Synaptol
First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Sharon

La Prairie, Canada

#1 Jan 15, 2007
I had to share this with all of you that have a child with adhd. My son is 12 and has been on synaptol for 2 weeks now, and I have to say that this product is remarkable! He was diagnosed when he was 4 and has had difficulty in school right up till this school year. He was put on ritalin at age 6 and two years ago took him off because of side effects. This product has answered all my prayers. He is doing so well. He was getting C's and D's and sometimes B's. All of you that are going through all the stress and other problems with your child or children, please take it from me to try this product. I am so glad I ordered it. There is hope for us and I know the struggles first hand like so many of you do. I have tried many products like Attend, Becalmed, Native Remedies products. I have always prayed for something out there and this is it for my son. Go to their website. Look up synaptol on a google search or go to www.synaptol.com . Just wanted to share with the rest of you. God Bless you all!
Mark

Easthampton, MA

#2 Jan 25, 2007
Sharon wrote:
I had to share this with all of you that have a child with adhd. My son is 12 and has been on synaptol for 2 weeks now, and I have to say that this product is remarkable! He was diagnosed when he was 4 and has had difficulty in school right up till this school year. He was put on ritalin at age 6 and two years ago took him off because of side effects. This product has answered all my prayers. He is doing so well. He was getting C's and D's and sometimes B's. All of you that are going through all the stress and other problems with your child or children, please take it from me to try this product. I am so glad I ordered it. There is hope for us and I know the struggles first hand like so many of you do. I have tried many products like Attend, Becalmed, Native Remedies products. I have always prayed for something out there and this is it for my son. Go to their website. Look up synaptol on a google search or go to www.synaptol.com . Just wanted to share with the rest of you. God Bless you all!
How did you bring yourself to give your child something that is not proven to be safe by an independant reputable source.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
crystal

Kensington, Canada

#3 Feb 6, 2007
Thanks for telling us what you thought of synaptol! I been asking everyone but no one knew anything,(only the price). I have a 7yr old son who gets sent to the office everyday at school, has no friends, and i put him in swimming lessons, soccer, bowling,etc, but always had to take him out because of his behavior. He's been on adderall, dexerin, and ritalin, and nothing works! Thanks again!
SUSAN

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Feb 16, 2007
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you bring yourself to give your child something that is not proven to be safe by an independant reputable source.
YOU MEAN LIKE HAVE THE CHILD ON RITALIN, AND NOW LOOK AT ALL THE SIDE AFFECTS OF THAT MEDICATION...... UNLESS YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH ADHD AND A BATTLE IT IS FOR THEM YOU WILL TRY ANYTHING....
Mom

Blue Earth, MN

#5 Feb 23, 2007
My daughter has ADHD and was on methylin for the last 4 months. That worked a little bit, then she required more and more of a dosage. I was concerned about giving her more, besides the side effects that made her a bit off the wall after 2pm every day.

So, I just started her on Synaptol and will let you know if it works or not. Anything natural has to be better than drugging up our kids at such a young age.

Medication works quick on her, so we'll see what happens!
Silvia Buniardi

Singapore, Singapore

#6 Feb 23, 2007
I have a 7 yr old son who just started on concerta 2 weeks ago, it didn't work on him, he still moves around the class alot, he also has emotional problem. His psychologist wants to add the small dose of risperidone. Actually my husband and I againts all these medication since last time, but no choice have to give him since he just started schooling at public school 2 weeks ago...I have reading all good things about this synaptol, is it really work? how long must he take than you can see the result? since he needs something that is quick to help him with his school.
Ellen

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Feb 23, 2007
Hello Everyone,
Thank you Sharon for your post. I just started my 5-year-old son (almost 6 in 2 weeks) on Synaptol. I only give him half a capsule 2x daily since he is under 75 pounds. I will share with the group how things are going. We only just started 2 days ago. He is also taking enzymes from the same company.
Mark

Greenfield, MA

#8 Feb 26, 2007
SUSAN wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MEAN LIKE HAVE THE CHILD ON RITALIN, AND NOW LOOK AT ALL THE SIDE AFFECTS OF THAT MEDICATION...... UNLESS YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH ADHD AND A BATTLE IT IS FOR THEM YOU WILL TRY ANYTHING....
Well......Actually I would NOT try anything. I just don't view my child as something to experiment on. Given that you know nothing about me or my child, I think your comments are out of line. There is a popular misconception out there that "if it's natural it can't hurt you". You still need to be careful even with Natural products.

Yes…. Pharmaceutical drugs and the side affects are less than desirable to say the least, and I never suggested taking them. I personally think they do more harm than good. My child was on them for three years after being misdiagnosed. Not by my doing I might ad. He will never take them again. Nor will I give him anything else without first knowing any, and all potential problems that might occur.

Thanks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amy

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Mar 2, 2007
Hello every one. I just wanted to add to the Synaptol conversation by sharing that my husband grew up with ADHD, and still has very strong symptoms. His parents had him on Ritalin for a long time, and he took himself off of it when he was old enough because of the side effects and depression. I found synaptol about two months ago, and had no idea it would work like this. He has never been able to sleep throught the night, never had much of an appatite, couln't hold still, focus on his studies, or remember what I said two minutes ago. Synaptol is truly an answer to our prayers. He is sleeping better than he has in years, eating more, and is able to focus his attention better that me!The scary depression and mood swings he used to have are gone! He is so happy, and that makes me happy.
RoL

Farmington, MI

#10 Mar 14, 2007
Sharon wrote:
Thats great to hear. How is your son doing now?
is he still taking Synaptol?
RoL

Farmington, MI

#11 Mar 14, 2007
Please continue to share yoru experience with Synaptol.
Thanks!
Angela

West Monroe, LA

#12 Mar 15, 2007
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well......Actually I would NOT try anything. I just don't view my child as something to experiment on. Given that you know nothing about me or my child, I think your comments are out of line. There is a popular misconception out there that "if it's natural it can't hurt you". You still need to be careful even with Natural products.
Yes…. Pharmaceutical drugs and the side affects are less than desirable to say the least, and I never suggested taking them. I personally think they do more harm than good. My child was on them for three years after being misdiagnosed. Not by my doing I might ad. He will never take them again. Nor will I give him anything else without first knowing any, and all potential problems that might occur.
Thanks
Mark,I am very sorry to hear that you went through that experience with your child.I agree with you 100% that no one should jusst give children medication without knowing the risks involved. Having said that, let me venture further. I am mom to two boys soon to be 7 and 11 who have attention deficits. I fought out school system and doctors to prevent my 11 yr/old from being placed on ritalin. I have fought for 11 years.I found a doctor that agrees. We only needed a sleep aid and counseling for anxiety. My six year old however is to the point that increasingly I don't even want to deal with him. I am his mom and I love him so I cope the best I can. My son is a source of tension and anxiety for the entire family so I understand how these parnets feel. The desperation is tangible if you live with this disorder or any that are similar. I am fighting doctors again for this second child. If you pray, get on your knees and thank GOD that your child and family were spared from this end of the spectrum. In conclusion I am a nurse and everything you put into your body has side effects, even tylenol, the mildest of all drugs can cause liver toxicity. What about that soda, kool aid, candy bar,sauce.......
William Pratt III

Las Cruces, NM

#13 Mar 29, 2007
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark,I am very sorry to hear that you went through that experience with your child.I agree with you 100% that no one should jusst give children medication without knowing the risks involved. Having said that, let me venture further. I am mom to two boys soon to be 7 and 11 who have attention deficits. I fought out school system and doctors to prevent my 11 yr/old from being placed on ritalin. I have fought for 11 years.I found a doctor that agrees. We only needed a sleep aid and counseling for anxiety. My six year old however is to the point that increasingly I don't even want to deal with him. I am his mom and I love him so I cope the best I can. My son is a source of tension and anxiety for the entire family so I understand how these parnets feel. The desperation is tangible if you live with this disorder or any that are similar. I am fighting doctors again for this second child. If you pray, get on your knees and thank GOD that your child and family were spared from this end of the spectrum. In conclusion I am a nurse and everything you put into your body has side effects, even tylenol, the mildest of all drugs can cause liver toxicity. What about that soda, kool aid, candy bar,sauce.......
If I were you I would write to Dr. Fred Baughman personally. You can go to his website at http://www.adhdfraud.org

Let me know how it goes. You may also e-mail me at
[email protected] and I can call on some friends to possibly help you out with this.

Best,

Bill
sylvia

Calgary, Canada

#14 Apr 1, 2007
I have several family members suffering from the same problems and I have been reading and doing a lot of computer reseach. I am sure i have a long way to go yet, but i found this very interesting vedio and i highly reccomend to any one that is trying to understand why so many of our children are being effected with so many problems
Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda - Google Video
Mindy

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#15 Apr 2, 2007
I just bought Synaptol have not received it yet. Has anyone used this on a child really hyper who cannot focus?
meg

Sewaren, NJ

#16 Apr 3, 2007
Sharon wrote:
I hope you are not pushing non-fda approved DRUGS!!!!!!!!
meg

Sewaren, NJ

#17 Apr 3, 2007
PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD DISEASE!!!!!
ADD-Adult

San Francisco, CA

#18 Apr 5, 2007
I am a 50+ year old ADD woman with no hyperactivity. ADD, not ADHD.

Is Synaptol appropriate for me? What other alternative treatments have you all found worthwhile?
annonymous

Orono, ME

#19 Apr 7, 2007
i am 12 years old and i was diagnosed with adhd when i was 7 i just started to use synaptol, and it worked for alittle while, but then it got worse and i started to get angry and sad and slightly depressed. it all started when i forgot to take it. i was only i hour passed recomende time, and i felt miserable, please, think about using it. for ur kids sake
Patty

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Apr 9, 2007
Sharon wrote:
Hi Sharon,
I just wanted to know if this synaptol is still working for your son. I've ordered some and your situation sounds a lot like mine. I've tried other natural products and they'll work for a while and then stop. Wondering if synaptol does the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ADHD Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccines, toxins and autism: Experts weigh in o... Tue LIFELONG IMMUNITY 1
News Does Mady Gosselin Need Discipline, or a Diagno... (Mar '09) Jan 4 Go Blue Forever 214
News Bedwetting basics Dec 29 bedwetter2 12
News Personality Traits Tied to Genome Areas & Menta... Dec '16 Stephany McDowell 2
News Personality traits genetically linked to psychi... Dec '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News 24 things to consider before taking Adderall Dec '16 Honesty 1
Help Children with ADHD: Boycott the Council fo... Dec '16 ADDAdvocate 1
More from around the web