Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6960 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

HelpingHand

Ryde, UK

#5666 Dec 23, 2013
There is still a chance of becoming pregnant even if you take the Plan B pill. I recommend you go to your Pharmacy or a Drop In Center and take a test! They can also advise you on what to do, they prescript pills in which can help you, if you think you are pregnant, and they are very helpful + It's for free!
Catchme

India

#5667 Dec 27, 2013
Hi i have mild pain in my lower abdomen similar to periods, and have leg pains and yesterday even had severe pain in abdomen when i was having sex with my husband. Why it can be?
anonimo

United States

#5668 Dec 27, 2013
Im 18 in November i had sexual relationships with my boyfriend (he is my first). This month i was suppose to get my period o the 7th but Im weeks late :/. I have mood swings one in a while and lower back pains (i usually think its because of work). Can i be pregnant? My tummy is getting a little bump but i don't think it can grow that fast if i am....
Alondra

Melbourne, FL

#5669 Dec 28, 2013
I had sex with my boyfriend on the 24th of this month. I woke up today with nausea and with this very odd bubbly tight like feeling in my stomach and also my heart is beating so hard i'm not sure if this is my anxiety . Or even if I'm pregnant ..
connie

South Africa

#5670 Dec 28, 2013
I hv been feeling sleepy lately I last had sex on e4th of nov culd I b pregnant
Mommytobe

Jackson, MS

#5671 Dec 28, 2013
Alondra wrote:
I had sex with my boyfriend on the 24th of this month. I woke up today with nausea and with this very odd bubbly tight like feeling in my stomach and also my heart is beating so hard i'm not sure if this is my anxiety . Or even if I'm pregnant ..

I don't think you would be getting sick this early, if you just had sex. I'm 3 weeks and I'm not getting sick yet.
May

UK

#5672 Dec 28, 2013
Hi being tryin a long time now think I might b having my 1st baby getting signs hopeing
beentheredonetha t

Tucker, GA

#5673 Dec 28, 2013
Peewee wrote:
Hi im 16 and I had sex on the second day of my period now it has suddenly stopped although my boyfriend did not ejaculate in me can I be pregnant ? Because they say teens are more fertilized than older woman and that it wouldn't be hard at all to get pregnant am I ? I need serious help !
Ohkay so first of all NO. The chances of that happening are super slim. Second of all if your so worried about being pregnant then you shouldnt have had sex to begin with. I'm a teen mom so I know shit happens. How ever it just sounds lume your paranoid
liz

United States

#5674 Dec 29, 2013
Hey mine name is liz ... wel im on here becuase im very worried at this point. The reason why is cuz I had sex like three day's ago witg my partner nd use no condum but what im trying to say I been having these cramp so bad and bleed spot I don't have a normal period and some times I feel so drowsy n I wany to throw up but I kant
.. Ialso bee having trouble sleepng ..
Bosschick

United States

#5675 Dec 29, 2013
I Had Unprotected Sex Now I Have Lower Abdomen Pain While I Was On Top He Came
sonia

New Delhi, India

#5676 Dec 29, 2013
My periods has missed but I check the pregnancy test but it is negative what we can do
nix

UK

#5677 Dec 30, 2013
Hi I'm wondering if any1 can help me 1st of all iv been on the 2 months injection since the age of 12 iv bn off and on it since then I'm 19 now the last I went for it was last year december I was sapous to go back in this year febuary I never went for it iv been off it since then my boyfriend and I that are dating for 7 months have never used protection this month I started my period earlier then I should have and only lasted 5 days I started on the 2nd and finished on the 7nth and I would normaly start around the 8th about a few days after that I wiped and had abit of blood that was it now again I started 5 days ago I bled for 4 days it stopped and then last night I started again not enough to put a pad on I had light cramps 2 nights after a row about a week ago I took pregancy tests a week ago it showed negative my boobs arnt tender iv had emotional feelings I don't know what to do I need to know if I'm pregnant please help
Chego

Europe

#5678 Dec 31, 2013
If u had protected sex i dnt thnk u could be pregnent.
Savannah

Midland, Canada

#5679 Dec 31, 2013
PaigeEllice wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty, same old for me. Not taken another test yet but im pretty sure my periods are back. When i got off the depo i bled for about three weeks. Stopped and yesterday I started spotting? Hopefully this is some good news. Breasts still very heavy & sore and cramps .. not painful but feel like theres something going on! Fingers crossed for you hun!!
I was on the depo for a year had non stop bleeding got off it 3 months ago had my period fine the last 3 last month had intercourse twice wen this period was due witch was the 25 Christmas now I'm experience a bit of cramping an a lot of back pain as I'm still breast feeding my daughter I already have sore breasts but their more sensitive than a week ago I'm 6days late on my period witch usually comes on time or eirly I am ttc but I don't wanna get my hopes up could I be pregnant
Savannah

Midland, Canada

#5680 Dec 31, 2013
For all those ttc good luck I was at moms yesturday wit the babies I went out wit my sister to have a smoke an I felt like I was gonna get sick urging myself not to cause I don't want them to no yet god I don't even no yet but I'm soo exhausted sometimes it's unreal an the headachs witch I never got before but that could be running around with my kids I hope that the depo I was on didn't screw me up down their cause I really want another baby
adriana

San Antonio, TX

#5681 Dec 31, 2013
I had sex right after my period unprotected and I still got my period like normal afterwards last month so I thought I was ok not pregnant....But I missed this month im 5 days late and I have white discharge coming out no odor..? Am I pregnant?
Sana

Ashburn, VA

#5682 Dec 31, 2013
Is it posible to get pregnant after 22 days.ive 28 of cycle
jasmine

Stafford, Australia

#5683 Jan 2, 2014
hey , me and my partner have been having unprotced sex and now i havent had my period for 1 month now and ive been feeling dizzy and been getting hungry alot tired ... And i did a pregz test negitive .. HELP ME PLEASE...
Destiny

San Bernardino, CA

#5684 Jan 2, 2014
So I'm 2days late on my period my boobs are sore I get sick to the smell of food. My periods have always been right on time. I had symthoms of my period coming on like always but since the day before I don't feel them or get them anymore I took a cheap pregnancy test but it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant? Help please freaking out!
worriedgirl95

Chicago, IL

#5685 Jan 2, 2014
Okay so my boyfriend and I had sex a couple weeks ago and I had my period a week later but I've been having really weird symptoms here of late. I ate at a couple restaurants that I like and the food made me nauseous, I have bad lower back pain, I'm way moodier than normal, I'm always tired no matter how much I sleep and I'm starting to gain a lot of weight. I've gained at least 6 lbs in the last week and a half. Is there a chance I could be pregnant.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study finds 20M would lose health coverage unde... 26 min deplorable spud 120
News GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) 53 min Geezer files 34
News 30 solid scientific studies that prove vaccines... 1 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 3
News Autism symptoms detected in vaccinated baby mon... 1 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 3
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 2 hr pailrider 322
News Did landmark laws from Congress enable high dru... 2 hr BHM5267 3
News Forehead Acne Treatment (Nov '10) 2 hr Enrick 21
News What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) 9 hr Arnil 895
More from around the web