Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6823 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5164 Jul 16, 2013
Janiza wrote:
Ok me and my bf we had sex yesterday we don't use protection and he came in me b/c I'm on the shot. is that bad that I'm on the shot and he came in me can I still get pregnant??? I peed every 5mins three times I'm getting nervous I'm 17 I want 2 know if I am or not and I don't have the money for a birth control or tell my mom this so I'm scared right now
Is sex food to you?
martha

United States

#5165 Jul 16, 2013
i seem to fart a lot, is this normal?
maddi brown

United States

#5166 Jul 16, 2013
Hey my names maddi and I'm only 16 years old. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 6 months and about a month ago I went on birth control. I've been pretty good about taking it and have not missed a day. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex a couple of times and we have seemed to have no problem, up until now. I am due for my period but instead of having it, I have just had really light bleeding and sort of brown color. I still had my period pains (back pains and cramps) but my flow is not the same. I have had to pee a lot! And I have to pee really bad, but when I do hardly anything comes out. I don't get head aches like many other people do.... please help and give my information! And email me? [email protected]
anna

United States

#5167 Jul 16, 2013
I had sex on the 9th get my periodin on the 21St. Today is the 16 th. Feeling allot of syptoms. Peeing allot . Breast.sore. Weird feeling in lower abdominan . Hungry..my boyfriend has very strong sperm cause he got a women pregnant that had her tubes.tied. But IM afraid I can't get pregnant IM not too old or nothing. I had p.i.d but I got rid of it. I had a miscarriage last time cause of it. I had all the p.i.d syptoms and did not know I had it. I was bleeding during sex. Sex hurt. After I had a natural miscarriage 2 weeks later I started to get a very bad pain in my right side. It got worse and worse so I went to the hospitals. They said had p.i.d I got medicine for it. The pain was so bad I went to another hospitals the next day they told me I was constipated.I didn't relize I had been so stressed out I hadn't shit in a week. But has anyone else had p.i.d and had kids. Plus I have a cyst.on my left ovary.
nany

Big Spring, TX

#5168 Jul 16, 2013
Well I've been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 years, my periods are usually irregular but in the last 2 months they've been regular(guess due to weight loss).I had intercourse in my fertil days, and I'm 7 days late on my period I'm also cramping eating like crazy and having a light brown discharge... HEEEEEEELP PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
nada

Garden City, MI

#5169 Jul 17, 2013
Hi so well my period is due next week for me but lately i have been having so much back pain and now i have also have pain on the right side of my hip and sometime on my left hip i usually do have cramps but ive never felt pain to the point where i have to sit down and usuually before my period comes i would have really sore breasts but now i dont but i have been peeing alot and thats never happened to me before so what should i do...please help
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5170 Jul 17, 2013
mommaj wrote:
Okay a week & a half before I had my period my boobs hurt really bad. I have had 3 babies & they hurt like I just had a baby. My boo s always hurt before my period but not like that! Well I start my period on 7-6 & ended it on 7-11. It usually last for 7 days but it was short & way lighter like a pinkish brown color. Well 2 days after it ended I went to the bathroom & wiped & it was clear with a pink streak in it. I have had the sore boobs,lightheadness,queaseness ,& backaches. I am scared to take a test because I had my tubes tied almost 4 years old when I was 21. I have heard it is a slight chance of pregnancy but I was been regular with my periods until now...can someone please help me figure thus out.
21 year with 3 children...What woman is sex food to you. Put your brain in school. You are out of control and need help. Go for counselling, there dieseas out there. Teach your children something.PLEASE!!!
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5171 Jul 17, 2013
lula la wrote:
I got drunk once and blacked out, I was alone for half an hour and I don't remember anything, I have been feeling sick in the morning and had regular headaches, I haven't had a period since then and its been 2 months, my belly feels hard and I'm tired a lot more, could I be pregnant?
Please email me at [email protected] help me I'm only 14 and I don't have the money for a test, plus my grandma is my doctor and I don't want anyone to know thanks
14 DRUNK...Now u have to tell the truth!!!You people overseas grow up in economies that are okay...why is jumping into sex the only recreation you all just seem to have.People in Affrica are fighting poverty, time we traded places...learn to apprecaite and not abuse your bodies.
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5172 Jul 17, 2013
maddi brown wrote:
Hey my names maddi and I'm only 16 years old. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 6 months and about a month ago I went on birth control. I've been pretty good about taking it and have not missed a day. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex a couple of times and we have seemed to have no problem, up until now. I am due for my period but instead of having it, I have just had really light bleeding and sort of brown color. I still had my period pains (back pains and cramps) but my flow is not the same. I have had to pee a lot! And I have to pee really bad, but when I do hardly anything comes out. I don't get head aches like many other people do.... please help and give my information! And email me? [email protected]
Did you drop out of school already!!Family planing queue when u should be in the library. Dear if you were my kid I would wipe your behind. Now get off this site and do stuff that girls your age are supposed to be doing. SAYING NO TO SEX before marriage!!
Darease brown

United States

#5173 Jul 17, 2013
Hi my period was supose to cum on the 13 in to day is the 17 im starting to have very bad pain in my lower stomch every way I sit or lay it hurts so bad what shoud I do or can some one tell me what it is
Nj shore girl

Indianapolis, IN

#5174 Jul 17, 2013
Has anybody experienced this.? I would like a little piece of mind. I'm 43years old and do want to have a baby however stress between my job family and caring for my terminally ill mother ( ovarian cancer spreading) I am not always in the mood to be active. My fiancé and I had sex on July 1st was supposed to get period next day (he pulled out) period came 3 days late on the 5th & other than mood swings did not have all my usual pms symptoms & I really did not miss the migraine. Period ended but did seem a tad bit lighter than usual. Got cramping and sore breasts when it ended. Yesterday on the16th I started spotting and now on day 2. It's as if I am having another period but very light however cramps migraine and nausea. Actually due for period on the 30th. Prior to this the last time we had sex was APril 7th and period was on time however was 3 days late last month too. Does anybody have any input on what my be going on? All advice greatly appreciated. Thanks!
please help

United States

#5176 Jul 18, 2013
Ok so june 30th was the last day of my period , and after that for five days in a row me & my partner had sex but on the 13th I took 3 ept one first responce one clear blue & the other one was a kinda cheepish one. they all came back positive.. on the 14th I went to the community clinic and they gave me a pregnacy test that was POSITIVE. I went to the doctor yesterday the 17th and theres came back also Positive. Am I really only almost 3weeks pregnant and already showing up in a pregnacy test or is there another explnation for this....
anna

Bhopal, India

#5177 Jul 19, 2013
same is happening wid me.
Nicole H

Eugene, OR

#5179 Jul 19, 2013
Hi! I'm worried I might be pregnant. The last tins I was sexually active was in may. Since then I've gained wait and my only period was spotty. If I touch the inside of my belly button it us sure end tender. It's not painful just sore. Also I was tubing and everytime I hit even a small wave I had horrible pain on my right side my breast around my nipple are also extremely tender and have been for over a week. Please help !
bertha

Paoli, IN

#5181 Jul 19, 2013
I means your pregnaut! Congrats!
Allip

UK

#5182 Jul 19, 2013
Hi I am 32 and my partner is 32, we are trying for our first baby. I came off implanon on 18 May and had my first regular cycle 8th July. We had sex 12 July and 16 July, 19 July I took bad stomach cramp, light headed, clear vaginal discharge and small touch of runs. Am I obsessing looking for signs of pregnancy or could this be signs. Maybe too early to tell? Any advice greatly received
Angela

Walnut Creek, CA

#5183 Jul 19, 2013
My husband and i have been having unprotected sex. I had what i thought was my period on Saturday and Sunday. the discharge was brownish and i usually have atleast a full 3 day period. Right after my peron Monday i had cramps in my lower abdominal along with some sharp pains. I've been dizzy and had back aches. I'm also peeing about every hour. could i be pregnant?
Allip

UK

#5184 Jul 19, 2013
Angela from what I've read it sounds like implantation bleeding so you very well could be pregnant :)
help

United States

#5185 Jul 19, 2013
i was supposed to be coming on my period at the very end of the month my breast been soar , my boyfriend came in my twice lastnight , can i get pregnant ?
Guccigirl

Birmingham, AL

#5186 Jul 19, 2013
Hi, I'm recently on depo and this my second time taking the shot after a year I came on my cycle the first time I took the shot but the doctor said they medicine just needs to kick in, so it seems like every time I have sex I have this white thick discharge abd its smells like fishy, and I have two bumps on my private part but I know I don't have anything even though I haven't went to check yet but I'm trying to see what is the problem? Because after a few days the smell goes away but the discharge stays! help please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Selling Skin Whitening Pills In Asia (Jul '14) 8 min Rholyn 20
News Covington pastor helps his community find faith... 1 hr Spotted Girl 1
News Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) 5 hr gmail sign in 40
News CDC forced to reveal documents proving Thimeros... 5 hr friend 1
News Why US smoking rates are declining faster than ... 8 hr Pete 1
Cardiovascular Health 11 hr uach 1
News Smoking may increase kidney disease risk in Afr... 11 hr Drilling for the ... 9
More from around the web