Former Vice-President Dick Cheney working on book about heart disease and treatment

Dec 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lethbridge Herald

In this Oct. 6, 2011, file photo former Vice President Dick Cheney speaks at the third annual Washington Ideas Forum in Washington.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2013

Since: Nov 12

Lahore, Pakistan

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Welcome to American Pain Experts, where a drop of our care can get your life back. Our physicians and staff pride ourselves in providing the most advanced and up-to-date pain therapy available in Ft Lauderdale and surrounding areas.

The APEX physicians are board certified in anesthesiology as well as pain management. Dr. Amin and Dr. Macek trained at the University of Washington in Seattle, the birthplace and leading fellowship program of modern pain management in the United States. We customize an advanced and multidisciplinary approach to treat the pain of you and your loved ones. Utilizing modern technology as well alternative therapies enable us to dramatically improve the quality of life for our patients suffering from pain.
HumanSpirit

Mcdonough, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2012
I wonder if Chaney and the Republican ALEC boys will talk about the use of Statin drugs for memory removal and other side effects like muscle atrophy to keep dems at home and away from the voting poles and increase economic Times for the Republicans at the cost of the poor and making of the disabled.

How about the use of pharmaceutical mind drugs in selective geographic areas and the ground water pollution as a result effecting other persons from an industry that has no science, no medical model, on evidence based medicine and no test for chemical imbalance of the brain from the Reagan Bush days.
Cheney Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Dec 5, 2012
HumanSpirit wrote:
I wonder if Chaney and the Republican ALEC boys will talk about the use of Statin drugs for memory removal and other side effects like muscle atrophy to keep dems at home and away from the voting poles and increase economic Times for the Republicans at the cost of the poor and making of the disabled.
How about the use of pharmaceutical mind drugs in selective geographic areas and the ground water pollution as a result effecting other persons from an industry that has no science, no medical model, on evidence based medicine and no test for chemical imbalance of the brain from the Reagan Bush days.
Cheney is a sociopath. To say he has blood on his hands is like saying the Pope believes in God. Cheney's greed knows no bounds. Him and Rumsfeld are near death, but they'd start a war just to boost production for their companies. They are both criminals and it will be a good day when both finally croak.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#4 Dec 6, 2012
I didn't know cheney had a heart!!
two2tango

Bryn Mawr, PA

#6 Mar 19, 2013
He should be writing books about Dick...himself because that's how his tenure should be summed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 1 hr DD Neuropsychologist 24
Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) 2 hr Frustrated 77
cosmetic dentistry 2 hr Cory Trevor 4
Dr. Andrew Wakefield speaks out about CDC scien... 4 hr friend 2
Growing number of autistic students causing con... 5 hr friend 8
Japan architects sell a lifestyle on global stage 5 hr SHlTWORMTAWANDEBD... 5
ICE resumes deportations from New Mexico center 5 hr wild child 16
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••