Forehead Acne Treatment

Nov 25, 2010 Full story: Buzzle.com 15

Forehead acne treatment can be done at home or it may require the help of a professional dermatologist.

Full Story
acne skin treatment

Manila, Philippines

#1 Nov 25, 2010
There are many people trying to figure out how to remove facial acne, because it is one of the most common form of acne. acne can be affected people feel less safe and less outgoing. A clear sign of skin health, skin, because skin is the largest organ, it is important to stay healthy. The person to deal with acne difficult because most of his address, domain, anyone can see, the feeling that everyone is looking at his skin. Most people who suffer from acne go to a lot of money to spend on-the-counter products to treat acne vulgaris.
Best Regards
Teresa

Auburn, CA

#2 May 9, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Accutane) safedrugstock.com/order-accutane-online-en.ht... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

Since: Aug 11

Australia

#4 Aug 8, 2011
The forehead is one of the most common places to get acne breakouts. It is part of the so called T-Zone, an area of the face that tends to be very oily and shiny. In most cases, acne breakouts on forehead are treated with good hygiene and presciption-free medication. But for severe cases of acne on forehead, you may have to contact a dermatologist that can prescribe stronger treatment.

Since: Oct 13

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2013
Home remedy for acne:

1Use baking soda. Mix equal parts baking soda and water to form a paste. Apply the paste onto acne individually, not over the entire face. Dip a Q-Tip into the baking soda mixture and apply that way.
Leave the baking soda paste on your face for about 10 minutes, or until dry.
Wash off with very cold water. It will help close the pores significantly.
Repeat at most two times a day. If your skin becomes irritated or excessively oily due to use, make sure to discontinue treatment.

2Try using lemon juice as an acne remedy. Cut a lemon in half and gently rub the open-side of the lemon onto the acne. The stinging feeling means it's working. Lemons contain citric acid, which attacks the bacteria that cause acne.
Make sure to wipe/wash the lemon juice off, and use sunscreen afterwards. Citric acid can bleach the skin and puts it at significantly higher likelihood of sun damage.

3Slice a raw potato and apply to skin. Slice a raw potato in half and apply onto acne. Raw potato can heal as well as act an anti-inflammatory. Again, wash the residue off your skin gently with water after using.

Since: Nov 13

Crawley, UK

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Hey,

Forehead acne was a pain to get rid of , but I finally managed it by drinking plenty of water, eating a balanced diet and using something called ClearPores.

It was recommended by a friend who had cured his acne so I thought what the heck. I know everything is different, but if you want to try it out you can see it here:-
http://theacnesolutions.net
Get Clearer Skin

West Bloomfield, MI

#7 Nov 11, 2013
For someone with sensitive skin, using some of the harsher over the counter products always made my skin worse. I prefer a more holistic approach.

My acne got better using the treatments found at:
acnenomoreaudit.com

I recommend at least checking it out.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2013
I have been using this mineral bath that has been a dream for acne treatment and http://www.fontaineminerals.com for me! I have needed something for so long and it seems like this mineral bath really works. Has anyone else ever tried it?
Get Skin Care Now

Québec, Canada

#9 Nov 18, 2013
Healing your body from the inside-out is the only approach that brings lasting results. Adding the right skin care products like Clear Skin Max, free of unnecessary chemicals and filled with skin-nutrition, is icing on the cake!
http://getskincarenow.com

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 19, 2013
Have a look at these:
Baking Soda
Baking soda is a good option for all, but especially those with sensitive skin because it will not cause any kind of skin irritation.

Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice.
Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness.
Wash your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.

Peppermint
Peppermint is a powerful herb that can help eliminate pimples very fast. The calming, soothing effect of the menthol present in peppermint helps reduce the irritation and redness caused by pimples. Its antibacterial and antiviral properties also help kill bacteria that causes pimples.

Crush some peppermint leaves to extract the juice.
Apply the juice gently on your pimples and leave it for 10 minutes.
Wash your skin with cold water.
If fresh peppermint leaves are not available, you can use peppermint oil, which contains a number of vitamins and essential fatty acids. Take two to three drops of peppermint oil and apply it on your pimples. Massage the oil for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
Tanya

Union Lake, MI

#11 Nov 26, 2013
Acne has always been an issue for me and to boot, I have sensitive skin, so most of the over ther counter scrubs and creams actually make my skin look worse.

Acne No More gave me back my confidence. I stubled across it at acnenomoreaudit.com and have since been acne free.

Latham, NY

#12 Dec 16, 2013
The main and universal cause of acne. As the forehead lies in the T Zone, which is known for its excess oil production quality, the pores tends to get clogged leading to acne. Clogged pores can easily be dealt with a good CTM routine with a monthly session with the steamer. Please don’t overdo the steaming session however relaxing or effective it is as excessive steaming is not advisable for acne-prone skin.

Since: Jan 14

Toronto, Canada

#14 Jan 6, 2014
You can try any home remedies. It is a myth that people get acne because they don't wash enough. Gentle washing is important, but too much washing can irritate the whiteheads and blackheads, causing them to be more infected and making more pimples. Use mild cleansers, follow a skin care routine. If the acne is really severe and home remedies doesn't work much, visit a Dermatologist. I had problems with teenage acne, at that time itself i had a clinical acne treatment from fairview clinic in Toronto. I used a cream prescribed by my doc, and followed a skin care routine.
Lishe

UK

#16 Jan 26, 2014
As a 15yr. old girl (this was 16yrs. ago) I started Accutane from http://goo.gl/NeYo6G . After the initial 30 days of my acne getting worse I started to notice that day by day the acne lessened and the pores on my face became smaller and I didn't have to constantly blot the oil off my face. I had some dryness but it was a small sacrifice to look in the mirror and not see these big ugly zits causing me to feel ugly and self conscious. I also started to look people in the eyes and not constantly worry that they were staring at the state of my skin, or to go outside in the bright light and have people thinking negative things about me. After 3 mos. my skin was beautiful, without a single blemish, and the pores shrunk back to normal. Although I had the dryness that everyone experiences, it was SO WORTH IT. People talk about depression as a side effect, but honestly I was so deliriously happy with the results that I can say I was never depressed for even one day. After 1 yr. of being off the drug I started to get a few pimples and went back to the dermatologist. She started me on a second course immediately. That was 17yrs. ago. My skin has been perfect and flawless ever since. I never get a breakout. I shudder to think how my life would have been if it wasn't for this wonder drug. I would recommend it in a heartbeat. It changed my life.
Gloria Larry

Quezon, Philippines

#17 May 8, 2014
Important few tricks which haven't been mentioned in this site yet. Non-hypoallergenic laundry soap, regular soaks in chlorinated hot tub or pool and changing your bedding usually can do the trick. They are surely worthy before you hit accutane. ClearUpAcne dot org is a very good source of details too.

Since: Jun 14

Seattle, WA

#18 Aug 4, 2014
thanks for these informations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acne Vulgaris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Acne treatment and classification (Feb '12) Sep '14 elizabethconway 11
Dermatologist's Tips for Rapid Clearing of Acne (Mar '13) Aug '14 adam2014 4
Clear Thoughts for Clear Skin: A new way to tre... Aug '14 Nenad 1
FDA Warns of Allergic Reactions with Acne Products Jun '14 WARNING FDA APPROVED 3
Sandra Bullock's home on sale (May '10) Jun '14 test 6
Genital herpes isn't calamitous (Jan '10) May '14 Emily 5
Best Treatment For Adult Acne (Mar '14) Mar '14 Ryan 1

Acne Vulgaris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE