Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6523 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Tampa, FL

#5506 Oct 15, 2013
I'm 19 I had unprotected sex on the 8 th of oct. It happen to be my fertile days day..on the 10Th I had ovulation and had brown stuff when I wiped. I have been feeling nauseated short of breath,cramping, like butterflIes in my stomach and had been burping a lot. I took an hpt and had it was negative. Am I pregnant?

Since: Oct 13

Tampa, FL

#5507 Oct 15, 2013
Also my period is very irregular. And its suppose to come on on d 23 of Oct. Email me at [email protected]
no name

Windsor, UK

#5509 Oct 16, 2013
Could it be possible 2 have like a dull achy pain in your hips in the 1st trimester?

Worcester, MA

#5510 Oct 17, 2013
i somewhat had unprotective sex last month. i took plan B and got my period however my period is late this month i have been peeing and farting a lot im i prego??? help!!!

Sumrall, MS

#5511 Oct 18, 2013
Had sex on period feelin cramps alot like a period but done had period

London, UK

#5512 Oct 19, 2013
I wish I knew the answer, because I have EXACTLY the same problem. I took two preg tests a few weeks ago, both negative, but the problem is only getting worse. I cant suck my tummy in at all, despite healthy diet and 5 workout/weeks routine. This may be yuck but I even started using laxatives just to try and get rid of it but nothing seemed to change the bubbles, and the blaoting is still there :( When I eat it doesn't go down right either...

Baltimore, MD

#5513 Oct 19, 2013
One things for sure if ur not u need to portect ursekf ur a young persin dont put ur self at risk of stds or hiv
Bubble Gum

Powder Springs, GA

#5514 Oct 19, 2013
I had unprotected sex and I'm 16.. It's nearly two weeks after and I have had abdominal pains for the past week, my breasts are heavy and tender, I'm bloated, I feel sick all the time, I almost threw up last night, my lower back hurts, I'm having constant temperture changes, like shaking, teeth chattering, too hot, etc. I'm supposed to get my period by the end of this month, is it possible I could be pregnate?

Farmington, MN

#5515 Oct 19, 2013
Im wondering why everytime i try to suck in my stomach it has tight cramps i really wanna no if thats a pregnancy symptom ?

Tampa, FL

#5517 Oct 20, 2013
Hi. My names Ashley. I'm 14. I was raped in August. I have had all symptoms of pregnancy but my family and everyone else thinks I'm just experiencing psuedocyesis. Could I be pregnant? Please help me.

Somerset West, South Africa

#5518 Oct 21, 2013
Dear internet... my bf thinks I am paranoid... I was comparing others situasion to my own. Me and my bf was fooling around and he put the tip of his penis inside me. I didn't think anything of it..since we technically didn't have sex. I am supposed to have my period now, but I am used to irregular periods. I have a light brown discharge when I wipe. It is the 5th day now. I don't have any kind of back pain. I consider to buy a pregnancy test but I am sooo scared...many sites say thst it is very possible to be pregnant after a scenario lime my own. Please help...

United States

#5519 Oct 21, 2013
Hey there! Well I'm 19, I had unprotected sex with my bf a day after ovulation && ever since that I feel exhausted, nauseas, back pain & I hvnt had my period! I am irregular, sometimes I get it sometimes I dnt but lately it has been coming on the 5th so I am 13 days late I took 3 hpt & they came back neg shld I wait the rest of the month?? It's almost a month after it happened since it happened on the 22nd of sep, what shld I do??

Conway, SC

#5520 Oct 21, 2013
I have a question. I am 19 years old. I recently got my period a week early and it only lasted for two days. A week later I had spotting, I am wondering if I am pregnant ?

South Africa

#5522 Oct 22, 2013
i have unsafe sex but after 17hrs i use morning afterpill,so i have yellow discharge and im feelling pain in my vargin,im i be pregnat,and also i felling like my waist are burning i dont know why

Brighton, UK

#5523 Oct 22, 2013
basically i came off my birth control six months ago, usually i get period pains the night of my period,my periods have been up to date since this month i haven't had my period yet i get really bad period pains, back aches, head aches but no blood? i was due on the 17th and its now the 22nd and there's still no sign? just all the pains to go with it, can some one help please!
Shannon rome

Roanoke, VA

#5524 Oct 22, 2013
Hi my name is shannon I am 24 years old and I have a 3 year old little girl she will be 4 years old march the 13th of next year me and my fiance had sex like 3 or 4 tymes last month he came pulled out didnt wipe his self off and put it back inside of me and this month we had sex back 2 back he did the same thang again pulled out and didnt wipe off and put it back in every tyme that we had did it now I keep peein sleepy alot hungry every 2 or 3 hours have mood swings and if so how many months or weeks cud I be answers please and no negative 1s eather
Shannon rome

Roanoke, VA

#5525 Oct 22, 2013
And my stomich feels like its gettin bigger and it keep ichin real bad and I can taste and smell food in my mouth and I am very sensitive and I cry when I watch movies
Shannon rome

Roanoke, VA

#5526 Oct 22, 2013
Hi my name is shannon im 24 years old and I have a 3 year old little girl she will be 4 years old march the 13th of next year me and my hubby had sex last month he had came in pulled out and put it back in and we had sex again this week and he had cum didnt wipe off and put it back in and pulled out and put it back in and didnt wipe off again and put it back inside of me now i feel funny I keep goin 2 the bathroom every 5 10 minits I be sleepy all the tyme hungry every hour or 2 I have mood swings cry 4 no reason at all can taste food in my mouth can smell stuff and my stomich is gettin bigger cud I be pregnant and how many weeks or months cud I be answers please and no negative 1s eather
Shannon rome

Roanoke, VA

#5527 Oct 22, 2013
I need help and answers give me answers asap please
Shannon rome

Roanoke, VA

#5528 Oct 22, 2013
Cud I be pregnant and how many weeks or months cud I be answers please and please help me I need answers asap thank u very much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why won't she talk? One mother's journey to fin... 4 hr Friend 17
News Anti-vaccine group funds study to prove autism ... 4 hr Friend 1
News Paul Offit is just as corrupt and biased when i... 5 hr Friend 1
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 5 hr The Judge Presides 195
News Why norovirus is such a menace (Feb '14) 8 hr madoff zionism 49
News What is a urologist? What do urologists do? (Dec '14) 9 hr The Judge Presides 49
News Selena Gomez reveals she has lupus 9 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
News What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) Oct 4 gaurav 876
More from around the web