Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6879 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Unknown

Brisbane, Australia

#5610 Nov 24, 2013
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 8months and i have the bar in my arm but i think i may be pregnant. Its been 3 weeks since we last had sex, he did cum inside me. I have been feeling very sick! Bloating, tired.. Even after a good long sleep, cramps, head aches, back pain, heart burn, been eating alot. I am a smoker and have been for a long time now and lately i can only make it through half a smoke and feel the need to vomit. Can anyone help ? Do you think i could be pregnant ? Getting a test tomorrow !
spice

United States

#5613 Nov 25, 2013
I had my peroid on d 15 of november and am having cramps feeling tired and sleepy and am hungry every minute,I have cramps in my lower abdomen and foot and dissiness wid headache now and den could I be pregnant.pls belp me

Since: Nov 13

Louisville, KY

#5614 Nov 25, 2013
Okay, so I'm really lost and need help .! I've been discharging for the past 4 days now. The 3 days it was pink yesterday a pink/orange now its brown. I was suppose to start yesterday but I didn't. I'm irregular anyways, I have cramps a little but nothing like period cramps. My nipples are sore to touch but my breast are not. This never happened before. They are never sore before I start or after. I started to get head aches today and dissness . I put a tampon in today but of course nothing on it but very little brown at the top and a spot of pink. I took a test but it was negative. I really want to be pregnant but not getting my hopes up. I never been pregnant before. So someone please help me
20AndConfused

Shreveport, LA

#5616 Nov 26, 2013
I've been with my fiancé 10 months tomorrow. We have been trying to have a bBy, the last two weeks or so my stomach has gotten bigger then it normally has. I been waking up really nauseas & sleepy all te time. Is there any chance I might be pregnant ???
Becca

Port Arthur, TX

#5617 Nov 26, 2013
I am suppose to start dec 3rd, but I had unprotected sex several times 2 days before I was suppose to ovulate. I ovulated for like half a day then stopped. It's been a week since I ovulated and I had a sharp pain in my lower stomach like it hurt to breath and it lasted for maybe a minute. I'm always tired now and I think I may be pregnant.
Catalia

Europe

#5618 Nov 27, 2013
Am 16 years old and me and my bf had un protectd sex aftr a week or so i just feel tired and now i have white milky dischge an am still waitng 4 my piriods and my breast are starting to grow but they not that pain full and back pain also.please dont judge me i just need help.
lista

Europe

#5620 Nov 29, 2013
I need help so bad. Am 16 and hav been feeling pregnant. Hav had metalic taste for days,pains,headache,tingling nipple. Had my period on 4th november. Had sex with my boyfriend from 10-19. My period is due in 4days.Could i be prego. Am ashame of what ppl will say even though he's supportive..

Since: Nov 13

Snover, MI

#5623 Nov 30, 2013
Okay so I usually have my period the last week of each month and I have sex (unprotected) a lot with my current boyfriend of 2 years and its the end of the month tomorow will be the first of next month and still no period I've had cramps but still no period please give me ur in put if I might be pregnant.
elizabeth

United States

#5624 Nov 30, 2013
I missed 4 days of my birth control and i got my period the 4th day which was the 12th of november my period was really heavy i had unprotected sex the 21 and 3 days later my breast were tender and sore to the touch and I've been having bad cramps
rayzyeme moore

United States

#5625 Dec 3, 2013
I missed my period all.last month n spotted yesterday woke up nd it was gone what is that
rose

Ashburn, VA

#5626 Dec 3, 2013
i slept with my boyfriend and he made a mistake and relix in my body and i notice and it was my first time and in the time i was seeing my period and i was like feeling very sick, my eyes were turning me and fell to the ground and i was have abdomen pain and i notice i was pregnant and we both went together to see the doctor and it was true that i am pregnant, so he both medicine for me,i drank one and insert two in my private part and i start bleeding for four days does it mean i am not pregnant
mbali

Randburg, South Africa

#5627 Dec 3, 2013
i have sore berst and im always sleeping im fellng dezzy whren i waekup and i have headachs
Sassy chic

South Africa

#5630 Dec 4, 2013
I had sex with 2 guys within a month,I did it with my boy friend on monday n then the 1nytstand on sunday evening n that's when I started having abdorminal pains.And a week after that I had cramps for 3 days I was drained bt nt having a runny stomach bt had a huge apitite. Stupid I know n on saturday I had sex with my bf again n again on tuesday the following week.culd I be pregnent n who is the bby daddy??? plz help
rejoice

Windhoek, Namibia

#5631 Dec 4, 2013
Hi thr me I'm 19 a nd my bf hv hd unprotctd sex for the past few months now, I did atleast 3 to 4 pregnancy test but they all say negative...
I hv sever headaches in the mornings nd recently feel
Nauseaus, have pains on the left nd right side of my belly, sometimes
Dizziness have me, but each time I do a pregnancy
Test its says negative...could I be pregnant? Pls help cause I realy hope
To. Thank u!
Sabrina11

United States

#5634 Dec 6, 2013
I am 16 and trying to get pregnant I have been having unprotected sex for almost 3 months.i have very tender breast,some lower belly pain but that's pretty much it could i be pregnant? Also I have irregular periods.
scared

United States

#5637 Dec 8, 2013
i havnt had my period in a couple of months i have discharge (no odor), tender breast, nausea, constapation, cramps,.and i look like iv gained some weight... oh amd ive taken severle test a week ago that said neg
Riley

Addlestone, UK

#5638 Dec 8, 2013
Hi, I'm 19 I've been with my fiancé for 5 years. I have regular periods. Last month I didn't have one it was just spotting. I was due on my period 5 days ago but no period... I am feeling sick, headaches about 3/4 times a week, tiredness, moodiness, also I cannot lay on my stomach as it feels like there's so much pressure which is unusual as I usually sleep on my stomach. Is it possible I could be pregnant? I don't want to do a preg test if too early so advice would be great!
pertunia

Pretoria, South Africa

#5640 Dec 8, 2013
I had protected sex two months ago now I was supposed to have my period on 1ot6 December what could be wrong
mirriam

South Africa

#5641 Dec 9, 2013
am having stomach pains,feel sleepy,nasea n tired.i had ma period but i wonder what it is
Joyie

Europe

#5642 Dec 10, 2013
Hey! I am 19yrs old and on august 2013 i started to hv unprotected sex wth my bf until nw December 6 2013. I always have regular period nd my periods always started on e first day o e month nd lasted fo 4 days. On september my periods comes 12 days later tht wz 13 sept, on October my periods cms on e 13th nd in November my periods wz late again fo 4 dayz nd it wz dark brown in colour i nvr have a dark brown period. Am i pregnant bcz i am pee a lot, i noticed tht i have a white discharged on my pant coming frm my vagina, my maltose are many nw inside my mouth nd i alwyz be harsh fo nthng. Pliz help me bcz i alwyz hve unprotected sex nd he usd e withdrawal method.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 40 min Rhonda Tullier 196
News What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) 7 hr Jayne Jones 889
News Forum Post: "Shortness of Breath Due to Hiatal ... (Feb '08) 12 hr Carolyn 251
Reishi Mushroom Extract Benefits 14 hr herbalextract 1
News Keeping Fit After 60 (Mar '06) 16 hr Healthy555 Eddie 2
News Pay attention when your child shows signs of an... 17 hr HumanSpirit 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 19 hr Healthy555 Eddie 92
More from around the web