Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7320 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

jenny

Ahmedabad, India

#5217 Jul 26, 2013
I have painful nipples..i m due on 30th of july..what could be the reason for this..
jenny

Ahmedabad, India

#5218 Jul 26, 2013
I feel to sleep all day but i wont get sleep at night..and i dont even urinate more..i am sexually active..i feel like gas all the time..could i be pregnant
Skyler

Wichita, KS

#5219 Jul 27, 2013
Hi i am 9 dpo and for probably the last couple days i have been having slight discomfort in my stomach, and i took a hpt last Thursday and got the faintest line ever and i was only 1dpo and knowing it was way way way to early for a hpt i took it anyways because i was nervous... and then the next day i took another and another faint line appears. So then i went too the store and got too digitals and i am waiting too take it... friday night (8dpo) i started spotting light brown barley anything and i never spot before my period. EVER. So i am waiting till i see my boyfriend in a couple of hours too take the hpt... I am really nervous but i don't have sore breast but i do get butterflies alot... and i have been getting frequent head aces alot and being hungry one minute and then i see the food i take a few bights and then i lose my appetite and i don't want anything anymore... Please somebody answer my question... am i pregnant?
breona

Vicksburg, MS

#5220 Jul 27, 2013
I just got my period the 5 of July, it's been a month since I had sex,so I just started back Wednesday n now my vagina hurts what does that means
Kayla

Madison, AL

#5221 Jul 27, 2013
I'm having lower stomach pain an lower back pain, but they aren't cramps. My breasts hurt as well. And in my stomach area near my hips are sore. What is this?! HELP?!
Midnight

Powder Springs, GA

#5223 Jul 27, 2013
Hi so um my boyfriend and I have had protected sex twice. The first time we did I lost my virginity. Since then,(july15) my tummy has been all bubbly and I have been passing gas. He wore a condom and I wouldn't let him in without one on. He also f*ngered me a little too... So I am kind of concerned if I am pregnant or not? I can't really tell my mom because she'd freak and be mad at me and I just can't do that... Please help.. I really have to know...
Midnight

Powder Springs, GA

#5224 Jul 27, 2013
Oh also, we checked the condom and it didnt have any damage.
Midnight

Powder Springs, GA

#5225 Jul 27, 2013
experienced wrote:
A while ago, my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex he ejactulated in me, which by the way i absolutely love!(I want him to get me pregnant with a baby boy:) at the time of ovulation. Afterwards my period was late but i was spotting. I thought i was finally pregnant but 3 days later my period arroved.
Eversince my boyfriend and i always have unprotected sex snd he always cums in me. Snd i take it all in :)
um okay so uh... This was posted becauuusseee?
lerato

UK

#5226 Jul 28, 2013
I'm 21 had unprotected sex got dis cramping 4 4days bt m' expecting ma periods soon nt sure de cramping is 4 ma periods or myb I myt b' preg so scared hey
Esme

Weslaco, TX

#5227 Jul 28, 2013
I have irregular periods, but I haven't gotten my period since April. Its already been 3 months. Like 2 weeks ago I got some spotting not enough to be a period, just brown mucus looking. I thought maybe its implantation bleed, so I took 3 home pregnancy test and all of them were negative. My nipples look different.
Shar

Toledo, OH

#5228 Jul 28, 2013
Hey can some one please answer my questions I'm dying to know!! Well I started my period on 6/2/2013 me and my boy friend had sex after that date than I have another period On 6/27/13 and we had sex before that date!! Now it's 7/28/2013 and I still haven't start my period yet.. I have some cramps, peeing alot, very tired and passing gas alot!! Do that mean I'm pregnant?? And When should I take a test? If I do start my period what do that mean? Since it would be pretty late..
sue15

Garden City, MI

#5229 Jul 28, 2013
Hi, okay I'm on the depo shot, I just had my period I've been off for about four days now, but when I was on it I bleed kinda a brown color sometimes . But anyways and now I'm spotting , and when I'm wipe its a light pink. I have had sex and its unprotected each time and my boyfriend does cum in me a lot because I'm on the shot , and I count on the shot, but I last had sex last Saturday and had sex on Friday and before Friday too. But I can't be pregnant right ?????
babygurl

United States

#5230 Jul 29, 2013
No name wrote:
I'm 15 and I been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We use the pull out method. In the beginning I got 1 UTI. After it cleared up we started back having sex. I always seem to have to use the restroom sometimes. I think it's just all in my head tho.
u need ur azz whoop 15 yrs old and fuckin in fact ya retared azz mamma need her azz whoop and wut u doin on this site anyway u still a baby thinking da sshit is cute but its nt wut y gon do wit a baby hell u just a baby ur damn self
Mother of Sophia

Houston, TX

#5231 Jul 29, 2013
Hi, me and my boyfriend have been having sexual intercourse, he would ask if he could put it in a few times without condom then put the condom on, i thought it would do no harm & didnt think of Pre-Cum well the month of June i had my period on the regular day except it was dark blood the whole 3 days instead of 5 This month im 3 days late but the 1st day i was late i had cramping really bad, i have lower back pain & i havent been sleeping good, and a loss of apetite. My first pregnancy my symptoms were extreem.. could i be pregnant ?
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5232 Jul 29, 2013
breona wrote:
I just got my period the 5 of July, it's been a month since I had sex,so I just started back Wednesday n now my vagina hurts what does that means
How can we know. Go see a doctor!!
Ray Jackson

Cumming, GA

#5233 Jul 29, 2013
Can someone tell me if I am! I had sex on the last day of my period it was unprotected sex. I don't the he did you know... But he fluid ejaculate on my legs and near "down there" and I'm not sure if those little sperms can make their way "down there" and In not sure if he pre-came which I don't think so he could of buy I don't think he did. I am having back pains and also my nose has been stuffed up and my sense of smell has increased dramatically! Can someone tell me if I could? My email is dunwoodie27@gmail.com
Am I--

Orange, TX

#5236 Jul 30, 2013
Well today July 29 I suppose to be starting today or tomorrow still no sign . Been feeling tired all te time and when I smell cigarettes I get nauseated I used to smoke but I can't now with out feeling sick . Milky clearish discharge.. Tender full breasts ... Never use protection and been off drepo for over 1year ....
Help
Should I take a test !?!??? Or when should I test !?!?
sue15

Garden City, MI

#5237 Jul 30, 2013
Can someone please help me, tell me what you think please ? My comment is on here but no one has helped me .. please .!
lovelay

United States

#5238 Jul 30, 2013
So i had sex about 3 in a half weeks ago , i started my period 4 days later .. Now its almost 4 weeks and i keep Getting hungry i then feel like throwing up , i pee often but seema kinda normal , i aomewhat get a lil dizzy and lil headaches, ive been getting a bit lazy .... Tired. And last of all my nipples ar sore and boos feels heavy , can i be pregnant ??
rose parker

Draper, UT

#5239 Jul 30, 2013
Hi I just had a iui done on july 25 and me and my husband been have sex but for some reason on the 30th of July I had a little pink discharge after sex and that has never happen before can anyone help me . So I understand if I could be pregnant or if its still the affectsfl from the iui .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 3 hr real 374
News German children with ADHD asked to wear 13lb sa... 8 hr humanspirit 1
News Lindsey Graham Switches; Will Back Shutdown Fun... 10 hr Retribution 13
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) 13 hr Sarah Clymer 40
News Mitt Romney was 'treated successfully' for pros... 14 hr Raydot 3
Teenager going nude at home Fri johnfire69 8
News Major shift as Trump opens way for Medicaid wor... Fri poi pounder 134
More from around the web