Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6380 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

neesh

Cape Town, South Africa

#5418 Sep 13, 2013
So I had sex the last 2 days of my period then I had 1 day after that with no blood coming out then a little came out for like 3 days then it stopped and iv been alil nauseas and some cramps in my tummy and my back I know its too soon to detect anything but I need to know if I could be pregnant?
Katie Lynn

Cypress, CA

#5419 Sep 13, 2013
Hi there so I'm 18 years old my boyfriend and I always have unprotected sex. Although this last time was right after my monthly cycle on the 26th of August. Since then I had a UTI and didn't treat it with antibiotics instead it went away with lots of vitamins and juice. The reason I'm writing this is because ever since that day we had sex after my cycle I've had lots of cramping, feel nausea ever now and then, but get frequent severe headaches. Does anyone know what could be wrong ? I'd really appreciate any helpful advice.
Lexi

Houston, TX

#5420 Sep 14, 2013
I've Been Having Irregular Periods Since Like March. I Was Having My Period For The Whole Month , Then I'll Get Off 1 Week Then Have It Again The Whole Month. Last Month In August I Got A Birth Control Shot And I Didn't Get My Period The Whole Month. During Those Months Of My Period Being So Long I Had No Cramps At All. It Is Now September About A Month After I Took The Birth Control Shot And I Got My Period September 5th. Todays The September 15th I Am Still On It. I Have Been Cramping The Whole Time. Ive Never Has Cramps Like This. There Really Really Bad. Sometimes I Can't Eat I'll Throw It Up. I Can't Move. And My Flow Is Very Very Heavy. And I Have So Many Blood Clots And There Very Big. What Could Be Wrong With Me?
I'm Also Only 17.
Aimee

Mississauga, Canada

#5421 Sep 15, 2013
Hi my name is Aimee, i am 15 years old, about a month ago I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend! We never use protection we just use the pull out theory. He never came inside me but the last time we had sex was around the 21st or so of last month, I was on my period at the time. We had sex maybe about 5-7 times this whole weekend. After I left his place I was still on my period my period usually lasts about 5 days! This time it has lasted about 8 days I didn't want yo think much of it. But now I am getting weird pains in my stomach kind of like when you do sit ups and you get a cramp in your stomach. It goes on and off and then I feel nausiated. I never get cramps while on my period or before so I know its not my period. I haven't gotten any bleeding. Nothing. I go to the mirror and it looks like my breasts and stomach have gotten bigger by a little bit I don't know if I'm thinking that because it got to my head. But the first time me and my boyfriend had sex I had my period but the blood was more brown and runny like watery I'm constantly tired like could I be pregnant? Please answer I'm scared! Email me ? Cutie_pie_166@live.ca
Kate

London, UK

#5422 Sep 15, 2013
Right well I'm 16 and had unprotected sex a few time that week I was with my boyfriend and he came in me. A week later I had pink discharge and spotting for a day then start bleeding lightly for the other day and the third day I think I stopped bleeding and that altogether then these past couple of days I've been waking up with a like a tight and aching belly. Today I taken 2 pregnancy tests but they both came up negative. My nipples are hurt, I'm always hungry and eating a lot and I mean a lot more than I used too! What could this mean?
keyandra

Hurst, TX

#5423 Sep 16, 2013
Okay I'm 17 & me & My ex had sex 3 days before my period & on the 15 of every month I start my period When the 15 came around. It never cannot.so I wiped myself & only very light slight blood was on the tissue and when I pee it feels Weird Kind Of A Very Slight Pain Am I Pregnant? & if I am how would I tell my mom?!
lesly

Zion, IL

#5425 Sep 16, 2013
So I had sex about a week ago NO protection & a week before that also... He pulled out but he didn't pullout the first time.. I took a home pregnancy test this weekend & it was negative... however my stomach right under my belly button has been REALLY hard.. my breast hurt & I should be getting my period soon..like this week.. I know your boobs get tender before you get your period but I'm really worried.. I haven't been dizzy or puking but ialways pee a lot so that's one symptom I always have.. if someone can helpme out id be really happy to get an answer.
Andrea

Oklahoma City, OK

#5426 Sep 17, 2013
Hello please help me I been having cramps like my period and I been having a lot of white discharge. I Had unproctected sex with my boy friend 2 day in a row and I been felling dissy would tht mean am prego
Scrap

Bay City, MI

#5427 Sep 17, 2013
Hi
Scrap

Bay City, MI

#5428 Sep 17, 2013
K jus seein if it worked now I had my period on the 31 n it says the first day of my firtile day would of been sept 10th n I had unprotected sex on the 6th like I been haven mood swings a lot more lately n n always extremely hungry when I lay down n then today after dinner I had real bad gas cramps which I hardly get from the things I eat. N jus noticing I used the bathroom 3 times n a hour n not sure bout yesterday or earlier cuz I wasn't paying attention but wht could b my chances of being pregnant?? Anyone
Katherine register

Lawrenceville, GA

#5429 Sep 17, 2013
Ok so i am only seventeen and in worried. It has been eleven days since i had sex for the first time we didn't use a condom and in worried. I am on the depo shot and i lost track of getting it debtor the death of my step father my shot.was due September fifth and i had sex two days after i was supposed to have the shot. I've been experiencing some symptom such as nausea all throughout the day and eating weird foods i didn't even know i wanted until i found myself eating them such as a kitkat dipped in cheesedip. Also my stomach is getting harder ? Is this common in the first week? Also i just feel different in general. I also bled the day after we had sex and it continued for three days it was clumpy and like a brownish color now i have a milky white discharge and i usually don't. The problem with knowing when to get a test for me is i never had regular periods before the depo shot and since i have been on it i don't get one i am worried. If you have advice on anything should do email me @ markgrant223@gmail.com
kaura

Waldorf, MD

#5431 Sep 18, 2013
I had sex on the 16th that was two days ago how long would I find out if im pro or not??
kura

Waldorf, MD

#5432 Sep 18, 2013
can someone help mE
bby j

South Africa

#5433 Sep 18, 2013
I'm 18 en I'm sexual I do hav 1 symptoms I hav th brown dischager en it even come out of my panty I dd th pregncy test it come out negatv shld ar worrie becoz it very sore en I'm preventing so dt makes me worrd if I hav another problm or wat
shari

Moncton, Canada

#5434 Sep 19, 2013
Hi , I have my period and im on my last day, its very light. Me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex last night & he cumed it me. Everything was fine till I woke up at 5 this morning with big sharp pains everywhere in my stomach !! Its a pain you cant endure. Please help , it hurts
j_l_e_e

UK

#5435 Sep 19, 2013
Me and my partner have been ttc for about a year now and are having sex about twice a week... but last week we had sex and i was bleeding lightly for 2 days after and my period isnt due until the 1st of oct... i am having alot of heartburn, sore heads and pain in the left hand side of my stomach... what could this be? I dont want to get to excited :(
Sandraa

Baltimore, MD

#5437 Sep 19, 2013
I'm tierd alot and I have white discharge coming out my ......and I have sore nipples and lower pain in the left side of my stomack what's going on with me
girlwithquestion s

Detroit, MI

#5438 Sep 20, 2013
I've been feeling really tried and have a lot of gas, headaches and I had one depo shot and stopped but haven't had my period yet but spotted for a day..could I be prego
Erii

El Paso, TX

#5439 Sep 20, 2013
Hi im 20 years old... I has sex with my boy friend on September the 5 and I had just finish my period 2 days before. He came inside me. The following week I started feeling weird and I had mild cramping and lower back pain and i felt dizzy and with some nauseas but i have always had nausea. What u been noticing is that i an eating alot. My breast don't hurt and i don't notice them different took a pregnancy test but it came out negative but I think it was too soon to take it... I been taking precautions just in case in pregnant but I'm really confused because some days i feel pregnant and other days i don't.. What do you guys think
Jess

Ashford, UK

#5440 Sep 21, 2013
Hey i have had heart burn for like 2 weeks now on and off all day everyday, me and my partner have had intercourse (without protection) a number of times threw the past 2 weeks too, then i had my period or what i thought was my period for like 2 days and now have stopped bleeding...... could it mean im pregnant......help me please !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California cracking down on anti-vaxxers 13 min FEAR MONGERING 13
News Jim Carrey Misused Photo of This Woman's Autist... 17 min FEAR MONGERING 7
News California governor signs strict school vaccine... 27 min moose 21
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 36 min thenose 45
News FDA clears drug for leading form of cystic fibr... 1 hr Chloe Mica 1
News When You Should (And Shouldn't) See A Chiropractor (Dec '14) 2 hr digiguy 12
Great fitness and health site 3 hr Max 1
More from around the web