FDA approves Abbott's AndroGel for hy...

FDA approves Abbott's AndroGel for hypogonadism treatment in men

There are 4 comments on the Medical News story from Apr 30, 2011, titled FDA approves Abbott's AndroGel for hypogonadism treatment in men. In it, Medical News reports that:

Abbott announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved AndroGelA 1.62%, a clear, odorless, gel formulation shown to restore testosterone levels in hypogonadal men with half the volume of gel at the starting dose compared to AndroGel 1%.  At the starting dose, the new AndroGel 1.62% contains 40.5 mg of testosterone in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical News.

PJNevada

United States

#1 May 10, 2012
Androgel is about the biggest ripoff in the legal drug market. Stuff costs more than Heroin. Go to *any* compounding pharmacy and they can whip up a testosterone cream at a *fraction* of the cost. So cheap you don't even really need insurance to pay for it. We're talking *pennies* on the dollar.
mike

Powell River, Canada

#3 Dec 7, 2012
How much are you paying for a 60 accutation pump ?, package of two?
mike

Powell River, Canada

#4 Dec 7, 2012
I used testosterone cypionate for about 2 years and all i was getting was spikes in my levels, im told the gel doesnt cause your testosterone to spike , like injectable cypionate- enathenate....so im trying the gel any feedback would be most appreciated.. thanks
FDA Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Dec 7, 2012
FDA approves Pharma experimentation on the general public. Free test subjects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bacolod Council backs mental health act for SCUs 1 hr humanspirit 1
Human Sexuality (Jun '16) 6 hr frank 20
News Google Play, B cells and a genetic crusader 6 hr Cath League of Du... 7
News More training needed to help adults with ADHD, ... 9 hr humanspirit 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 11 hr Amanda 7,321
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 14 hr jkauff930 376
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) 15 hr Janetta M 41
More from around the web