Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6849 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

amanda

United States

#6153 Jun 10, 2014
Help!!!! My boyfriend and I had protected sex 3 days ago. Ad my breasts are really tender... could i be pregnang? I am fertil durin this time session and had no clue. Help
macy

South Africa

#6154 Jun 11, 2014
Been trying to get pregnant for a while now , I pie a lot more , get very bad headaces , my boobs were sore 2 weeks before my period , started yesterday , there were a little bit of brown plz help me
macy

South Africa

#6155 Jun 11, 2014
How long after I get off the pill can I get pregnant ?
jus me

United States

#6156 Jun 12, 2014
Okay I pee alot and when me and my boyfriend goes to have sex my side hurts really bad I have these headackes that wonna make me try I ain't had my period yet n I have sharp pains
Ana

Bell, CA

#6158 Jun 13, 2014
Im 15 about to be 16 in a couple months . Me and my boyfriend have been sexually active. We didnt use condoms for a while and now , 3 weeks later i have lower back pain & heart burn i don't get my period till 2 weeks from now and i want to know if i may be pregnant. I have had really bad cramps and i'm not so sure what this may mean. I hope to not be pregnant but may this mean i am ?
Mouse

Flin Flon, Canada

#6159 Jun 14, 2014
Hi. I need a little help. I'm 16 and my parents would kill me if I was pregnant. I had sex with my boyfriend and we used the "pull out" method. I had just finished my period two days before. But I was still scared so I took emergency contraceptive pills the day after. and now, ten days since my last period, I am bleeding again. I don't know if it's my period or just spotting because I'm pregnant. I haven't taken a test yet because it's only been seven days. Please help. What do you think!?
Self Sufficient

Beverly, MA

#6160 Jun 15, 2014
Mouse wrote:
Hi. I need a little help. I'm 16 and my parents would kill me if I was pregnant. I had sex with my boyfriend and we used the "pull out" method. I had just finished my period two days before. But I was still scared so I took emergency contraceptive pills the day after. and now, ten days since my last period, I am bleeding again. I don't know if it's my period or just spotting because I'm pregnant. I haven't taken a test yet because it's only been seven days. Please help. What do you think!?
Do you have a job that pays a living wage? Are you paying rent? Are you able to provide your own health insurance? Are you able to pay for your own car, insurance, gas, repairs?
Until you can do all of that, stop having sex. You are not parent material. Who would want a parent who cannot provide for them?
The reason your parents would not be pleased if you got pregnant is because they would have to foot the bill for everything until you are able to do so. If you become a parent now, you will not be able to take care of yourself or your child for 10 years. You will have to work part time, go to school part time and try to figure out how to pay for child care. Takes a lot longer to recuperate your losses when you become a teenage parent.
If you could just delay gratification for another five years and get yourself into a situation in which you can take care of yourself, then you have the right to do whatever you like.
But while your parents are providing for you, you need to abide by their rules. That simple.
When you have kids, it is your dream to have your son or daughter become a teenage parent?
Think with your head and not your genitals. Same for that loser boyfriend. He will not give a damn about you once you get pregnant,
Muzo

Europe

#6161 Jun 16, 2014
I was supposed to see my period on the 20th of may but never did all this time i never had sex.Then on the 28th of may i had sex with my bf.Can i be pregnant?
Haileym

Chesapeake, OH

#6162 Jun 17, 2014
I have sex with condom on Tuesday and I've been using birth control. I don't know if it broke or slipped I don't think so though. I took plan B a day and a half later. Could I be pregnant. No missed period yet but stomach cramping in the middle and fatigue. No other symptoms please help!
Question

Beverly, MA

#6163 Jun 18, 2014
It seems the majority of the posts here are teenagers who seem to want reassurance that they are, are not pregnant.

Why do teenagers think that risking getting pregnant is ok? Why do so many teenagers enjoy the drama of a potentially unplanned pregnancy?

Maybe before kids a enter puberty, we need to put them to work and make them live on their own. Kids are getting it too soft. Everything is done for them. So they have no idea how hard someone needs to work to pay bills and support a family.

I used to be for the child labor laws. Now I am starting to think we need to put kids to work early and make them pay their part of the bills in a family. Maybe then they will think twice before they decide to engage in adult behavior with adult consequences.

Childhood is not a necessity. It lasts too long and does a lot of damage, creating nimrods instead of responsible adults.
Violet

South Africa

#6164 Jun 18, 2014
I have stopped depo 2012 and i mestruate everymonth and have sex without protection butim not falling pragnant there is somnething i need to do tobe pragnant?
lala

Denver, CO

#6165 Jun 18, 2014
Im 18 and a week ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he said he came inside me nd now I have sore boobs and eatin alot is it possible am getting pregnancy symptoms ??? Answer me asap plzz!!!
marichelle

South Africa

#6166 Jun 18, 2014
If been of birth control for 3 months now , trying to get pregnant , I have sore boobs before period and now after my period week later , still sore , get very bad headaces , and get slight crampz please help me
Messed Up

Beverly, MA

#6167 Jun 18, 2014
Violet wrote:
I have stopped depo 2012 and i mestruate everymonth and have sex without protection butim not falling pragnant there is somnething i need to do tobe pragnant?
It is natures way of protecting a future child from being raised by someone who cannot spell or has any sense of English Grammar. Please tell me that English is your fifth language. That gibberish you wrote is rediculous!

If you ever do get pregnant, do not speak English to your kid. Speak whatever your first language is and be sure that you are able to read and write. Kids who are raised by illiterate parents often do not do well in general.
Messed Up

Beverly, MA

#6168 Jun 18, 2014
lala wrote:
Im 18 and a week ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he said he came inside me nd now I have sore boobs and eatin alot is it possible am getting pregnancy symptoms ??? Answer me asap plzz!!!
You are 18 going on 12. It is obvious you are an idiot posting here getting off posting about some guy cumming.

You have no good reason to be putting yourself at risk for a sexually transmitted disease or an unplanned pregnancy.

Being an idiot is a terrible start for a child. Try to imagine having your stupid ignorant immature self as a mother.

Stop having sex, go back to school and do something useful with your life before you decide to have a kid.

IDIOT!
Nelica koketso

Europe

#6169 Jun 19, 2014
Hi im a female of 21 years,i have a cysts problem my bf and i have been having unprotected sex since january so this month my periods came early then a week after i've been getting heavy brown discharges,belly itching at night and a massive headache.could i be pregnant??
tia

Detroit, MI

#6170 Jun 19, 2014
I'm three days late for AF . && usually AF will come the day before. My breast is sore a little My back hurts a bit && My legs hurts like a week before My stomach && My boyfriend stomach was hurting at the same time it was 6am he threw up I felt much better. My stomach had been hurting for a week before My missed period. I'm excited because I know something is up.
worried

Los Angeles, CA

#6171 Jun 20, 2014
I am 19 & having protected & umnprotected sex with my boyfriend. I have been lucky enough to not get pregnant at an earlier age but i'm scared my luck has changed. I love kids have been helping raise kids since I was about 13yrs but I really wanted to be a lot older when having kids of my own. I had unprotected sex about 5days before my menstrual& several times before that, I started with cramps 4days ago like my period was about to start but still nothing. I would say I am three days late. Can I be pregnant? Or still too early to tell?
sarah

Atalissa, IA

#6172 Jun 20, 2014
Hi my name's Sarah and I'm 17. I have the birth control bar that is inserted in your arm.I have had it for about 2 years. I don't have periods anymore. I do have spotting every once in a while. Me n my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and he does go inside me. Because my doctor said It would be a really low chance of me being pregnant. But I am having abdominal pains, lower back hurt. And weird cravings and feel sick in the morning but don't actually get sick. Help and suggestions needs please!
Kimmi

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#6173 Jun 20, 2014
I'm 20 and my husband and have been trying to conceive, 3 months, last time i had my period was the 27th of May my period usually last 4 days, and so my estimated ovulation date was the 10th of June, he and i tried on the 9th the 12th and the 14th, 3 days later i began feeling mild cramps and lower back pain, and the urge to throw up but nothing actually comes up if something does its usually frothy and acid, im bloated and gassy, and my breast are tender not sore, i sleep alot when im at home, from the time i close my eyes and knock out cold. is it possible that i can be pregnant 4 days away from my period but im afraid to take a test dreading the negative, my husband is really excited and keeps begging me to take a test but i dont want to see the look on his face when he see's a negative sign. could anyone confirm this i dont have any sisters or any females relatives to talk to right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VP Joe Biden Set for In-Depth Interview with NB... 4 hr Teresa 3
News Here's the strange diet designed to slow down a... 4 hr Dr Wu 1
News kamagra oral jelly 100mg - Kamagra Oral Jelly 1... (Nov '11) 5 hr joanna 64
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 6 hr Retired SOF 38
Jes Extender vs. SizeGenetics extender? (Dec '13) 9 hr beso 3
Human Sexuality 14 hr firedogg81 2
News Diverticulitis Surgery Complications (Oct '11) 16 hr Jnk8392 380
More from around the web