Clear Vision Information Systems' RevenueMax Product to Help Simply...

There are 1 comment on the Freshnews story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Clear Vision Information Systems' RevenueMax Product to Help Simply.... In it, Freshnews reports that:

Clear Vision Information Systems announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Simply Healthcare Plans that will assist the Florida-based health plan better identify Medicare Advantage members with chronic conditions, improve patient care and enhance their members' quality of life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freshnews.

billshields2

Tooele, UT

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Will this help ( http://ww1.novarad.net/novaris/ ) radiology information systems at all? My brother works in radiology, and says his department has been suffering a little bit, at least compared to the other medical departments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raleigh Eye Center To Give Away Free LASIK (Apr '13) 1 hr jstrong196 3
Should My Whole Household be Gluten-Free? 1 hr Cooking2Thrive 1
News Knee Replacements with DePuy (Feb '10) 1 hr mark m 97
News House adopts compromise GOP budget targeting 'O... 1 hr goonsquad 20
News A horrifying reminder of what life without vacc... 3 hr tom wingo 2
News Study Shows No Link Between Autism And Vaccines 3 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 24
News Robert Kennedy, Jr. is right about vaccines: A ... 3 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 11
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) May 2 Cyn 6,282
More from around the web