Family Awarded $4.75 Million for Toxic Mold in House
The Meng family spent nearly a million dollars to build what they thought would be their dream home. But, less than two months after moving in, 35 year-old Wendy Meng started to have such severe migraines and dizziness, she ended up in the hospital.
"They thought I had a brain tumor or adrenal gland cancer, she says. There were many things they tested. They could see I was so sick, but they couldn't figure it out.
The family dog suddenly died. Her younger daughter started having uncontrollable nose bleeds while the rest of the family developed asthma.
Doctors finally diagnosed Wendy with neurotoxicity. The Mengs say her body was full of poison, caused by a potentially-lethal combination of microscopic mold growing behind the walls of their home.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at katysexposure.wordpress.com.
“based on morphology like DNA”
Since: Jun 08
#1 Jan 12, 2009
They do not deserve such an enormous amount. wtf?
“We Need to Find John Galt!”
Since: Dec 06
#2 Feb 5, 2009
And your reasoning for that erudite opinion would be?
Add your comments below
|All gay and bisexual men should get meningitis ...||33 min||Thats Right||6|
|Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07)||3 hr||Yonna||6,881|
|Joni Mitchell Successfully Treated for Morgello... (May '12)||8 hr||Dawn||64|
|You've been breathing all wrong||9 hr||Liz871||1|
|Scabies.||11 hr||John Latham||2|
|GASP works to ban smoking at city-owned parks, ...||12 hr||marke||4|
|Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14)||13 hr||thenose||301|
|Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07)||Tue||james||93|
|What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07)||Jul 25||Jayne Jones||889|
Find what you want!
Search Health Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC