Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6822 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

alex

Orangeburg, SC

#5686 Jan 2, 2014
i had sex two days ago, but yesterday i began having back and pelvic aches . Whats wrong with me??
lisa

South Africa

#5689 Jan 3, 2014
Haai m 27 years old I got my period on the 23rd of december and usually it lasts up to 3days but I've been spoting for eleven days,I am worried the blood is very dark like brownish please tell me could I be pregnant? Thanks
nicola

Ireland

#5690 Jan 3, 2014
Wondering??

The day after I had sex with my partner had cramping just mild and was feeling like was going to be sick but didn't actually get sick and later that night a sharp pain up the righ side of my stomach plus mild headaches for three days have had nothing since apart from the headaches my ovulation day was two days after I never have any cramping or pain at these times just wondering could I be pregnant have read on other pages that some people just no that they are pregnant I've never felt like that before so has me thinking could I be?
idk

Chicago, IL

#5691 Jan 3, 2014
So when i first time had sex was on December 14 2013 and until this day i havent gotten my period January 4 2014 why? He said he dident put sperm i feel normal but sometimes feel pains in my private part and when i put my hand in my stomach and skish it i feel nothing inside of me and what is it am i going to puiberty or whats wrong with me
Maybe Baby

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5692 Jan 3, 2014
Hi there
I have sex with my boyfriend the whole December even while i had my period my period ended on the the 25th December and now i am experiencing lower pain in my abdomen and im Nasaus, dizzy and there s a white milky discharge
anonymous

Europe

#5693 Jan 4, 2014
i had sex on the 31 and 1 ,and i took morning after pills on the 2nd ,could i be pregnant? What are my chances?
wendy

South Africa

#5694 Jan 4, 2014
Hi I'm 23 years old me and my bf we trying 2 get pregnant.I'm having cramps on my stomach and I'm on my periods and its my 1st time I can't even eat cz its painful,will I be pregnant??
Blah

Vineland, NJ

#5695 Jan 4, 2014
Okay so I'm 16 and I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Dec 14 .. And the last time I got my period was Dec 3 - Dec 8. Although we had unprotected sex it was my first time having sex so it only lasted 5 minutes and he didn't have the chance to cum because we stopped. But he did pre cum but not inside of me. He did it while I jerked him off then 10 minutes later we atartex having sex. So no cum really got inside of me but my period is now 6 days late and I over react over everything and I'm scared my dad will kill me if I am. Also, in November I had an Ovarian Cyst. But when I had my period on Dec. 3 it took it away the gynecologist said. Could that be a reason my period is late?? Also I'm very stressed out over this and some other things. Please help me :(
Klk423

Cookeville, TN

#5696 Jan 5, 2014
I had unprotected sex an started my period during. Then the very next day I wasn't bleeding anymore anybody know what this means?
Olina

United States

#5698 Jan 5, 2014
Hi , i have 2 late days and ive been having this symptoms ;
Sleepy
Naseous
Tired
Breasts are calling me !
I go to pee like8 times a day
Moody
Big headaches
And my leg hurts . Am i prego ? Help please
Sarah

Sudbury, Canada

#5699 Jan 5, 2014
Okay so im 15 years old :$ so Friday the 3rd 2014 I didn't have sex but the guy hade sperm on he's hand he fingerd me over and over again :$ and I didn't have my PMS yet but since then I eat like crazy, always tired (even if I slept for hours), I go to the bathroom like every 5 mins, feels like I'm gonna throw up (I don't throw up tho), the smell of certain food makes me wanna throw up, my boobs are alot bigger and my nipples hurt when I touch them, mood swings (I woke up mad then few mins later just all happy) and I'm bloted
Sarah

Sudbury, Canada

#5700 Jan 5, 2014
Hey :* so I'm 15 I didn't have sex but the guy did have sperm on he's hands he fingered me over and over again and I didn't have my PMS yet I'm not late so they symptoms are
- Gassy
- Hungry 24/7
- Tired all the time (even if I slept for hours)
- Nausea (feels like in gonna throw up)
- Sensitive smells to food /:
- Headache
- Pain in my back and left leg
angel

Wolverhampton, UK

#5701 Jan 6, 2014
me ans my boyfirend had unproetcted sex a week ago and on the 6/01/14 this morning i was sick been to the toilte 4 times in space of a hour but my sick this morning was like water no food vomit or yellow vomit just was just like water i been felling like thowing up this morning and i did could i be pregant again cause i was diffternt with my other two kids
sherry17

Chicago, IL

#5702 Jan 7, 2014
Hi my names sherry an I'm 17years old ik 2weeks laye for my period an have had period like cramps i find it extremely uncomfortable to sleep on my sides or stomach has to be my back i lay on to sleep an even then i have back pains i havebt took a pregnancy test yet cause i don't wana rest taking it to early an getting the incorrect result me and my boyfriend of 2years have ben trying for a year now plz no down talk i turn 18 n a couple months an I'm very capable of taking care of myself an mbby child if need be but anyway before my missed period i was on the pill to regulate my ..period
sherry17

Chicago, IL

#5703 Jan 7, 2014
Sarah wrote:
Okay so im 15 years old :$ so Friday the 3rd 2014 I didn't have sex but the guy hade sperm on he's hand he fingerd me over and over again :$ and I didn't have my PMS yet but since then I eat like crazy, always tired (even if I slept for hours), I go to the bathroom like every 5 mins, feels like I'm gonna throw up (I don't throw up tho), the smell of certain food makes me wanna throw up, my boobs are alot bigger and my nipples hurt when I touch them, mood swings (I woke up mad then few mins later just all happy) and I'm bloted
(NO YOUR NOT PREGNANT) U DIDN'T HAVE SEX LOL
lebo

Ashburn, VA

#5704 Jan 7, 2014
imc my period on 5 january am lazy,isleep 2march pls help me.
Irma

Miami, FL

#5705 Jan 7, 2014
Brittney wrote:
i have white creamy discharge, headaches maybe 3 times out of the week, i sometimes get nauseous in the mornings. i have only vomitted once. but it was unusual because i had very sharp pains in my upper stomach followed by vommiting. im always tired but i figured that was because i go to high school and have to wake up at real early. my last period only lasted 3 days and was unusually light. i wore a pad for almost the whole day and barely any blood. i do not have tender breasts, they dont hurt at all. i look in the mirror, and it looks like im gaining weight, but could it be my mind just playing tricks on me? i havent taken a pregnancy test yet. im scared. im only 17. i dont know what to do and im confused.
Hi I'm dealing with the same thing right now except my belly button isn't leaking but did you end up pregnant or was it something else??
Sha

United States

#5706 Jan 7, 2014
No you have to have sex boo
Sha

United States

#5707 Jan 7, 2014
Hi im sha im 20 i missed last month period and no period dis month i have had hip pain and im always peeing i took two hpt and both negative could some1 please help me and tell me something
monique

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5708 Jan 8, 2014
Well me and the guy I was with we have had sex and I was suppose to have my period on december 12 and nothing and I just started my period today finally but I threw up twice today for no reason and it seem strange

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 2 hr Miggi 216
News Doctors needed 4 hr Three Rounds 47
News As many as 4 in 10 gay men have HIV in some Sou... 4 hr Bunny 19
News Try home remedies for neuropathy (Mar '08) 5 hr Bruce 224
News School's out: 4 tips to help your child with AD... 6 hr Cheddar Gurl 1
News New Study Claims Drug Ibogaine Can Cure Heroin ... (Nov '10) 8 hr greet 43
News Defining the Behavioral Phenotype of Asperger S... 9 hr Cheddar Cheese 3
More from around the web