Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6910 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Darranique

Phoenix, AZ

#5911 Mar 14, 2014
Well ihad sex a week ago but my peroid was suppose to come this week but it didnt. 2 days after sex i started being nausea and burping alot ,abd tireness and my titites been soar for like a week now. I been short of breath when I walk places
Tally

Durban, South Africa

#5912 Mar 15, 2014
Savannah wrote:
hey im savannah &im 14, me an my ex had unprotected sex tice, 2 weeks ago. whell i was on my period at the time an now today i have started bleeding more than usual but it is not time for my period, iv been having back aches an mild crampings an mood changes alot and also through up yesterday, i had a miss carriage a year ago but im not sure. awnsers would be greatly appreciated thanks
You should not be trying to get pregnant at your age. You still a baby yourself. Someone needs to speak to your parents
Tally

Durban, South Africa

#5913 Mar 15, 2014
brittany lowkey love wrote:
Im 14 years old an I have sex with one male n he had nuted in me I haven't started my period after that. I don't feel sick at all but I do have white discharge coming out.
Oh gawd.... where are these little girl parents. You cant even spell properly and yet you worried you pregnant. Really girl. Go get a std check
grewal

Brampton, Canada

#5914 Mar 15, 2014
I had sex with my boyfriend on 12th and 13th march 2014 first we had vaginal sex with protection but later we had unprotected anal sex and he ejaculates inside my butts . now I am scared if tht sperm might have went inside my vagina or not
I had sex after a year and after sex now my body is paining
m I gonna get pregnant or not ? nd when should I take pregnancy coz my periods comes around 24th march 2014
yayaa

Houston, TX

#5915 Mar 15, 2014
I am too !! Please anwser i need to know asap as well !!
curious

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

#5916 Mar 15, 2014
i have sore breats and i feel slightly sick but i've never had sex before......i'm confused O.o
Komali

Shanagarry, Ireland

#5917 Mar 16, 2014
My last period date was 5th of feb I just had sex only once and on 10th of march as my period date was 5th I donT have my periods now it is 16th today. Could I be pregnant?
girly

United States

#5918 Mar 16, 2014
I missed my period the whole month of February , I have been having the symptoms of being pregnant, but the test come back negative . I started my period this month of march but it only last three days when it's usually five too six. Could I be pregnant I'm so lost .
meme

Silver Spring, MD

#5920 Mar 17, 2014
Hi! I'm 14 years old . Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for like 2 months and every time he cum in me . I been gaining weight cause I been more hungry and my nipples hurt and I been feeling like I got a fever sometimes and I get headaches a lot and sometimes when I eat I feel like I got throw up but I never do and I fart a lot cause I'm bloat a lot also my nipples are starting to get darker and I just found out I had a UTI .
Renee

Kansas City, MO

#5921 Mar 17, 2014
Okay me and my bf had sex last month on the 2nd. My period said I supposed to start on the 16th of February but i came 3 days early. We used a condom, plus I'm on birth control but I just started back taking them in January. The last time that I took them was June of 2013 because I want sexually active. I haven't had sex almost a year before I had sex on the 2nd of February. I also had sex 3 weeks ago. We used a condom. But This time I wasn't taking my BC correctly like everyday. My period tracker said I supposed to started on the 12th but I haven't yet. I'm currently 5 days late. I'm stressing out, not making anything better. I was thinking because I started back taking my BC and I'm back sexually active. What do you think?
lee

Durban, South Africa

#5922 Mar 17, 2014
Im using n Evra patch n i frgt to put it on.i usualy chngeit on mndyz lstwk mndy frgt to put it on wnt to daphrmcy yrstdy n da phrmacist tld me dat i hve to wait fr 14dyz to do a test n yersdy noon i exprncd sm crmps thn ths mrng had sme spottng of blood dat is vry light in clr thn ltr chnged to a bwnish dischrge cld i be prgnant??
Leigh

Melbourne, FL

#5924 Mar 17, 2014
My period is 5 days late I have had mild cramping in my lower stomache and I took a test and it said negative could I still be pregnant??
shelby tellez

United States

#5925 Mar 17, 2014
Okay im 20,years old.and started.my period today and im noticing that my breat are cramping and i have never had something like this happen to me before what could that mean can somebody.help.me out.on this problem ....
Ryan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5926 Mar 17, 2014
I came across the pregnancy miracle video you can find on http://remedieshealth.com/pregnancy ? Is this for real for getting pregnant?
fifi

Lawrence, MA

#5927 Mar 18, 2014
MY period WAS off n ON for like 3days and now I feel sick I wanna throw uhp n I feel dizzy n tired sometimes
lor

Frankenmuth, MI

#5928 Mar 18, 2014
Abdominal cramping & very wet.
Could I be?
Susan C

Salinas, CA

#5929 Mar 18, 2014
I havent had sex since last month. It was protected and unprotected at the end. He did not let it out in me if you know what i mean. I am 4 days late and i have been having cramps in my lower belly. I am also leaking white discharge that happens when im ovulating. Am i prego? Help.
Itzel Garcia

Stevenson Ranch, CA

#5930 Mar 18, 2014
I had sex a couple days ago and the condom broke but my boyfriend said he didn't c** We continued to have sex with a new condom then he took it off & he pulled out. Ive been cramping, diarrhea, and have back pain. Could i be pregnant??
Alease G

Baltimore, MD

#5931 Mar 18, 2014
shayron wrote:
I am 27yrs my tubes has been tied for a year now, my cycles went off like a week ago, and this morning i had a pinkish/clear mucus come out of my vagina, no smell or anything, im cramping and really dont know whats going on. is this a sign of tubal pregnancy? do anyone knows what symptoms feels like? please help me!!!
I had a tubal pregnancy and the doctor said it was supposed toto be painful but I didn't have any pain. go see your doctor immediately
ruey

Europe

#5932 Mar 19, 2014
tara wrote:
My periods are very irregular and I've been experiencing cramping, sore breast heartburn, bachache, sickness but I don't no wether its pregnancy or just a period??
Guys I'm almost in the same boat with Tara.I don't knw if my periods are regular or irregular. Last year Decembr my period fell on the 23 and in January on the 23rd again, February it was on the 19th and ths month it was supposed to be today the 19th of March but I hve no pms and lately have been eating lyk crazy , I'm always tired and sleepy evn if I sleep early or long all I wanna do is sleep, if I sleep I wake up tired.. Could I be pregnant or its my body playing tricks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 2 hr mrs miggins 2
News Obama grants CDC whistleblower immunity for exp... 3 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... 3 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 5
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 4 hr Code red 201
News National Health Service in Scotland prescribed ... 7 hr bedwetter2 1
News Early Pregnancy Symptom - How To Detect Pregnan... (Jun '07) 9 hr Tonia 366
News Niacin gave me very badside effects (Jan '08) 15 hr HumanSpirit 20
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sat Healthy 555 Eddie 96
More from around the web