Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6908 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Am I--

Orange, TX

#5236 Jul 30, 2013
Well today July 29 I suppose to be starting today or tomorrow still no sign . Been feeling tired all te time and when I smell cigarettes I get nauseated I used to smoke but I can't now with out feeling sick . Milky clearish discharge.. Tender full breasts ... Never use protection and been off drepo for over 1year ....
Help
Should I take a test !?!??? Or when should I test !?!?
sue15

Garden City, MI

#5237 Jul 30, 2013
Can someone please help me, tell me what you think please ? My comment is on here but no one has helped me .. please .!
lovelay

United States

#5238 Jul 30, 2013
So i had sex about 3 in a half weeks ago , i started my period 4 days later .. Now its almost 4 weeks and i keep Getting hungry i then feel like throwing up , i pee often but seema kinda normal , i aomewhat get a lil dizzy and lil headaches, ive been getting a bit lazy .... Tired. And last of all my nipples ar sore and boos feels heavy , can i be pregnant ??
rose parker

Draper, UT

#5239 Jul 30, 2013
Hi I just had a iui done on july 25 and me and my husband been have sex but for some reason on the 30th of July I had a little pink discharge after sex and that has never happen before can anyone help me . So I understand if I could be pregnant or if its still the affectsfl from the iui .
Melissa

Philadelphia, PA

#5240 Jul 31, 2013
So i got my period on the 9th of july and it ended on the 14th or so and the day or the day after it stopped my bf and i had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside me more then once. We have had sec everyday since that day and he ejaculated in me more then once everyday, i have ben very moody and been getting back pains and pains in my lower abdamin. Could i be pregnant? How high are the chances of me becoming pregnant?
Peawea16

Mooresville, IN

#5241 Jul 31, 2013
Hi I am 17 years old an me and my boyfriend had sex 2 weeks ago almost three and now this is my sec time being on my period? Idk what's happening can someone help
Midnight

Powder Springs, GA

#5242 Jul 31, 2013
Can somebody please help already?
ellie

Burlington, NC

#5243 Jul 31, 2013
ok so ihad my period the 8th of june &only lasted 3 days &spotted for 2 days after, then this month nothing...until the 29th booom iget it, &it only lasted 3 days agin ihad an at home pregnancy test done the 26th of this mth &it was negative!!! H E L P!!!???!!
stacie

UK

#5244 Aug 1, 2013
Hiya, basically I had sex about 5 weeks ago with my boyfriend ( no longer together) and was unprotected.. I came on my last period as normal, but this time round I came on the 29 rather then the 5th & it was only on & off for a day, usually I'm rather heavy :/ but I'm still having period cramps but with no blood :/ could I be pregnant? Thanks.
Alexandria

Denver, CO

#5245 Aug 1, 2013
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last night. He said he puled out but I can't even remember. I started my last period on July 11-16. I ovulated between July 23-29 but we had sex on the 31. Could I be pregnant? I'm 15.5.
Ashleigh

Stowmarket, UK

#5246 Aug 1, 2013
hi i had unpretected sex 9 days ago my period is due next week on the 7th of august , ive been expereiencing weird pains in my lower abodomen and been feeling very sick, my boobs are very sore and tender to the touch getting alot of back ache feeling tired, could i be pregnant ive taken 4 pregnancy tests and all came out negative is it to soon to do pregnancy test some one help me
Midnight

Powder Springs, GA

#5247 Aug 1, 2013
Please help
freaking out

Pearsall, TX

#5248 Aug 2, 2013
I had sex about 4 days ago, we did it 5 times the last time I told him to stop but he wouldnt and when I pushed him off he said he cam. But I didnt see any come like the other times and he said he didnt cum in me and that its still in his penis, next day I ask bout it he said the cum cam out later on its own. Iv nvr heard of that before. He said he cam but he pulled out slow. And my lower stomach hasnt stopped hurting since we had sex and I dont get my period til the end of the month. Could I be pregnant
freaking out

Pearsall, TX

#5249 Aug 2, 2013
Midnight wrote:
Hi so um my boyfriend and I have had protected sex twice. The first time we did I lost my virginity. Since then,(july15) my tummy has been all bubbly and I have been passing gas. He wore a condom and I wouldn't let him in without one on. He also f*ngered me a little too... So I am kind of concerned if I am pregnant or not? I can't really tell my mom because she'd freak and be mad at me and I just can't do that... Please help.. I really have to know...
It dosnt mean ur pregnant just means u have gas in ur digestive tract. Nothing to worry about
Kate

Allentown, PA

#5250 Aug 2, 2013
I have a irregular period and it always last bout 6 7days. Last week it only last 4days n it was only spotting witch never happened before im 25 n never had a kids before so im kinda scared to go n get a test is it possible I'm pregnant....
JeSS

Swindon, UK

#5251 Aug 2, 2013
Hello, I come of the implant about 5 months ago because it was giving me real bad problems, me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a while now and my periouds used to come the same time every month, I comw on my perioud about 2 weeks ago, and ever since then ive been having really bad butterflys randomly, I started cramping up and I keep gettinf white discharge, I didnt feel normal so I took a test yesterday and it was negitive, me and my boyfriend most times we have sex have been using the pull out method, could I still be pregenent?
sincere

Darby, PA

#5252 Aug 2, 2013
I was on my period n june29 and me and my fiance had sex while i was on my period like 3times he came in me and a week and days later i came on my period and in that month again i came on my period a week later for 7days and than 5days after my period was over i spotted for one day..i feell sick n the mornings tired doring the day and i went to the doctors today and took my own pregancy test they said negative..whats wrong...whats goim on
Kate

Allentown, PA

#5253 Aug 2, 2013
Im 25 never had a kids before so im kinda scared to go n get a test my period is irregular it would last bout 7days now 2weeks ago I've been spotting n it only last 4days is it possible im prago or is there something wrong...
Afraid

Kapolei, HI

#5254 Aug 3, 2013
Cn i get pregnant if i 5months dont have experience?? Im afraid cos feb 12 we have sex.. But my bf said he didnt put anything.. March i got my period .. And may 8-12.. Im expecting july 8 i got my mens.. But now its august.. What do u think?? Am i pregnant?? Or i just have PCOS?? And my pimples are to big..
WonderingMaybe

Lake Butler, FL

#5256 Aug 4, 2013
miss dreamer wrote:
iv been having abdomenal pain, not too bad though. nausea quite frequently. ive had bad headaches & my boobs have been very sore! it even hurts to wear a bra and shirt. my vagina feels swollen im not understanding whats going on with me right now. does it sound like im pregnant? please help!
im having the same thing:((. im only 16.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 3 hr junkies are scum 1
News Is it worth having surgery to remove your tonsils? (May '07) 9 hr Harley2016 19
News Parents refuse vaccination also because of friends 12 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News CMA urges end to non-medical exemptions for vac... 12 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News The foods that help set the mood AND improve er... 15 hr deandrea 1
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 16 hr Democrats 1
News Mayo Clinic Offers New Genetic Test to Help Man... (Jul '06) 16 hr linda bekket 37
More from around the web