Attention Deficit Disorder ADHD/ADD Diseases with similar symptoms to ADHD

Apr 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Life With ADHD

Attention Deficit Disorder also known as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a chronic disease occurs in certain age and years of a children, defined as a condition with characteristics of co-existence of attentional problems and hyperactivity.

Comments
1 - 20 of 592 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013
First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Its not a disease, its a vaccine caused illness.
COMMANDER A TRULY

Carpenter, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Doubtful at best
Richard B

Boston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Another Brain Washed wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
No, you prove it. You can't can you?
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

i think is is more nutrition based than vaccine based. Food for our kids has gone downhill for the last 25 years+-. People don't cook meals anymore, eat processed food,fast food daily. all bad for kids and adults. Feed your kids well from the start and I'll bet we see improvement in this area.
Richard B

Spalding, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Prove it isn't. You can't can you?
You're the one who said its a vaccine caused illness, not me. You're the one who needs to show proof, cause that's the scientific method. You can't cause you haven't got any scientific evidence to justify your claim, so you're obviously no good at science.
friend

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who said its a vaccine caused illness, not me. You're the one who needs to show proof, cause that's the scientific method. You can't cause you haven't got any scientific evidence to justify your claim, so you're obviously no good at science.
hey dufus, try and find science that supports vaccination thats unbiased and peer reviewed.
Richard B

Spilsby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
<quoted text> hey dufus, try and find science that supports vaccination thats unbiased and peer reviewed.
Hey Another Brain Washed Vaccines Maim Kill Friend, where's the peer reviewed science that proves that vaccines cause ADHD? There isn't any, moron.
Richard B

Grimsby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Have any studies actually been done? No they haven't. Do you think the perpetrators are going to provide evidence of their own dangerous and negligent actions? Who else can afford to do it? Any researcher who crosses Pharma, W.H.O., CDC, FDA will be out of business in no time once marked for death by these pro-vaccine groups. Try thinking deeply about this issue rather than your shallow knee jerk reactionary way.
Youíve just destroyed your own argument. If no studies have actually been done, what makes you think that vaccines cause ADHD and not something else? There are probably thousands of possible causes of ADHD, like genes, types of food, fizzy drinks, sugary sweets, milk, etc, so why do you say itís vaccines when you havenít got any evidence?
Which vaccines are you talking about, cause there are hundreds of different vaccines out there? If you mean the ones that kids get when theyíre very young like MMR, then if they cause ADHD, almost every kid would have ADHD. Without evidence your case for vaccines causing ADHD is rubbish. Itís just like somebody claiming that eating burgers causes autism and then challenging others to prove that it doesnít. Any scientist who said that would be laughed at.
Letís see your evidence, or stop making a fool of yourself. Just saying that you know a kid who was vaccinated and got ADHD isnít good enough, cause somebody else could find a kid who wasnít vaccinated but still got ADHD, or a kid who was vaccinated but didnít get ADHD.
Richard B

Boston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text> You're the fool, to say fizzy drinks or milk cause ADHD. Talking complete nonsense. Saying vaccines have to same effect on each person is equally stupid, because they don't. People like you who spend zero time educating yourself make statements like this. If you think vaccines are harmless, why do governments set up injury compensation plans? Or do you not even know these exist?
You still haven't shown any peer reviewed evidence that vaccines cause ADHD. I didn't say that fizzy drinks or milk cause ADHD but some people do and they don't have any real evidence just like you don't for vaccines causing ADHD. A quick search shows that thereís lots of peer reviewed studies of the causes of ADHD and here are some of their conclusions.
ďThe specific causes of ADHD are not known. There are, however, a number of factors that may contribute to, or exacerbate ADHD. They include genetics, diet and the social and physical environments.Ē
ďTwin studies indicate that the disorder is highly heritable and that genetics are a factor in about 75 percent of all cases.Ē
ďA study published in The Lancet in 2007 found a link between childrenís ingestion of many commonly used artificial food colors, the preservative sodium benzoate and hyperactivityĒ.
ďThere is no evidence that ADHD is caused by lapses in child rearing, reactions to vaccines, or giving in to countless requests for sugar-loaded cookies.Ē
You would rather believe people who use quack medicines like green medicine and homeopathy such as Larry Malerba who says that vaccines cause ADHD without any peer reviewed evidence to back up what he says. That makes you a quack just like Malerba.
Richard B

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Pharma Maims Kills wrote:
<quoted text> The whack is you. Baa Baa say hi to the sheeple. You don't have the mental capacity to challenge what the perpetrators say. Of course there's no evidence from THESE sources, its called coverup. It can also be called too complex and that the science isn't able to explain how vaccines do it. Correlation exists, but thats quickly pushed aside rather than being an investigory starting point. Thanks for stopping by to share your ignorance, But I'm not interested, I'm tired of your type denying the problem and supporting the perpetrators.
Of course correlations exist you idiot. Almost all kids get vaccinated and some have ADHD, but that donít mean that the vaccine caused the ADHD. It would be like saying most kids get vaccinated and most kids go to school, therefore vaccines cause kids to go to school. The peer-reviewed studies show that there is a strong genetic contribution to ADHD and also a food additive contribution, but they found no evidence that reactions to vaccines causes ADHD, and they werenít scientists paid by Pharma. When can you get that into your thick skull? You obviously arenít a scientist.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course correlations exist you idiot. Almost all kids get vaccinated and some have ADHD, but that donít mean that the vaccine caused the ADHD. It would be like saying most kids get vaccinated and most kids go to school, therefore vaccines cause kids to go to school. The peer-reviewed studies show that there is a strong genetic contribution to ADHD and also a food additive contribution, but they found no evidence that reactions to vaccines causes ADHD, and they werenít scientists paid by Pharma. When can you get that into your thick skull? You obviously arenít a scientist.
MORON. When did ADHD and autism start? Right after the war when vaccines became popular and widespread public campaingn commenced. We have been eating sugar cookies for a long time before that. I have never heard a parent say just after a series of sugar cookies my child became ADD, ADHD or autistic, but hundreds if not thousands have after a series vaccines.
Richard B

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text>
MORON. When did ADHD and autism start? Right after the war when vaccines became popular and widespread public campaingn commenced. We have been eating sugar cookies for a long time before that. I have never heard a parent say just after a series of sugar cookies my child became ADD, ADHD or autistic, but hundreds if not thousands have after a series vaccines.
IDIOT, ADHD and Autism symptoms were around a long time before vaccines were invented.
Just look up the literature and youíll find that in 1798 the term "mental restlessness" was used to describe what is now known as ADHD. In fact the terminology used to describe the symptoms of ADHD has gone through many changes over history including: "minimal brain damage", "minimal brain dysfunction" (or disorder), "learning/behavioral disabilities".
As for Autism, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton and Paul Dirac probably suffered from a type of autism, according to experts. It was only the name Autism which was coined in the 1940s by Kanner, and another type of Autism by Asperger.
I never knew that negative IQs were possible until you came along. Are you sure that your idiocy wasnít caused by a vaccine? LOL

Since: Sep 11

Axminster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Childeren have no disapline, they should have their arms broken...
COMMANDER A TRULY

Carpenter, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Vaccines Maim Kill wrote:
<quoted text> Its beings like me that led your type out of trees and caves Neanderthal. As for your history lesson, I don't need it. I've been reading avout autism for 17 years since my son was left mute, autistic with seizure disorder by vaccines. A nob like you thinks he has all the answers, but you probably still think Europeans discovered the new world. Mental restlessness? WHAT the FK is that? You're brain washed, and the perfect consumer. Go get your flu shot and volunteer to test vaccines.
Likely your sons condition was brought on by bad genitics. After all you have proven beyond reasonable doubt your retarded
Richard B

Grimsby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> Its beings like me that led your type out of trees and caves Neanderthal. As for your history lesson, I don't need it. I've been reading avout autism for 17 years since my son was left mute, autistic with seizure disorder by vaccines. A nob like you thinks he has all the answers, but you probably still think Europeans discovered the new world. Mental restlessness? WHAT the FK is that? You're brain washed, and the perfect consumer. Go get your flu shot and volunteer to test vaccines.
Iím sorry that your son is autistic, but blaming it on vaccines is illogical and unscientific. If youíve been reading about it for 17 years, youíve obviously chosen just to read the stuff written by the quacks and put your blinkers on whenever you saw anything that didnít say what you wanted to believe. My cousin has an Autistic Spectrum Disorder called Aspergerís Syndrome, but my Aunt and Uncle are too intelligent to blame vaccines for his condition. If there was a shred of evidence from peer-reviewed science saying that vaccines could be the cause then people may listen to you, but there isnít, only unsubstantiated rubbish from quacks.
Iíve got Cerebral Palsy but I donít go blaming it on the vaccinations Iíve had. Some CP sufferers are mute and have seizures like your son, but their parents donít go blaming it on vaccines, cause there is absolutely no evidence for it.
Mental restlessness is what they used to call ADHD in 1798, when they had all sorts of strange names for illnesess that weíve got scientific names for now. At that time kids with that condition wouldíve been put in lunatic assylums, but weíre more civilised now.
CAT is right about Autism being genetic cause it runs in families, so you should perhaps search through your genes to find a cause for your sonís condition, and not blame vaccines that save millions of lives.
Richard B

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What I prove is that I can think for myself and I'm not a deaf, dumb blind consumer like you. You are a member of the flock, the herd. You're a cow.
If there was a Nobel Prize for blind ignorance, you would win it hands down.
Richard B

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> If there was one for being a man-wife you'd win that.
Are you stark raving mad as well as being ignorant?
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stark raving mad as well as being ignorant?
I know you are Elton John but whar am I?
Richard B

Market Rasen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> I know you are Elton John but whar am I?
You really do need to see a psychiatrist.
Richard B

Spalding, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> Do you recommend your's?
I haven't got one.
Don't tell me, even if you found a psychiatrist who would be willing to take on somebody as mentally disturbed as you, you would would still demand to see his certificate of non-vaccination.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent ADHD Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surfing the Net for long is not a bad habit but... 13 hr Kid_Tomorrow 3
Parent-reported cases of disability in children... Aug 18 KA CHING 4 PHARMA 1
Synaptol (Jan '07) Aug 18 syeda 638
Vaccine-Nation | Why Vaccines are Bad (Nov '11) Aug 16 Vaccines Caused 33
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) Aug 14 Kelly Joanne Cannon 201
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: child... Aug 6 humanSpirit 4
Diagnosis and Treatment of ADHD Homework For Pa... (Jun '11) Jul 22 btd 9

Search the ADHD Forum:
•••