Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7309 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

louise25

High Wycombe, UK

#5646 Dec 13, 2013
Michelle wrote:
I recently stopped taking the pill the 15th of oct and bled the 19th-21st which is normal for me but I haven't had a period since. I've spotted the 5th of November and today the 10th of December which was only noticable when i wiped. Which I have been told it may be implantation bleeding is it too early to tell still because I took a dollar general test on the 3rd of December which came out negative. My only syptoms so far are being late and very sore nipples. When would the right time be to take another test?
MICHELLE they say you will not get a positive urine pregnancy test until at least 4 to 5 days after implantation has occurred.
cindy

Albert Park, Australia

#5647 Dec 13, 2013
Hi. Me and my husband have been trying for another baby. We had sex when I was ovulating and now my period is due I have very light brown discharge which is unusual. Could I be pregnant?
Samkeh

Europe

#5648 Dec 14, 2013
I'm 20 & i get headaches alot,i also pee alot even though i didn drink anything,and when i lay on my tummy it hurts & i get cramps,i felt sick in da morning twice n felt like vomitting & i thre up one nite after dinner... My boyfriend & i never use a condom,and i'm i take two morning after pills evrytime after sex,unless he does da pull out method... Could i be pregnant?
cindy

Albert Park, Australia

#5649 Dec 14, 2013
Samkeh wrote:
I'm 20 & i get headaches alot,i also pee alot even though i didn drink anything,and when i lay on my tummy it hurts & i get cramps,i felt sick in da morning twice n felt like vomitting & i thre up one nite after dinner... My boyfriend & i never use a condom,and i'm i take two morning after pills evrytime after sex,unless he does da pull out method... Could i be pregnant?
Hi. You possibly could be pregnant. Your boyfriend may use the pull out method but thats not safe. I would do a pregnancy test to be sure or see a doctor.
Lulinaaaa

Glendale, AZ

#5650 Dec 15, 2013
I got my last period November 2nd , and I usually would of gotten it December 7 because that's just how it works for me? 5 days later it's always been that way Weird I know lol but on December 3 I had cramps for up to 3-4 day and on December 10-13 I spotted blood. And up to today December 16 I just have white discharge very little but it's there. I've felt really tired lately , headaches , and very thirsty, sometimes I feel like throwing up but I don't. I've tooken 2 pregnancy test and negative. Can I be pregnant??! Heeeelp please!
Adrianna

Charleston, WV

#5651 Dec 15, 2013
Me and my boyfriend have had sex a lot and I have been sick in the morning but never throw up I don't know if I'm pregnant or not my boobs are. Little sore but not bad when I look in the Mirror I look like I'm getting bigger I'm tried mostly I sleep to like 1 or 2 in the day and I need help I'm not scared to know if I'm pregnant me and my boyfriend want a baby I just need some help and I haven't took a test..
_____help

Lithia Springs, GA

#5652 Dec 16, 2013
Okay , Lately this week my stomach has been bothering me and its now been 5 days start ! I'm always like always Nauseous. My stomach is always making nosises I've Never in my life experienced ..The noises are like these weird gargling and alot of movement. Sometimes feeling bloated . I had a period last week . Now I'm noticing alottt of brown stuff in my panties and is still coming out . No weight gain . Its like I get soo nauseous in the morning through the day . In fact just a couple days ago I literally woke up out of my sleep and just threw up what I had the night before ! I'm so dizzy at times and light headed wen I get up it scares me . I really need to know I'm so scared idk what it could be ..
Liv

Cronulla, Australia

#5654 Dec 16, 2013
Super confused wrote:
Im 14 and sexually active with only one guy( my buyfriend) i kind of never use protection I. Know that's really bad anyway I got my period on feb. 7 and finished on tha 14 everything was normal until i got my period again five days later..i had my period again but for like 3 days only then i started getting really bad cramps and sometimes tha crams shoot down to my leg i also have back pain when i get the cramps ive had them for almost five days now and at first i had white then green and now yellow discharge (with no odor)whats happening to me somebody HELP! Can i be pregnant?!
~ Most likely a sexually transmitted infection/ disease. See a doctor ASAP.
luana

New Zealand

#5656 Dec 17, 2013
I have been on the jab since 1/10/11 i stoped abowt 8/10/13 it is now 17/12/13 i have not bleed once from the is it posible to get preg? For not bleeding for so long. Today i have been feeling like i need to go toilet 24/7 but some times i go i really dont need to.. Should i take a test?
jada23

Jacksonville, FL

#5657 Dec 17, 2013
hello im 23. & i had unprotected sex with my mate about 2 months ago amlost. sometime in the end of october. i came on early on the 7th but usually dont come one till the 17/18 i came on again on the 7th of dec. i also have a cis on my ovaries. my stomach is hard & forming. not to much but just enough for me to notice. i eat a lot im moody at times. but now i cant really sleep at night i be so tired and want to sleep during the day. i get really horny for no reason. & my lady parts stay a little wet. not sure whats going on but i need answers .bc i want to stop eating so much. lol PLEASE SEND ANSWERS.
Stay protected

United States

#5658 Dec 18, 2013
You young couples should really be practicing safe sex just go to your gynos everybody is different
lovebug1234

Waynesboro, VA

#5659 Dec 21, 2013
im having pains in my belly. could i b pregnant
Edwina

South Africa

#5660 Dec 21, 2013
i hve nothg tó say But want tó ask somthing i hve been ön the depo for almost 8 months and did nőt go ön September the second for it and since then i did get my periods But lightly only tör 3 days in a week But only for 2 weeks and now ám worried i might be pregnant
Samantha

Canton, MI

#5661 Dec 21, 2013
I am 26 and i have took 6 pregnancy test and they were all negative. my back is always aching and peeing no energy and been tired and my stomach feels bloated and i feel like i have knots i didn't feel like this with all three of my kids me and my fiacee had unprotected sex 9 times i had my pierod .... please help me
Morgan

Carnesville, GA

#5663 Dec 22, 2013
Okay so I had unproted sex a week ago and the past two days I have thrown up and he didn't go in me I have a two year old but I don't know if I'm or not could I?
hoping

Ashford, UK

#5664 Dec 23, 2013
I am ttc. I had sex last on 11 dec and for the past wk i have had sore boobs, cramping and a bit of nauseau, mainly at nite. My period is due on saturday but had period type symptoms for over a wk. Wd appreciate any advice. X
Peewee

Atlanta, GA

#5665 Dec 23, 2013
Hi im 16 and I had sex on the second day of my period now it has suddenly stopped although my boyfriend did not ejaculate in me can I be pregnant ? Because they say teens are more fertilized than older woman and that it wouldn't be hard at all to get pregnant am I ? I need serious help !
HelpingHand

Ryde, UK

#5666 Dec 23, 2013
There is still a chance of becoming pregnant even if you take the Plan B pill. I recommend you go to your Pharmacy or a Drop In Center and take a test! They can also advise you on what to do, they prescript pills in which can help you, if you think you are pregnant, and they are very helpful + It's for free!
Catchme

India

#5667 Dec 27, 2013
Hi i have mild pain in my lower abdomen similar to periods, and have leg pains and yesterday even had severe pain in abdomen when i was having sex with my husband. Why it can be?
anonimo

United States

#5668 Dec 27, 2013
Im 18 in November i had sexual relationships with my boyfriend (he is my first). This month i was suppose to get my period o the 7th but Im weeks late :/. I have mood swings one in a while and lower back pains (i usually think its because of work). Can i be pregnant? My tummy is getting a little bump but i don't think it can grow that fast if i am....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hormone Replacement Therapy (Apr '15) 3 hr Abacogirl 5
News Last call: Obamacare open enrollment ends Friday 8 hr free 6
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) 18 hr FreeChic 20
News Oklahoma County records high number of people h... 19 hr turningtables 1
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 21 hr Bridgette 293
News CDC banned from using words like fetus, transge... Sat Sick in Louisiana 3
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) Sat Sick in Louisiana 355
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Dec 11 Jefe 28
More from around the web