Yogurt powder
Zacken

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 11, 2006
Does anyone know if and where you can get hold of yogurt powder thats free of, soy, milk and egg? You can bake with it too.
Thanks!!
Don H

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Oct 29, 2006
We ahve searched the globe, I can't find it.
yogurt lover

Orange, CA

#4 Aug 15, 2007
try www.citrusandgreen.com
They make tart yogurt powder
ifd Prep Los Angeles

Colton, CA

#5 Aug 21, 2007
Don H wrote:
We ahve searched the globe, I can't find it.
Check ifdprep.com . They have the best italian natural powder.
John

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2007
Check out www.bobadirect.com . They have yogurt powder mix similar to other companies with excellent prices.
Michael

Lindsay, Canada

#7 Apr 3, 2008
Try http://www.blissberryfroyo.com - Quite possibly the best frozen yogurt - Bliss Berry Frozen Yogurt
yogurt expert

Bellflower, CA

#8 May 26, 2008
Please check the manufacture before you decide. So many small and new yogurt companies who have no license or experience what so ever. Ask for samples or visit them. See who is mixing the powder for them. Avoid using, so called Italian brand. They are expensive and unreliable. Highly recommend U.S. mgf'd products and from a large one too. If the seller is hesitant to disclose who the manufacturer of their powder, they probably don't even have solid contract with that company or its a mickey mouse mfg.
Berri Good

La Mirada, CA

#10 Jul 6, 2009
Try http://www.BerriGood.com
Zacken wrote:
Does anyone know if and where you can get hold of yogurt powder thats free of, soy, milk and egg? You can bake with it too.
Thanks!!
Kerry

Fort Wayne, IN

#12 Feb 18, 2010
I was looking all over the web for yogurt powder I could use to coat dog treats. I didn't want any sugary stuff and I didn't want to have to melt candy chips. I only found one company, www.k9cakery.com that sells a mix you make by adding water. I tried it and it was great. They do something to it to prevent it from cracking when it dries but they don't use sugar which was my concern.

Hope this is helpful.
Yogurt Powder

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 26, 2011
www.pinkaliscious.com
www.pinkalisciousyogurt.com
they manufacture / distribute yogurt powder in all bases and over 180 flavors.

they also franchise with no franchise fees if anyone wants to own their own business.
Zacken wrote:
Thanks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Makeup causing allergic reaction?? (Apr '07) Aug 20 Sarah driver 72
allergy worse when rains??? (Dec '08) Jul '16 Allergy sufferer 50
Allergies after smoking (Aug '06) Jul '16 youneedtoletitbreath 126
Weird Allergic Reaction? (Jan '08) Jun '16 Jrs 68
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun '16 Buzz Lightyear 3
News Circassia cat allergy therapy fails against pla... Jun '16 meow 1
Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (May '11) Jun '16 Paul 11
More from around the web