Steve O

London, UK

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Looking for a cheap source for Inhalers, anyone point me in the right direction ??
SteveO
Primatene Missed

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Bumping this up.

Primatene Mist has been taken off market because the aerosol was supposedly depleting the ozone.

Forcing people with asthma who are dependent on OTC asthma relief to find a Dr. and pay for a prescription medication that does not work as well as Primatene and costs 5 times what it did.

The company that manufactures Primatene Americana/Pfizer is in on the scam.

Check out their web site
primatenemist.com

There you will find a petition for you to sign so they can sway the big bad politicians to allow the sale of PM again....

In the meantime they say they are working on making another safer legal aerosol for PM...

Don't know why they are doing that. It is all a big lie!!

All the inhalers that cost $60.00 US and up are available with a prescription......

Yet Pfizer can not figure out how to package Primatene the same way,
With an ozone safe propellant !!??

B.S.!!!!!

They don't care if asthmatic's who are poor and can not afford a Dr. visit and prescription die a slow suffering suffocating death.

Americana, even offered to GIVE AWAY FREE PRIMATENE MIST THAT WAS SITTING IN THEIR WAREHOUSE TILL THE EXPIRATION DATE.
But Big pharmacy Pfizer in cahoots with the EPA had bought them out and said no!!!

What do you think about that????

Go to the web site and tell them just what you think about that.

In the meantime........ Does anyone know if PM can be bought at a pharmacy outside the States or North America at a reasonable price.
Not the jacked up half empty used or expired crap scammers were selling for hundreds of dollars.

Praying for peaceful and easy breathing for all.
Primatene Missed

San Diego, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Correction
the link is:
http://www.primatene.com/

The Company name is,
Armstrong Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Sorry about the mistake.
If I could breath and get some oxygen to my brain .... I might not have made a stupid mistake like that.

Wonder if I can still drive or work in this condition???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Makeup causing allergic reaction?? (Apr '07) Dec 19 maryjaneprincton 64
Weird Allergic Reaction? (Jan '08) Dec 18 Dia 58
Allergy testing for my 3 year old (Mar '08) Dec 17 Ted Smith 3
allergy worse when rains??? (Dec '08) Dec 9 mattzweck 39
How to eat out with food allergies (May '14) Dec 9 paigeford 4
Allergy Tablets (Apr '11) Dec 5 disastermaster 4
How to prevent and decrease hay fever symptoms? Dec 4 allergistindelaware 1
More from around the web