Treatment can kill uterine fibroids, ...

Treatment can kill uterine fibroids, increase fertility

There are 6 comments on the News8Austin story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Treatment can kill uterine fibroids, increase fertility. In it, News8Austin reports that:

Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growths in the uterus that can cause symptoms, depending on their size, number and location.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News8Austin.

sophia brown derby uk

UK

#1 Apr 15, 2010
fibroids all types lump balls and multiple stalk types are best identified by accurate MRI scan; if small they best left alone; if large6 months treatment hormone treatment to lower gonadotrophin lowers the production of testosterone;

note well; it is corrupt testosterone that alters occasional IL2 precursor cells within muscle uterine wall;due to p53 protein not being able to correct gene drop out; the only way to correct this is to reduce plasma cholesterol by using nicotinic acid therapy; ie using a nicotine patch for 6 months on the arm and asking your doctor to see a consultant gynocologist and ask him after appropriate tests; if you are eligable for pure testosterone cream application treatment for 6 months;

on a national basis a vaccine is needed to block corrupt estrofication of testosterone by blocking only corrupt testosterone receptor blocking and so enabling normal healthy testosterone to dock as normal; solving the problem of troublesome fibroids

Since: Feb 08

Centreville, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2010
UFE is only good if your done having kids I would recomend that before shoving drugs down.
Mike

West Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Women in menopause may indeed be faced with a host of several heath conditions and osteoporosis is one of them. It may be a relief to know that there are treatments available to aid them in reducing their risk of rapid bone loss. However, I read in an article at http://www.fosamax-lawsuit.net/femur-fracture... that Fosamax may also potentially cause femur fractures as its adverse effect.
Rico Y

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 17, 2012
While this seems like good news for those suffering from this disease, you should decide to take these medication only when you decide to no longer have children. As always consult your doctor before taking this. http://www.fosamaxclassaction.us
Sara

Evansville, IN

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Hi.. I know fibroids can be an absolutely nightmare. The page below offers some amazing tips on how to control or even eliminate fibroids naturally and safely... hope it helps!

http://fibroidsmiracles.net
uchechi

Germany

#7 Jul 19, 2013
I have fibroid in the womb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breast cancer researchers look beyond genes to ... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Genetics Behind Response to Parkinson's Drugs 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Why opening a jar of pickles is a legitimate te... 5 hr Actual Science 1
News How the power of song connected me with a patient 6 hr mar 1
News Bexar County District Attorney Nico LaHood: 'Va... 7 hr friend 1
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) 8 hr Krista 11
News HPV vaccinations surge in boys 8 hr anothervoice 2
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 21 hr Slade Surfer Thom... 97
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Aug 27 unon 6,910
More from around the web