Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7309 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

bbb

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6276 Jul 25, 2014
I had sex without condom last week fridae ND satardae nw I suppose to have ma periods nothng happen jst experiencin hadache its been todays nw am I pregnent
josh

Baltimore, MD

#6278 Jul 25, 2014
Okay so me and my girlfriend have been wondering if she is pregnant. Her last period a couple weeks ago was delayed and came in the middle of the day the day she was due for it. Latley for a month or so shes been getting freqent headaches, dizziness, is feeling a lot more tired then usual in the mornings and the nights. Shes been hungry a lot more then usual. She'll eat then say a half hour later shes hungry agian even after a big meal and her cravings have been at the top. She has had nauseous latley especially if she were to stand up or at night. She said cheese latley has tasted weird and the same thing with boloni. She said the last couple days she has this crampy adominal feeling in her stomach/ovarie area. Its not frequent it comes and goes. But her period isnt for another 2 weeks. Should we wait to take a test or take one now? And do you think shes pregnant?
Susan

Southfield, MI

#6279 Jul 25, 2014
Hello me and my husband had sex about five days ago. I am feeling kinda nauseous wanting to throw up, boobs hurt, sleepy, peeing and pooping a lot. Never had this kinda feeling. I am irregular.
LadyRebel

Kelseyville, CA

#6281 Jul 25, 2014
Okay well me and my husband been trying to have a baby for almost two years, and sadly we never even got close.We never use protection. And well I recently had my period. Lond story short I've been have the worst possible cramps since 5 in the morning amd it woke me up it hirt so bad and I still have cramps and I feel hella bloated. I never had this before and it doesn't feel like going away And I know for a fact it's not a UTI because I had one already so I would know.... HELP!!!!
LadyRebel

Kelseyville, CA

#6282 Jul 25, 2014
And just for people to know I don't use protection because me and my HUSBAND ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY!!!! Uhg excuse the words that are not spelled correctly on my first post.
unknown

South Africa

#6283 Jul 26, 2014
Hey I'm 17years old! If had a lot of unprotected sex with my bf! I had my periods last time for like 2day and it was very strange! A week after that I started getting very tired! A had headaches! At night I felt sick but didn't vomit! Some days I was hungry and other days I didn't want to eat!!! But then it just went away! But then my boobs(nipples) started itching and then a while it went away! Like everything! Now I'm on the pill!!!! And I just had my periods again! Like usuale! But it enden 3days to early! I have a hell lot of pain in my lower tummy!! But none symptoms??? All my test that I took with the first weird period came out negative!!!! I haven't taken one again!!! But I really feel very weird!!! Is it possible that I might be pregnant!!****btw my bf had the pull out method***
unknown

South Africa

#6284 Jul 26, 2014
Oooh just so that its clear! I have been on the pill for 8months now!!!! Help please
Molly_19

Europe

#6285 Jul 26, 2014
Hi I'm 19 I had sex with my boyfriend a week ago we used a condom though I've been having tummy craps and back aches there are sounds in my tummy as well I believe that the condom broke please help could I be pregnant?
Birth Control Rules

Rochester, NY

#6287 Jul 26, 2014
Kid Free is the way to go. Don't ruin your lives, babies are overrated and they will make your life miserable.

Your boyfriends will bail on you.

Don't do it.

Travel the world and do something more useful with your life.
Man

Middlesbrough, UK

#6288 Jul 27, 2014
I had sex yesterday and this morning I throw up , it was unprotected and his penis didn't go straight in side me ?
Am I

Marietta, OH

#6289 Jul 27, 2014
Okay my partner and i are trying to have a baby, we had sex on the day of ovulation and after. 10 DPO I spotted, once that's all, couple days after a few days before my period ibe been cramping. Today my period is suppose to start. What wre my chances of beimg pregnant and when is the best time to take a test.
danielle

Simcoe, Canada

#6290 Jul 27, 2014
Ok heres the thing i am 17 , allergic to birthcontrol and condoms freaking dumb i know i have a 30 day cycle me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex the last day of my period i was not bleeding we had sex 3 times that day we use the pull out method but i think i might have been ovulating when he may have pre came inside that day i was having milky strechy discharge i was not bleeding i had a little cramping but thats it the day after i noticed the dischage i was having was now clear strenchy discharge i know for a fact he had precame after he pulled out the check i felt something very warm before that i felt his penis twitch but anyway the second day it was at 3 in the morning i woke up and just felt nausious and not myself i was tossing and turning the third day i was craving lots of chocolate i had a little soreness in the boobs nausea and cramping in the lower tummy. Forth day i go to the gym i experience bloating and some nausea and i gained 3 pounds in 4 days! I thought something is not right.. the fith day little more soreness of the boobs back aches higher sense of smell i was having pms symptoms after 6 days i just had my period ! I thought this is crazy ive been pregnant before i misscarried but my god i feel pregnant ... so i told my boyfriendhe doesnt beilive me today a new symptom has occured i have acid reflux i dont get hardly at all and another i dont know but in the shower i noticed not my areolas but my acutal nipples colour pigment is different almost like a purpleish dark ... is it possible to knpw ypur pregnant 5 days after posible ovulation .... or am i crazy
Kayla

Westminster, CO

#6292 Jul 27, 2014
I feel the same way. Have you found out yet ?
freaking myself out wrote:
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, a couple times weeks ago, I know its not the smartest thing but this is besides the point. I feel a light cramping in the lower left of my stomach and then it moved up a little bit. I have been peeing a lot more lately, its actually really annoying now. Also, little things are very very irritating to me and I find myself crying over nothing. I haven't had any spotting or bleeding or anything. My back hasn't been sore and I haven't had any morning sickness or anything. But, I read online that your mucus glands are an early pregnancy symptom and I have recently found myself very congested. I'm not sick, its just my nasal passages. I feel like I am freaking myself out that I might be pregnant and I don't know what to do. I feel like it'd be too early for me to take a home pregnancy test but I think about it all day and it has me very worried. Thoughts?
common sense

Buffalo, NY

#6293 Jul 28, 2014
Why do none of you take a pregnancy test? I've had four kids n everytime I felt these symptoms you all describe I took a test, if it comes back neg u have nothing to worry about if u become late take another test, very simple.
cocoblac

Bainbridge, GA

#6294 Jul 28, 2014
well i miss my period on the 15th and my period is normal every month.So when i miss the 15th,i waited onthe 17th to c wold it come on,still no period. now its 28th of july and am still waiting.ITS THREE MORE DAYS IN THIS MONTH AND I HAVENT SEEN MY PERIOD.am i pregno. i really do pray tht i can have a child someday cause its the best thing tht would happen to me. um still waiting to c
Cathy

Wilmington, NC

#6295 Jul 28, 2014
Last month, June 27 I had my period, but it wasn't a normal one. I just spotting on and off until the July 1st. It was sorta light, pinkish. Nothing heavy like all my other periods. This month I started to spot couple of days before my period was supposed to start. Again, light, pinkish with some brown mixed in. I started to spot on July 22nd and that too was on and off until July 25, which then turned into a medium flow till today, July 27 which now its just kinda there. It was dark red.

We just ordered pizza last night and I felt like throwing up! I love pizza and feel like i can't keep the two slices I ate. I woke up wanting to throw up too. Still feel that way and its 2:12 in the afternoon. I am back to spotting, like what happens at the end of your period,

I don't know if I should test after I stop bleeding or am I just being silly and having one of those crazy periods we get at some point in life?

I have a 31 month old and I dont remember going through this with him.
Rose3144940

United States

#6296 Jul 30, 2014
I had oral sex with my boyfriend he came in my mouth a couple minutes after I spitt into my hand and rubbed my clitoris and a lil on the opening of my vagina . Is there a high risk I could be pregnant ?
Nope

Beverly, MA

#6297 Jul 31, 2014
Rose3144940 wrote:
I had oral sex with my boyfriend he came in my mouth a couple minutes after I spitt into my hand and rubbed my clitoris and a lil on the opening of my vagina . Is there a high risk I could be pregnant ?
No, you are not pregnant, but you are sick and disgusting.

Do the world a favor, get your tubes tied and never become a parent.

Your future children do not deserve somebody as vile as you as a parent.
danielle

Simcoe, Canada

#6298 Jul 31, 2014
Ok new update my nausea worse on some day sore boobs arnt there anymore but the pueple nipples are still there its 8 days past suspected ovualtion today i have teriible cramping like i would on my period heavyness of the the uterus i get dizzy from time to time sometimes ill take a nap in the evening... i have bachachesa and a pulling sensation arou d my uterus and around my rib cage as i did mention i do go to the gym i have now gone up to 147 pounds ive noticed i sweat alot more then usaul if that counts i have also with the back pain and cramps is a little clear discharge with swirls of blood and thats only time i saw it hassnt happend after that can someone give me some idea of whats going on im a very scared girl 17 i want a career should i get blood work done ?
Quit Nonsense

Beverly, MA

#6299 Aug 1, 2014
danielle wrote:
Ok new update my nausea worse on some day sore boobs arnt there anymore but the pueple nipples are still there its 8 days past suspected ovualtion today i have teriible cramping like i would on my period heavyness of the the uterus i get dizzy from time to time sometimes ill take a nap in the evening... i have bachachesa and a pulling sensation arou d my uterus and around my rib cage as i did mention i do go to the gym i have now gone up to 147 pounds ive noticed i sweat alot more then usaul if that counts i have also with the back pain and cramps is a little clear discharge with swirls of blood and thats only time i saw it hassnt happend after that can someone give me some idea of whats going on im a very scared girl 17 i want a career should i get blood work done ?
When you find out that you are not pregnant, then take a hard look at your life and decide whether or not providing pleasure to some stupid man/boy is worth ruining your future.

These fellas you are sleeping with do not care about what happens to you and your future.

Stop this nonsense, get and education and then meet a real man who would not sleep with a 17 year old.

It is possible to delay your own personal gratification, go to school and start your sex life at a time when you are able to deal with the consequences.

Any man/boy willing to sleep with a 17 year old is immature and not worth your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Last call: Obamacare open enrollment ends Friday 13 hr Classified info 7
News Hormone Replacement Therapy (Apr '15) 18 hr Abacogirl 5
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) Sat FreeChic 20
News Oklahoma County records high number of people h... Sat turningtables 1
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Sat Bridgette 293
News CDC banned from using words like fetus, transge... Sat Sick in Louisiana 3
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) Sat Sick in Louisiana 355
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Dec 11 Jefe 28
More from around the web