Contraception controversy consumes DC...

Contraception controversy consumes DC, campaign

There are 8 comments on the Click Orlando story from Feb 9, 2012, titled Contraception controversy consumes DC, campaign. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

Congressional Democrats and Republicans escalated their rhetorical war Thursday over a pending federal rule requiring religiously affiliated employers to provide full contraception coverage to women -- one day after hints emerged of a possible compromise between the White House and conservative religious critics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1 Feb 9, 2012
This action by the Obama administration is an attack by the federal government on religious freedom for everyone in our country and our rights of conscience," argued Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-North Carolina. "It must not stand and it will not stand if we are going to keep the freedoms that we love and cherish in this country."

"This is not about health care. This is not about women's health care. This is about the overreach of government," declared Rep. Renee Ellmers, R-North Carolina. "This is about President Obama having control over every aspect of your life, especially for women -- from conception to death."

Meanwhile teabaggers passed the Patriot Act and want to control women's vagina's.
got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
This action by the Obama administration is an attack by the federal government on religious freedom for everyone in our country and our rights of conscience," argued Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-North Carolina. "It must not stand and it will not stand if we are going to keep the freedoms that we love and cherish in this country."
"This is not about health care. This is not about women's health care. This is about the overreach of government," declared Rep. Renee Ellmers, R-North Carolina. "This is about President Obama having control over every aspect of your life, especially for women -- from conception to death."
Meanwhile teabaggers passed the Patriot Act and want to control women's vagina's.
is dat Groupon vs. Tampon discow par-code!! ;-000
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday that he thinks a solution can be found to the deepening controversy over birth-control coverage.

More Dems unhappy with birth control rule.On Thursday, Sens. Tom Carper of Delaware, Bill Nelson of Florida, Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Claire McCaskill of Missouri became the latest Democrats to indicate they want to see the administration go back to the negotiating table.

They join Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), Bob Casey (D-Pa.) and Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.), who have all made statements asking the administration to compromise with the religious groups

Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.), who has faced pressure to move to the left ahead of the November general election, says he, too, is planning to write a letter to Obama asking him to reconsider the regulation.

“Like Sen. Kennedy before me — who asked for and was very concerned about having a conscience religious exemption, I agree with that,” he told POLITICO.“I think that’s important. This is about religious freedom and the ability and rights of religious institutions to exercise their religious freedoms and I’m hopeful that he’ll reconsider.”

Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Manchin have a bill to prohibit any regulation that requires anyone to offer, provide or purchase contraceptives or related education or counseling in violation of religious beliefs

Several Democrats, including Senate candidate Tim Kaine in Virginia and Illinois Rep. Dan Lipinski, have been outspoken in assailing the recently announced administration mandate that has angered religious groups and unified Republicans in protest.

Sen.Kerry also expressed oppestion..

IT SEEMS LOONS LIKE ON THE VIEW RUN THE WHITE HOUSE...All The UGLY OLD BITCHES,who have not got laid in 50 yrs screaming their heads off....ITS OBAMAS FUBAR...What an INCOMPETENT!!
Your Ex

Madison, WI

#4 Feb 9, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
V
IT SEEMS LOONS LIKE ON THE VIEW RUN THE WHITE HOUSE...All The UGLY OLD BITCHES,who have not got laid in 50 yrs screaming their heads off...
Seems you've confused The View w/ the 112th Congress.
Easy mistake at this point...
got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Feb 9, 2012
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you've confused The View w/ the 112th Congress.
Easy mistake at this point...
he tryin to learn deeeeeeeeeeeeep of 101 Senator thinking!! hey. it's goood too trying hard 2think Senatorie! ;-000
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#6 Feb 9, 2012
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you've confused The View w/ the 112th Congress.
Easy mistake at this point...
Try the Senate?..Oh Yes We did.3 years now! Throw in the white House too..They had the Congress..DO IT??..Well lookatchonow....No Budget in a 10000000 days..They GOD DAMMING AMERICA! For Three Years!!.Get real LOON!...Its yer distorted views that need to get laid re laid,and parlaid!!!....

OBAMA THE INCOMPETENT!!
Mirania

Greenville, SC

#7 Jan 11, 2013
There are some arguments over Obamacare funding women's health services such as contraceptives. However, just like drugs, contraceptives have also their fair share of adverse side-effect. You may visit at http://www.mirenalawsuit.us/ for more related information.
Jackson
#9 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... 3 hr T-BOS 2
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 3 hr Human 88
News the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) 6 hr Chicago Chiropractor 646
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) 6 hr ThomasA 33
News Signs of bladder infection might indicate somet... (Jan '13) 8 hr Tonya 7
News Ottawa wants to ban smoking in apartments or co... 8 hr Wow 2
News Smoking causes wrinkles 8 hr Wow 2
B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss (Jun '06) 10 hr BrittanyS 4,740
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Alexisb16 7,138
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Feb 20 Sandra 148
More from around the web