the pro-adjuster

the pro-adjuster

There are 638 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Aug 15, 2007, titled the pro-adjuster. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

Going to the chiropractor can be scary for some people. The adjusting and manipulation of the spine cause some to stay away, but a new device may change that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

WMcIntosh

Valencia, CA

#622 Mar 13, 2013
When I started going to a pro-adjuster I was a near cripple with difficulty walking,back spasm and neck stiffness. Dr. G put me on a six week therapy session, 3 times a week for 2 weeks, then 2 visits for the remaining 4 weeks. By the end of my six weeks I was walking with very little discomfort and the neck was moveable with out pain. I was spasm free. I went every 2 months for an adjustment. Three years later I was in an auto accident, totaled my car and put me back to step one. Dr. G again put me on 6 week threapy with PT. I am back to where I was after my first 6 week session. Not only did the proadjuster help me but my husband as well who is now headache, migrain free. I don't why it did not work for you all but I swear by the ProAdjuster. I still go in every 2 months for an adjustment and am nearly pain free. I love ProAdjusters. Willi Ohio
Kat

San Leandro, CA

#623 Mar 15, 2013
My HMO insurance paid for my chiropractor who used the proadjuster. I liked that my back was scanned both before and after the adjustment to see what changes took place from the adjustments, and where in the spine. It was systematic in that there was a measurement taken both before and after. I also like the adjustments, they were gentle, controlled, and felt good. I went 3 days a week for nearly a month. I was in a lot of pain for a long time before I went. My pain was greatly reduced in the first month, and entirely gone after a few months. I never went back again, because I didn't need to. It's been 2 1/2 years. I feel good, and i have no doubt it helped me.
DrCallahan

Central Islip, NY

#624 Mar 18, 2013
" I liked that my back was scanned both before and after the adjustment ... "

There is no evidence that "scanning" is good for anything, much lesss whether your spine needs to be clicked or not.

The "pro adjuster" is hog wash. A full investigation needs to be done. These chiropractors need to be held accountable.
mstgsaly88

Masury, OH

#626 May 16, 2013
Have any of you tried the pro adjuster??? I could barely even walk my hip were hurting so bad. Got rid of the pain in 2 visits and it hasnt come back. It's been a month. Not too mention that I have spondylolthis and it has help tremendously!
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#627 May 16, 2013
Well yes I have. I was a chiropractor. The "pro-adjuster" is a bogus piece of chiropractic garbage not supported by ANY evidence. NONE!

Next question?
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#628 May 16, 2013
mstgsaly88, do you know why wisdom "was" a chiropractor and is not one now? I'll tell you why. He failed in practice. He said so himself. And now he's jealous of successful chiropractors like me.

mstgsaly88, I'm glad your chiropractor was able to help you. That doesn't surprise me. I am grateful to be a chiropractor and able to help people each day.
Don't listen to losers like wisdom. He's a self-absorbed dolt who is not looking out for you best interest. And I wish he would stop saying he was a chiropractor. Wisdom is an embarrassment to the profession.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#629 May 16, 2013
Here's your chance mr. chiropractor.

Post your evidence to support the "pro adjuster".

Take your time.

And the name calling ..... very nice. Because when you have no evidence to support your claims ...... out comes your name calling.

What is that, the 6th different name you are posting under. You truly are a chiropractor. Poor bastard. click click click

I await your "evidence". ha ha
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#630 May 16, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Here's your chance mr. chiropractor.
Post your evidence to support the "pro adjuster".
Take your time.
And the name calling ..... very nice. Because when you have no evidence to support your claims ...... out comes your name calling.
What is that, the 6th different name you are posting under. You truly are a chiropractor. Poor bastard. click click click
I await your "evidence". ha ha
he he Man, that's rich! "Wisdom" is outing me for name calling. Have you ever seen his posts? In almost each of his 'expert'(he he) posts he calls people quacks, morons, cons, dumb asses, and idiots. That's the extent of his 'expert' status.
Tell us again how long it took you to fail in practice. Yes, please, tell us again. It makes for good entertainment! Three months was it? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. Then tell us all how quickly you became an MD and a board certified neurosurgeon who is head of the department at a 'famous' NY hospital? Two weeks? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Thanks for the laugh, loser.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#631 May 19, 2013
Gee no evidence for using your wacky chiropractic clicker? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.
Dumb ass chiropractor.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#632 May 20, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Gee no evidence for using your wacky chiropractic clicker? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.
Dumb ass chiropractor.
The loser,'wisdom', is name calling again. Very professional. Oh, we believe you're an MD and the head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital. No really, we believe you. he he he
DrCallahan

Central Islip, NY

#633 May 20, 2013
Its a shame that my "colleague" from Il doesn't have the integrity to post the "evidence" that he claims to have for using the "pro adjuster".

As a chiropractor myself, I know that no evidence exists. The fact that a fellow chirpractor cannot admit that demonstrates THE fundamental flaw within the chiropractic community.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#634 May 21, 2013
DrCallahan wrote:
Its a shame that my "colleague" from Il doesn't have the integrity to post the "evidence" that he claims to have for using the "pro adjuster".
As a chiropractor myself, I know that no evidence exists. The fact that a fellow chirpractor cannot admit that demonstrates THE fundamental flaw within the chiropractic community.
he he he. Q. What happens when the dope 'wisdom' loses yet another argument? A. Why, he breaks out his alter-ego village idiot "callahan." They are one and the same.
Wisdom failed in practice and he's bitter. Oh, and he's jealous. Oh, oh, and he can't stand successful chiropractors. Oh, oh, oh!!
Jontavius

Urbandale, IA

#635 May 21, 2013
I ain't seen no evidence, boss.
Jontavius

Urbandale, IA

#636 May 21, 2013
wisdom is a liar wrote:
wisdom continues to kiss "Al's" asss. Wisdom must be spending plenty on Chapstick with all the Al asss kissing he does.
Oh, and 'dr' callaghan IS wisdom. Just another one of wisdom's deceit devices.
Lawdy, you done used like three screen names in dis here thread. Why you ben usin' deceit devices, boss?
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#637 May 22, 2013
"Jont", me thinks you get it.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#638 May 22, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
"Jont", me thinks you get it.
wisdom failed in practice--lasted three months, doors shut. That makes him an 'expert'. he he he
David

Gloucester, VA

#640 Sep 30, 2013
The most IGNORANT thing I've ever done was go to a Chiropractor/Chiroquacker..!!!
Before you go to one of these QUACKS, bring up Chiropractic Malpractice and read all the information..!!! 8 years ago I was permanently damaged by a Chiropractor/Chiroquacker. I live in pain everyday because of this Jack Ass Chiroquacker's action. I had the quacker's office send my records to several Lawyers and no one wanted to take my case even though my REAL Dr. was willing to go to court with me. Later I found out that the records the lawyers received were completely fabricated. The chiroquacker had lied on my records to justify his actions. If reading this keeps even one person from going to one of these quacks, then it is worthwhile..!!!
David

Gloucester, VA

#641 Sep 30, 2013
Chiroquacker break my neck
Chiroquacker burn in heck (Hell)
Chiroquacker Liar Liar
Hope you burn in Satan's fire
Chiroquacker you're a QUACK
Medical knowledge is what you lack
You lied on my records to justify your action
Your soul burning in Hell will by my satisfaction..!!!
If you lost your hands tomorrow
I would not feel any sorrow
Cracking bones is pretty insane
Chiropractor/Chiroquacker one and the same..!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Columbia, SC

#642 Sep 3, 2014
DrCallahan wrote:
Its a shame that my "colleague" from Il doesn't have the integrity to post the "evidence" that he claims to have for using the "pro adjuster".
As a chiropractor myself, I know that no evidence exists. The fact that a fellow chirpractor cannot admit that demonstrates THE fundamental flaw within the chiropractic community.
"THE" fundamental flaw??

truly frightening that you toss around words so arrogantly..

DC is no more perfect than MD, but statistically speaking, it's FAR less dangerous (do a stat check of people killed in DC practices vs those who die of MD malpractice, misdiagnosis, overmedication, and medical negligence)... A good friend of mine makes MILLIONS suing doctors repeatedly for gross negligence. there's a reason they have high malpractice insurance.

there are numerous bio-mechanical systems which each offer some form of adjustment/flexation relief. The magic sauce is in the knowing WHICH is best applied for a specific situation.. And that knowledge is what separates the men from the boys.

I'm not a DC or MD. Have studied both but went a different direction in life. Both have their values. But don't delude yourself into making rash blanket statements that either one is either perfect or 'the devil'....
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#643 Sep 4, 2014
"I'm not a DC or MD. Have studied both but went a different direction in life. "

We believe you. But for now, I'll bite ......

Dr. Callahan exposed the truth about chiropractic techniques and treatments. In this case, the "pro-adjuster", which, as a person who has "studied" chiropractic, you must know that it is an electronically controlled clicker, which thousands of chiropractors use to click spines and joints and claim that by doing so, cures/heals diseases and illnesses.

Now, WE current and former chiropractors know that there is NO evidence to support using that 'clicker' for any condition. NONE. BUt you claim otherwise .... so, where's YOUR evidence.

Oh and you claim that its "far less dangerous" to go to a chiropractor than an MD. As one who has "studied" medicine you probably know that MDs treat life threatening diseases and illnesses like cancer, liver failure and heart failure. Chiropractors, not so much. Tell you what, when you need medical intervention .... go to a chiropractor instead .... that way you can die with your dignity intact.

Still waiting for your "pro adjuster" evidence. Seems the other chiropractors here can't produce any ... maybe you can help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... 37 min Spotted Girl 5
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 2 hr martin garey 29
News Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say prot... (Aug '12) 3 hr Robert Balcom 108
News Addiction program to provide Bible-based recovery 5 hr Knowledge is good 33
News Bill to ban airport smoking soars through Senat... 5 hr Scrow Tumm 5
News 12 year old makes devastating video about anti-... 6 hr John 1
News Anti-vaccination program offered to gifted chil... 6 hr John 1
More from around the web