Nasal Filters a Natural way to stop a...

Nasal Filters a Natural way to stop allergy attacks

Posted in the Allergy Forum

Zoe

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 10, 2010
Nasal filters actually works in the nose to block most airborne particulates – such as air borne allergens and pathogens – from being inhaled. Perfect for asthma, allergy, hay fever sufferers and anyone who wants to Breathe Cleaner Air!
without having to just take medications which can produce ill side effect; nasal filters are virtually invisible when in use. And they will give you superior protection.I love them they work for me.
Ramen Gajendran

Santa Rosa, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Inhale-Pure Nose filters or Nasal Filters are temporary helpers that prevent inhaling particulate allergens while you are managing airborne allergies. Like any chronic illness, dealing with allergies takes a combination of understanding, self-management, prevention, and medication.~ Inhale-Pure @ Amazon.com
calebhart54

Mahé, Seychelles

#3 Mar 2, 2015
It's so annoying to have allergies in the spring time. It's a miserable feeling but it happens to more people than we know. I have had to deal with allergies every year for as long as I can remember. I'm the king of taking allergy meds. http://www.stlouisallergist.net/allergy-faq-s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird Allergic Reaction? (Jan '08) Sep 24 Itching in Jersey... 70
News Senator Praises - Generous' Daughter Who Raised... Sep 21 coyote505 2
Stearic Acid (Jan '10) Sep 19 Nik91 49
Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (May '11) Sep 4 duke0knight 13
Makeup causing allergic reaction?? (Apr '07) Aug '16 Sarah driver 72
allergy worse when rains??? (Dec '08) Jul '16 Allergy sufferer 50
Allergies after smoking (Aug '06) Jul '16 youneedtoletitbreath 126
More from around the web