Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 20 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Sosa

Mississauga, Canada

#5370 Aug 27, 2013
Hi Nikki I think your pregnant but take care of your self because pregnancy with Browne discharge u have to be caution I had same like u I end up miscarried I don't want to scare u but this is the fact the dr told to save my pregnancy I have to rest I couldn't I already had daughter to take care of her good luck
mary

Whittier, CA

#5371 Aug 27, 2013
ok had my period 3 to 4 wks ago had sex and ive been throwin up and cravings i really dont eat could i be pregnant
Ama

United States

#5372 Aug 28, 2013
I saw my preiod on 29 june and i had unproteted sex with my bf this August i hv nt been my self, should i be acpeting my preiod and i went for a test the doctor said is typhoid.does it mean that am goin to be pregnant
Alise

Kenosha, WI

#5373 Aug 28, 2013
Hey. I had unprotected sex about a week ago (during my ovulation time).. but lately I've been feeling dizzy, nauseous, tired where I just wanna sleep all day, my period isn't due for another week though. Could I be pregnant?
brian

El Monte, CA

#5374 Aug 28, 2013
ok me and my partner had unprotected sex like 2 weeks ago after we did it i bought her the morning after pill and she took it, now 2 weeks past and shes having stomach pain and she told me that her period was suppose to be 4 days ago, what is it please help!
SUSie3456

United States

#5375 Aug 29, 2013
My period normally come on the 25th but it havent come yet ive been really tired lower backache and very hungry and frequent urination what should i do?
Nicki

Tasman, New Zealand

#5376 Aug 30, 2013
Hey all
I stoped the pill Thursday 8th August 2013 which is 3 weeks now .
I got my Peorid on the 8th only bleed for 4 days and was very light .
We are trying to have a baby.
I had to go for a scan due to other problems but the doctor told me that they saw that I was about to or was ovulating
We have had unprotected sex all the time but after she said that we started having sex every morning and every night.
Now I have weird cramps , weeing a lot more, I'm very moody, my nipples have turned white kinda and tingle to touch, my belly is hard lower down and I fart a lot more but pooping is a mission , when I lay on my side it feels like a fully belly after you drink heaps of water . I also feel sick in my mouth but havnt puked yet

I havnt had my normal Peorid so I'm not sure if its just that but I hope I am pregnant :)

Any ideas
Sabrina

Australia

#5378 Aug 31, 2013
Danielle wrote:
there was also a decent amount of clots throughout, but mostly in the first day with the red heavy bleeding ?
I think you need to see a doctor immediately. I dunno whether u want this bb, but if u were bleeding that would be a bad signal. You may lose the bb, even u dnt want it, better to see a doctor for ur own health condition n fulture pregnancy.
tiarra

United States

#5379 Aug 31, 2013
Ok I'm tiarra 18 years old n very cinfused me and boyfriend live together n we have unprotected sex I'm getting a little concerned now okay I've started dischargin , I pee constantly exspecially some nights , im getting cramps n like bad shocks in my lower stomach n my left side , at night I toss n turn I cannot sleep on my stomach ne more it either will start hurting or ill have to pee, after i eat i feel like i have to throw up but it dont come up , my body seems to stay warm, & I am also having breathing problems n my period doesn't come untill around the 5/7 every month so I haven't got to see a missed period yet but I'm confused on why I'm feeling this way.
tiarra

United States

#5380 Aug 31, 2013
Please someone help me out I'm Really concerned!!!
Ashley

United States

#5381 Aug 31, 2013
I had my period on the 5th of August and now it's back on the 31st of August ..is something wrong ??
Jay_S

Atlanta, GA

#5382 Sep 1, 2013
a girls stomach starts to hurt after she eats but had protected sex the day before it. and we don't know if she is pregnant.
asdfghjkl

United States

#5383 Sep 1, 2013
annonymous-eb wrote:
Been with my bf for 2years, I am not on birth control, but sometimes we do have unprotected sex. Last month on the 19th of june I bled for one day, it is now the 15th of july and I'm being sick at night, sleeping a lot, urine is cloudy cream colour, bloated, and breasts have increased, I've noone to talk to and need answers as soon as possible, could I be pregnant?
Are you pregnant??

Since: Sep 13

Mechanicsville, VA

#5384 Sep 1, 2013
I just started working from home and am looking for others to join my team and learn how to do the same. The wellness and eco-friendly company I work with is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has been around for over 20 years. This is a great opportunity for stay at home mamas- like myself. Is anyone interested??
Krystle

Beaverton, OR

#5386 Sep 1, 2013
I'm worried. I feel nausea on occasions, my stomach hurts to sleep on, I feel a little Warner then usual, my breast seem bigger (but I'm not sure) the areoles seem to be darker and I have been seeing a pinkish fluid when I wipe, but I have taken 2 home tests and both are negative. Should I go to my doctor or is this something else? I'm not sure what is going on with my body.
Kee

United States

#5387 Sep 2, 2013
Im a month late on my period! I had my tubstide a yr ago! Im praying that im pregnant! Im so sick to the stomach!
Anna

Stockton, CA

#5388 Sep 2, 2013
I'm 20yo and my period is 14 days late. I'm having really bad side pain and my breast are very sore. Light abdominal cramps as well. Could I be pregnant?
cece

UK

#5390 Sep 2, 2013
Hello, I was supposed to see mmy period on th 27th of Aug. But it dint come. After 3days, I took a PTstrip and it was +. Yesterday being d 2nd of Septenber, after a stressful day at night I saw. Brownish stains. I woke up early ds morning to dsame stains. Only ds time a little more than yesterday's. Although I av been feeln slightly nauseated but I have never thrownup. But I. Av been ssleepn and feeln. Week. It's 9days todday since my period was late in coming. Pls tell me whts going on.
star 19

Oklahoma City, OK

#5391 Sep 2, 2013
I am 20 and I have been having stomach pains like right where your ribs end and my periods are irregular and for the past month it has been heavy one min light the next and all the sudden it will stop the do it over again. On top of that with the stomach pain I have felt sick like I am going to throw up... Any help?
john

London, UK

#5393 Sep 3, 2013
hey, please help me. my g.f gonna pregnant but we don't need any child yet. what shouldwe do ,or just abortion is the solution, .I'm 20th and she's also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House adopts compromise GOP budget targeting 'O... 13 min RustyS 18
News Parents invited to free lecture on Teen Stress ... (Jan '12) 49 min Parents stress too 5
News How a Woman Found Her Kidney Donor on Reddit 2 hr danwalter 2
News Study Shows No Link Between Autism And Vaccines 3 hr Sangelia 22
News Avoiding Job Applicants who Smoke: Is Snuffing ... 4 hr walterhudson 1
News Smokefree NZ within 10 years - ASH (Sep '07) 6 hr walterhudson 135
News East Lancs Muslims' shock at flu 'pig vaccine' 7 hr Mikey 18
More from around the web