Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6475 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

payel mondal

Mumbai, India

#5141 Jul 11, 2013
48 days have passed after i had my last period.what should i do now?
meee

Indianapolis, IN

#5142 Jul 11, 2013
ok,so im having pregnancy symptoms but I was just on my period (after/during the symptoms) last week, and now I have a yeast infection and im hearing u can get one from being pregnant? is there a possible way that I might be pregnant ? im sooooo confused
Help

Olympia, WA

#5143 Jul 11, 2013
I'm 15 and I just started the depo shot on June 1st. The next day I had unprotected sex. June 9th I had unprotected sex again. My Brest have been feeling sore. My thighs feel brused. The sides of my tummy feel sore. I feel bloated. And iv nodiced iv had to urinate more often. Am afraid I may be pregnant? Or if it's just the effects of the shot?

Since: Jul 13

Detroit, MI

#5144 Jul 12, 2013
Hi my Name is msclak I have question I need help so me in my boyfriend have been trying to conceive in it was tricky the first time I got pregnant I was sick Schur s stressed out in a family member just in are I can rem hey hey about first pr was my boobs started to hurt in a month later I was pregnant now my boyfriend in i and having unprotective sex my last period end it on the 27th in the 1st in also 3rd ,5th,6st in now its but 5day in all five day my stomach has been bloated in in the mornin and night in aweso also get a throw up feeling in my throat in stomach now I have been eating A little more then could I be pregnant?
babe

United States

#5146 Jul 12, 2013
Had unprotected sex 6 days ago 3 times n the same day, and now I have been having cramps and I'm very dizzy in feels like I gotta throw up n the morning. And I went to the doctors when it was 3 days n he said no but if it was to soon cld there b a chance I'm still preg
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5147 Jul 12, 2013
roxanne wrote:
Hello, I'm 17. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years going to 6. We have sex daily. And I mean every night. Unprotected sex I've never gotten pregnant, never taken any kind of pill, shots, whatever is now never protected ourselves. But lately this week my period stop for 3days and came back heavy. I feel exhausted sleep a lot and now I weight 120, I got fat!!! I eat sleep take Tylenol because I have back pains, nauseous, headaches, and lately I've been acting silly. I am a art person, however I've been losing my mind can't remember anything, and cry at times???? What's going on? Help!!!!
U started having sex when u were 11years old. When do u go to school? something doesnt seem right. What about playing with dolls & not dick?
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5148 Jul 12, 2013
BeccaWalters wrote:
I'm 14 years old and normally it's rare for me to burp. About 2 weeks ago my brother forced me to have sex with him I haven't said anything. Now I'm burping constantly and I'm late for my period by about 5-6 days to a week maybe. I've also expirianced short but painfull cramps throughout my whole body at the same time and some time it's only in my stomach. May I possibly be pregnant because he didn't use a condum
If you have any Biblical inclination u shoudl know that it is morally not right to sleep with ur brother dear. I think u need not do what u allowed to happen since it is not right!! try visiting a counsellor and have ur problems resolved so u can have a healthier relationship with ur brother and not a 'funcking one'
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5149 Jul 12, 2013
Elisa wrote:
Hy im23'ihad sexwithmyhusband on24 junesincethen idind after6dayibeginthis,tired gags,dizzy,nipplesore,myoperat ionis ichy,tummycramps nowim 9dayafter ovulating isjuly8 myperiodis21july
What langiuage are you speaking or does your computer not have a SPACE-BAR?
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5150 Jul 12, 2013
angel wrote:
I've been having hip pains & back pains....... what does it mean
It means you having PAINS!!
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5151 Jul 12, 2013
darla wrote:
Hi..I'm darla..I'm 15..I had unprotected Sex with my boyfriend a month and a half ago. Last month (at the end of the month) I had my period) I just moved to a new state..I ovulated at the beginning of this month..but now I'm due fro my period. I'm only having period symptoms..no bleeding...plz help me!
save your virgina you are only 15 yrs. What is the sex for money or a cellphone or what?
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5152 Jul 12, 2013
Concerned friend wrote:
My friend got pregnant for 3 times but all aborted because of sensitive reason . Now she wants to get pregnant. Can she be pregnant again easily or there might be an effect that she cannot be easily pregnant?thank you
She can only know by trying, since she fell pregant after 2 abortions what do you think will stop her rom falling pregant the 4th time? Logically speaking.
sa in love

Pretoria, South Africa

#5153 Jul 12, 2013
Dakota wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey darla! I'm going through the exact same thing and I'm your age.. I'm really concerned did you turn out to be pregnant? Also do it hurt to suck in? Also I've been noticing I've had to pee more then usual, is it the same with you?
when children haave children, really sad, that you give in so easily what happened to staying a virgin, all the STD, can't u wait for when u older? hope ur boyfriends end up marrying you since your parents are putting in a lot to rise you and you just through it away to illigal sex!!Dont you have hobbies or anything to keep you busy!! homework or soemthing!!!
Tom

Chatsworth, CA

#5154 Jul 12, 2013
Prenatal vitamins make your pregnancy go smoothly and risk-free. What else does a woman need? http://health-run.com/products/women_s_health...
primrose

Durban, South Africa

#5155 Jul 12, 2013
hi primrose i think that i'm also having the same prblm i just did the iui on saturday and i 'm on my 11day and i'm vomitting/headach/stomach cramps and flue i did the home preg test which comes out negetive so i'm very worried cause my husband does'nt want to do it again. he said it a waist of money.
primrose

Cape Town, South Africa

#5156 Jul 12, 2013
hi plz if you are 14to 20 year you should'nt even try to post any comments or corncent about sex and preg because u suppose to be worried about ur education and a bright future not sex .myself the only answer i can give is to pray and to ask god to forgive you it not normal where is your pride plz don't jump stages .study and have a bright future
mommaj

King George, VA

#5157 Jul 12, 2013
Okay a week & a half before I had my period my boobs hurt really bad. I have had 3 babies & they hurt like I just had a baby. My boo s always hurt before my period but not like that! Well I start my period on 7-6 & ended it on 7-11. It usually last for 7 days but it was short & way lighter like a pinkish brown color. Well 2 days after it ended I went to the bathroom & wiped & it was clear with a pink streak in it. I have had the sore boobs,lightheadness,queaseness ,& backaches. I am scared to take a test because I had my tubes tied almost 4 years old when I was 21. I have heard it is a slight chance of pregnancy but I was been regular with my periods until now...can someone please help me figure thus out.
lizzel

South Africa

#5158 Jul 14, 2013
Yo! I've been having sum servere pains on my side esp da right side(ryt unda my rib), I've been on my period 4 7days(abnormal)have abdominal pains,back aches,headaches,moodswings,m so depressed and emotional. I'm even driving my bf nuts with dis symptoms. Plz help
lula la

UK

#5160 Jul 15, 2013
I got drunk once and blacked out, I was alone for half an hour and I don't remember anything, I have been feeling sick in the morning and had regular headaches, I haven't had a period since then and its been 2 months, my belly feels hard and I'm tired a lot more, could I be pregnant?
Please email me at [email protected] help me I'm only 14 and I don't have the money for a test, plus my grandma is my doctor and I don't want anyone to know thanks
may

Sylva, NC

#5161 Jul 15, 2013
I had unprotected sex and I'm late on my period mines normally abnormal but me and my friend usually start at the same time and she's already had hers? Please help!
Janiza

Orlando, FL

#5162 Jul 15, 2013
Ok me and my bf we had sex yesterday we don't use protection and he came in me b/c I'm on the shot. is that bad that I'm on the shot and he came in me can I still get pregnant??? I peed every 5mins three times I'm getting nervous I'm 17 I want 2 know if I am or not and I don't have the money for a birth control or tell my mom this so I'm scared right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill would ban smoking in all New York hotel rooms 16 min Mother Mary 25
News Iron Maiden star blames oral sex for his cancer 49 min peter the jam jar... 6
News Stressed-out Americans popping more antidepress... (Aug '11) 55 min justinparson12 13
News Is it OK to take antidepressants while pregnant? (Mar '09) 56 min justinparson12 13
News PTSD 101: Stress, Trauma and Recovery (Jun '14) 1 hr justinparson12 2
News Symptoms And Treatments For Anxiety Disorders (May '14) 1 hr justinparson12 2
CO2 Alzheimer's Link (Aug '12) 3 hr Huey Louis dunk 150
More from around the web