisture that bacteria vital to the environment need to survive, bacteria vital to your skin. Dry skin is often a result of lacking certain bacteria on your skin. Electricity is natural too, it does not disobey the laws of nature, but putting more of either into the environment's air is a bad thing. Face it, the best thing to do, take a symptom suppressant for allergies and asthma, far less risk so long as it is monitored by a decent doctor.
Harry Hay Fever

Northampton, MA

#18 Jun 29, 2013
Did former School Czar Kevin Jennings talk about fisting to young school students?
Inquiring minds wanna know.

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/12/mass-teach...

Since: Jun 13

Ireland

#19 Jul 1, 2013
Alright then lets just agree to disagree, I can see ur point but im going to stand by the fact that the Salin plus is a better option.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hardin County woman charged with TennCare fraud... (Dec '10) Jul 23 Das Pee Pee 13
Cat allergies and bed mattress Jul 22 Dawn 1
Tongue piercing led to food allergies? (Jul '08) Jul 14 EmberAngelAria 13
Allergies after smoking (Aug '06) Jun '17 judges indabag 130
I feel sick after loads of things!!!! (Nov '07) Jun '17 trail of tears 8
rose petal allergy? (Feb '08) Jun '17 Maggie 6
Allergic reaction? (Aug '08) May '17 Lori 6
More from around the web