Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6470 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

shhh

United States

#5551 Oct 28, 2013
Sasa wrote:
Am only 16 years old...i have last had my period on the 24th of march..i had unprotected sex with my friend of benefit sinc then i neva had my period its been 4 months now i mean its july gawsh am so scared does this mean am pregnant? I dont even have pregnancy symtoms pllease help me owt...*stressed*
ok i would definitely go get a test you dont want to harm the fetus if you are pregnant you need proper care. Also everwhere sells dollar prego test
mjv

Gainesville, FL

#5552 Oct 29, 2013
Im on birthcontrol pill but lately i have missed it like 3 times. I started my period a week early but it only lasted a hour or so. i was confused so i took a pregnant test but it was negative. I now am expecting my real period 2mrr but i am cramping so bad. i keep running to the bathroom thinking its coming but nothing yet. what does this mean?
Mbeauty

New York, NY

#5553 Oct 29, 2013
Hi I had sex on Monday morning later in the evening I started bleeding. The bleeding only lasted till Wednesday. The things is my period wasn't due till a week later, it's been a week later 2days after the date my period I'd due n I haven't got it! I'm very moody but nothing else can I be pregnant?
amber

Sparta, TN

#5554 Oct 30, 2013
Sandra wrote:
So basically I've just turnt 17 & I've had sex wid my boyfriend twice and he used protection but lately I've been feeling under the weather I keep having pains & crampz under my belly button (lower abdimon) and it just kills , I'm still waiting for my period nd also I have a lot of white discharge? I dnt noe what's going on I could really use some help I've also taken 4 pregnancy tests they have all come out negative...
Yu may wanna go get checked because all those are symptoms of PID which is pelvic inflammatory disease. It is caused by chlamydia or gonhorea. If not treated it can lead to other severe problems
Kim

Kingston, Jamaica

#5556 Nov 1, 2013
The same thing happen to me I'm 17 n I'm scared too
Fred

Saint Marys, PA

#5557 Nov 1, 2013
Hi, i'm on the depo provera and i know it's supposed to make my body think it's pregnant, but my uterus feels like it's beating or something idk, i took anti biotics and like yeah... blah it's been about 2 weeks now since this started to happen what should i do besides take a pregnancy test..
So confused

Buffalo, NY

#5558 Nov 2, 2013
Hi I'm 19 me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 10 days ago when I was ovulating now I have really bad pain in my lower stomach I'm always tired I feel nauseous sometimes and my lower back hurts can I be pregnant??? Someone help me please
Wondering

Harold, KY

#5561 Nov 3, 2013
I have sex just about everyday & was wondering if I may be pregnant??!
Me and my boyfriend is trying to have a baby &
I haven't had my period last mouth and ain't started yet, I have sore boobs, stomach pains, eating alot, havin to use bathroom more than usually, and having alot of gas lol.
Could I be pregnant? Anyone have any of these symptoms b4? If so where u pregnant?
Give me some info please (:
peace

Ashburn, VA

#5562 Nov 4, 2013
i had sex with my bf a month ago with withdrawal method and again 3 days tothe expected date of my period but i've missed my period with 5days now.. I just hav fever and pimples only..can i be pregnant
Kallielynn

Wyoming, MN

#5563 Nov 4, 2013
So I had sex on Monday and Saturday night this past week. I woke up Sunday morning to go to the bathroom and found blood. My right abdomen has been hurting since Sunday morning.. Could I be pregnant?
Barbara

Accra, Ghana

#5564 Nov 5, 2013
My period has missed for 3 days.help
Juicey

Hagerstown, MD

#5565 Nov 5, 2013
IHad unprotected Sex Two Weekends Ago on a Sunday & today on Tuesday iFelt Sick An Ma Side Was Feeling A Lil Funny Culd iBe Pregnant ?
samantha

United States

#5566 Nov 6, 2013
So sep 11 and oct 13 had my period but yesterday n today feel nasea head ached weird feeling that comes n goes why
Chibaby

United States

#5567 Nov 6, 2013
I have sex with my husband,two dayr after my menses has stop since that day am feeling dizzy,pain at side of my stomach, swollening leg and hand,feeling hot and cold stimes.please somebody should help me
Kay

Los Angeles, CA

#5569 Nov 8, 2013
Hi i had my period starting on oct 23rd and ended on oct 27th . I then had sex with my boyfriend 7 days later on nov 3rd , he said he came inside of me twice, could i possibly be pregnant?
Cadenstlynn

Dallas, TX

#5572 Nov 11, 2013
i had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend on the 14th of September, i have had my periods when they are supota come but they are night as heavey as they normally are. I have been really bitchy latly i have had low abdominal pains, ive been feeling very nuasus i pee a lot lately. i haven't been wanting to eat my favorite food i just want to puke thinking about it. i gag ALOT!!!!!! and on top of all of that i have hot flahes i haven't really gained any weight that i can tell but my boobs feel heavyer can someone help me im only 17 and i really need to find out soon!!
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#5573 Nov 11, 2013
I am 16 me and my ex had sex on the 14th of September,(unprotected) i have had my periods both months but i have had very very queasy stomiac and i have been peeingalot a pain in my lower abdomintal area hot flashes i cant eat at al am i preg.???
kesha

Columbia, SC

#5574 Nov 11, 2013
My husband and I had sex a few days before my cycle went off. Now I'm having sharp abdominal pain and sometimes feel Nashua and I have pressure headaches. I also don't have much of an appetite at times. Please tell me what's wrong!
twirk 10

Trenton, NJ

#5575 Nov 11, 2013
i have been bleeding very heavy with pain in my lower back and in my butt so bad i can't sleep or and feel real weak and tired
tamara

Rowland Heights, CA

#5576 Nov 11, 2013
I had unprotected sex three or four days ago...I had my period a few days before Halloween well on the 23 or 24 of October. But anyways. the next morning my stomach was hurting but not like cramps...it was more like he did it too hard....but the day after that it felt like cramps. Now its november 11 or 12 and I don't get my period until November 23 or 24 or 25. But I asked him if he came in me he said he didn't....but this is not my first pregnancy scare. I'm sort of freaking out...but I know. But I can't be pregnant. I just can't I have too much to do these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents, autistic children must often cope alone 6 hr Friend 1
News Anderson Co. man charged with shooting repo man... (Oct '12) 12 hr Wes Crawford 9
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 12 hr pailrider 170
News Things to know about Social Security at 80: Tim... 18 hr netruthteller 32
News Why won't she talk? One mother's journey to fin... 21 hr Cole 4
News Ohio logs better-than-average childhood vaccina... 21 hr VACCINES AGAIN 1
News National Autistic Society gives warning on diag... 21 hr VACCINES AGAIN 1
More from around the web