Romney renews repeal pledge

Romney renews repeal pledge

There are 3 comments on the CNN story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Romney renews repeal pledge. In it, CNN reports that:

Mitt Romney, the Republican presidential candidate who has long pledged to repeal President Barack Obama's sweeping health care law if elected president, said Thursday the Supreme Court ruling that upheld the law did not signal the measure was good for the American people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

wowie zowie

Annapolis, MD

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Uh hello out there in nit-wit land. This ~~ plan~~ was BASED on Romney's plan in Massachusetts~~ and he ALSO paid for it with TAXES.

Hey Mitt~~ me thinks all your thrusters are not firing.

Since: Jun 12

Provo, UT

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Courts upheld ‪#Obamacare&#823 6; is this good or bad? Good for Americans vs BAD for Americans http://goo.gl/TOkX4
wowie zowie wrote:
Uh hello out there in nit-wit land. This ~~ plan~~ was BASED on Romney's plan in Massachusetts~~ and he ALSO paid for it with TAXES.
Hey Mitt~~ me thinks all your thrusters are not firing.
conservative crapola

Bowmansville, PA

#3 Jun 28, 2012
So he's going to repeal romneycare?

Bwahahahahahaha

Rugby the mor(m)on....exit...stage right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AARP Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aarp scam (Mar '09) May 27 concerned 50
News Over 50 and Looking for Love? New Dating Site f... (Dec '12) Apr '15 Roal 35
News The Ingredient to a Long, Healthy Life is in Yo... Mar '15 Honey Badger 1
News Affordable Care Act can cause a glitch in the p... Mar '15 Mr T 2
News Caring for Minnesota's aging population Mar '15 No Thanks 3
News SeniorCare advocates criticize Gov. Walker's pr... Feb '15 Wildhog 1
ads Feb '15 boj 1
More from around the web